South Beach Diet - Have Been on WW Core--Should I Just Start With P2?

Bazablue
07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello! I have beeb on ww old core plan in the past it worked but now I have about twenty to twenty five more to lose. I tried SB and like how I feel. I cannot & will not count calories. I did start excersing but if I don' t see results I get discouraged. Can I just jump into phase 2 since I normally eat this way?

Ruthxxx
07-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Have you read the South Beach Book? It is essential for success on this plan. Doing Phase I is highly recommended for detoxing and getting rid of cravings. Jumping right into Phase II might work if you don't have much to lose. I am not familiar with the old WW core plan.

Chelby29
07-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Seems like WW Core is very similar to SBD -- no sugar, bread, 'white' things. I agree with Ruth, reading the book would help you know where to start.

beachgal
07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
:welcome3: Baza!

I echo the other posters--you should definitely read the book first to find out more about SBD and how it works. Though WW Core seems to be very similar, I don't know enough about it to be sure. You can post about this in the WW forum, too, in case anyone there knows, but in the meantime, I changed the title of your thread in hopes that it would attract any other former WWers who can answer your question.

I think the best option would be to do a week of Phase 1 just to clear away anything that might be in your system. Don't expect any major weightloss, since you've been doing Core, but expect it to ensure that you're free from cravings.

Hope that helps!