Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation stressful day but made it!

I hurt my knee with high impact yesterday, so that didn't make it a fun day. thankfully it was a very quick recovery.

However, a personal project is really stressing me out! I can't believe how magically hungry I get when I am mentally challenged.

I made it and even worked out like normal. And I refused a cookie "feeling sorry for myself binge".

I did eat a cookie and a half. Then I realized the cookie wasn't going to fix the problem..and I decided against the 7 I had on my brain.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #2  

Good for you Jennifer. If there is any way for you to get outside when the cookies are talking I highly recommend it. I literally walk away from stress, the aftermath of yucky situations & conversations, etc. It takes me away from the pantry and lets my head clear. That is why I think having a dog helps so much. The crud and the "voices" start - you just grab the pooch and go. That way when you are talking out loud, they think you are talking to the dog (of course with the phone ear pieces now everyone looks like they are doing that)!!!

Last edited by tommy; 07-18-2009 at 12:33 AM.
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Tommy. Well, I also found if I take a break from the stressful project and start doing something else the "need" for cookies and junk vanishes.

actually, I kind of did that. I went out to my garden and harvested a few veggies. That made me feel better.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote