Weight Loss Surgery - has anyone got anything done for stretch marks?

Haven
07-15-2009, 11:53 PM
i have some on my shoulders and biceps. on my sides and calves. my skin color is dark. i'm African American so i was wondering about methods anyone used.

Bryttani18
07-16-2009, 02:14 AM
there's a product that u can get at walgreens called bio oil. it's about $20 a bottle. although i haven't tried it yet...i heard it's a really good product and will in the future.

Leenie
07-16-2009, 02:22 PM
I heard vitamin e and coco butter work well.

beerab
07-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Bio oil works man- I've been using it for a while and most of my stretch marks have considerably faded :)

It's an OIL though remember that- it's not like lotion. But it smells good :) I say it takes at least a month of use before you see any change. I've used it for years.

worthylady
07-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Ditto the coco butter

kklldd
08-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Bio oil works man- I've been using it for a while and most of my stretch marks have considerably faded :)

It's an OIL though remember that- it's not like lotion. But it smells good :) I say it takes at least a month of use before you see any change. I've used it for years.

i love bio oil! ive been using it for about 2 months and the red and pink ones are turning white and silver. plus it makes my skin feel soft :)