Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 08:10 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, July 2nd - One More Day To Go !!

Good Morning All,

Tippy pizza sounds wonderful, and I don't think its all that bad as far as calories unless its a meat lovers pie ?

Linny did you get your fruit ? you sound like your having a nice relaxing rest. I'll be with you on Thursday when I start my 5 day mini-vacation................uhhhhhhhhhh. Its hot here too, index is over 100 degrees......yuck. < ---- thats what I look like in the heat.

Meg boy aren't you the buzy bee. Weddings, painting, gardening, what else.......can I have some of your energy PLEASE !!!!

Lizzy lizzy lizzy lizzy, where for art thou ?? whazzzzzz up chicken little ?

Okay gotta collect my 3 brain cells and get started working pppfffft.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
Love, Leens
Old 07-02-2002, 09:48 AM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and those to come.

I tried to sleep in this morning, but somebody in this house wouldn't have it. Yes, that damn fuzzy paws strikes again. I have been awake since 6am, which means a nap wil be in order today.

Leens, no I didn't get to the fruit stand. The sink repair guy came and it took him all of 5 minutes to determine the weld in one of my sinks has failed and I needed a new sink. He said he had some of them at the shop, but not with him. He was going to try and come back yesterday, so that is why I waited around for him to come back. He wasn't able to, so I will have to wait until next month to get new sink installed. I have 2 sinks in the bathroom, so it isn't any big hardship. I am going to try to go today.. it was too hot yesterday to go out gallavanting around anyway. We had what is called a "Spare the Air Day." That is when pollution levels get really high and we are asked to curtail our driving, not use bbqs and not to use gas powered machinery. So I did my part and took a nap..

I am having a nice time being off of work this week. I made a crispy baked fish last night and those mock mashed potatoes I posted about earlier.. mmmmmmm. Tonight probably is the same, since I forgot to defrost the chicken last night.

I have to get going and start my step tape... hope the rest of you check in.
Old 07-02-2002, 11:12 AM   #3  

Oy vey! This heat is the absolute pits! Another day of styng indoors cause it's awful out there!

Take care now and God bless!
Old 07-02-2002, 11:24 AM   #4  

Talking Happy July

Hello all!

I worked all weekend and then was busy with Canada Day yesterday...so I am back on track today and checking in with you alL!

Sounds like you all are about ready to melt...hang in there!

I am off to the cancer hospital with my Dad today and going to try and get this house cleaned up!

Take care my chickie friends!

Liz
Old 07-02-2002, 12:28 PM   #5  

Talking Yipeeeee

I got a new SINK!! He called me about an hour ago and managed to squeeze me in today!!

<doing the happy new sink dance>
Closed Thread