Weight Loss Surgery - Just had surgery today!

View Full Version : Just had surgery today!

Cannwarren
07-21-2009, 03:20 AM
I can't even believe the band is inside. I feel amazingly well and took no pain meds today. TOmorrow may be a different story. The only thing that bothers me is my bed, reason for being on computer so late. So I'm piled up with blankets and pillows on my recliner. My daughter just snuck into our room and she KICKS when she sleeps and we have a cat that loves to sleep on my stomach, so I think I'm safer in the office. lOL.

Minya
07-21-2009, 05:05 AM
Congrats on your surgery going well! I hope the rest of your recovery is pain free and smooth sailing!

I have two kitties myself, I know the feeling ! XD

ladybugnessa
07-21-2009, 08:13 AM
congrats on your surgery, may your recovery continue to go smoothly

Cannwarren
07-21-2009, 08:34 AM
My cat already tried to get my stomach last night. I was smart and put a pillow on top. Then my bed was too hard to maneuver and DH was snoring, so I went in the family room for a while. Then one my dog kept panthing in her crate even after giving her water, so that drove me crazy. so from there I moved to the office to sleep in the recliner (reason why I had so many posts at 2:30 in the morning). From there the chair in the office started to get uncomfortable, so I moved into my daughter's princess room. Bed was still a little hard getting in and out but I slept pretty good for 2 hours until the dog started scratching herself on a wooden floor with sharp nails. Needless to say, I'm not a deep sleeper. so at 7:33am I'm back on the computer.

Leenie
07-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Congratulations and Good Luck :hug:

KO
07-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Congrats!!! Maybe you can find a room you can shut the pets out of

Cannwarren
07-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Thank you all. Day 2 and I still feel great. It's hard to believe and imagine not being hungry but I'm not. The only discomfort I have is near the port but it is nothing work even taking tylenol for. When the cat tried to walk on me last night, I was prepared. She's only 7 lbs but I put a pillow on me. As I mentioned in a different post, I had 4 different sleeping locations tonight. None because of the pain, just the pains in the house. Snoring, Panthing from the dog, chair was a little stiff in the office and I ended up in my daughter's room until the dogs started to cry this morning to go out. Someone from work just came to visit and she couldn't believe I had the surgery either. She was amazed at how I was doing.