Old 07-14-2009, 09:42 AM   #1  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Default Starting over, need color plan help :)

Hey all,

My husband has finally gotten on board with me and decided to do LAWL. We have a terrible eating-out habit that has derailed my solo attempts in the past but we are committed to eating at home to get this off the ground. We do not want to do lites and are wondering which color plan to do.

I am 5'6", 209.5 lbs. I have started doing weights and some cardio at the Y, but I'm not sure it is enough to qualify for a bump-up in plan, especially since I do not make it every day.

Husband is 290 or so, 6 feet tall. He has a sedentary job but does volunteer a lot with the little league (that's over...they lost 2 nights ago) and has a gym membership he has not used in a while.

I was thinking of doing red or purple no lites for myself and I think he might need red plus. I do not have the info on red plus (how many of each food) because my info only goes up to red with lites. Is this the right plan for him and if so what are the portions?

I appreciate any help you can offer. I had so much energy losing weight this way and the structure for HAVING to eat fruits/veg really helped me start liking healthier foods. I just let myself go crazy during a twin pregnancy and am wanting to get back to where I was before that.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Mary! How is the fam? Are those twins driving you crazy? You should be on red with no lites. Your husband should be on red 2, I think, but I don't know what the exchanges are for it. Good to see you around!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #3  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Hey Katie! My hubby is actually doing it along this time, so I anticipate a lot easier time. Usually he wants to go to a restaurant and gets upset when I do takeoff. Thank you for the info. I will have to dig in my old paperwork for the exhanges. If anyone knows what Red 2 is please chime in!

BTW, I found Lunas on clearance for $2/box. I think there are 5 per box. They were at wal-mart. I got as many boxes as I could find for doing takeoff.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote