Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

Smile My new start!!!!

Hey everyone!

I've been down for a little while about my weight, I lost 3 stone 2 summers ago and felt the sexiest and most confident I have ever been. I still had more weight to lose, I mean I've always been a big girl but it felt good to be big in the right places rather than everywhere. But like a lot of people I made the mistake of stopping my exercise and going back to my bad eating habits.

I have tried to ignore it for so long but I keep putting on more and more weight , I eat just to eat and I wonder why I do it to myself but it seems to comfort me. It's gone too far now, I get comments from my mum everyday (literally everyday) about how I need to lose weight and how everyone is talking about how bad I look. Hearing that is really depressing me so I think it's time I do something about it, to shut up everyone and let me live my life.

I am going to start from right now to cut down on my terrible eating habits, no more midnight snacks or fast food just for the taste, unless I feel I truly deserve it. But I'm not sure how I'll get back into exercising again, I'm a bit scared to go back to the gym! Any tips??

Thanks so much!!!

xxxxx

Roxi
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:49 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC!

You can start by checking out the Diet Central here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/#diet-central

the Fitness forums here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/#fitness

Also, I don't go to a gym to work out, I do it all from home and it works fine for me. Just need a plan you can follow for life including healthier eating and exercise and you'll be fine .

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #3  

Just wanted to welcome you to the boards!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #4  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Roxi!!! You wrote that you didn't want to eat just for taste but when you really deserve it. Maybe you shouldn't look at it as 'deserving' to eat, but just eat normal healthy meals and when you're hungry, and allow yourself a treat every once in a while. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote