Old 07-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Labor Day Challenge Week 2

Here is week two ladies. Lets keep up the good work!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

Im sorry this is late starting.

Saturday I had a good day, my mom took the kids saturday night so DH and I had a nice night without the kids. My ankle was still a little sore.

Sunday I started off ok. But right before noon I started to get sick. Kids had Tae kwon do and then we took them swimming. I really started to feel cruddy at 3 so we went home. Then I had a relapse of the bug I had the week before.

I didn't chance working out this morning, but If I feel up to it I will head over there later. I am testing my tummy with coffee.

I will post more later on. Have a good day.

Here is my later: I did make it to workout. It was a slow workout, but I did 60 minutes. I am still taking it slow on food, but I am working on my water.

Last edited by jcatron243; 07-13-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:27 PM   #3  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I had decided that I would start each new thread with my weight and goal, so I don't forget. Last week I was 185 and said I want to lose 5-10 pounds this challenge. Well today I am 181.6, so I'm down 3.4. I am getting that long awaited whoosh.

Here's the exciting news. I can officially say I have now lost 70 pounds. Can you believe it??? I understand it will go up at mid-cycle time, but I am enjoying the number for today anyway.

Hope everyone else is doing good and sticking with your plan.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, you rock!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:32 AM   #5  
Calorie Counter

Mindy That is totally awsome! That is a good idea too.

The scale is down right now. Last Monday I was at 151 this morning I was at 148. Sundays sick session put me down way low because of dehydration. I drank 80 oz of water yesterday so I hope the scale stays put!

Work today, (ew) But it is only one day. I may pack my stuff and workout after swim lessons tonight. We will see.

W 64 oz
E maybe something after swimming.
E 1200 planned cals. If I can make it to 12oo I am still babying my stomach.
D Make it to the gym to workout. I really need to get in something.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:09 AM   #6  

Morning. Trying to get the scale back to last weeks great numbers, up but think it's mostly just muscles screaming in agony from the hike Sunday. Still really sore!

Jeni, Hope you are back to 100% soon!

W 100
E Crunches, C25K W4D2, walk at lunch
E OP, taking everything I eat with me. Thanks Jeni
D Keep at it!
Old 07-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #7  
mtiger

Wink

I'm up just a bit today, but not worried about it. I just finished my 3 mile walk/jog for the day. Day 17 of workouts. Pretty good. I got to run past the high school cross country team. Young, shirtless, seaty boys. My oh my!
Old 07-15-2009, 06:47 AM   #8  

Feeling kind of blah. Need to get some motivation going.
Exercise has been great, food has been quite good and I'm up anyway. Thanks TOM..

OK girls, looked really active for couple days but dead again. What gives? Everybody somewhere else except me, MT and JC or what?
Old 07-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #9  
Calorie Counter

I don't kno where they are MM. I hope that everyone starts to show up soon. HELLO OUT THERE!

Well the scale still says 148 its been two days so I am tending to believe it. I am heading over to workout in about 10 minutes. Run, then class time. maybe bike afterwards.

DH is taking me to the movies today so I need to stay away from treats.

W 64 oz
E 20 minute run and 60 minute class
E 1200 good cals
D dont eat crud at the movies.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:28 AM   #10  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Whoa is it Wednesday already!? Sorry gals! Life is going so fast these days!!!

So need some prayers if ya'll have the time. I have to drive down to Columbus today to sit before the nursing board. I'm sick to death about it but really I have learned the tools to cope with it. I got to talk about my anxieties with the group last night and I feel better about it. I'll be back tonight or tomorrow morning to let ya'll know how it goes.

Health-wise, I am doing SO great. I saw 254 on the scale this morning! WOW, the scale hadn't budged for me in several days. I've been walking that nature trail this week. The kids are at vacation bible school so that gives me about three hours of me time. So I've been walking about an hour and a half each day, listening to the iPod, early morning sun and time for prayer/reflection. Its a really nice thing for me.

I wanna catch up with personals too, but I better clean up for my trip to Columbus. Love you all, keep up the hard work. WOWZA Mindy. 70 pounds. That is just incredible. I'm in awe of all you ladies. xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:25 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Good Luck in Columbus Michelle. Sending my prayers and good thoughts to you.

I did get in my workout 20 minute run 1.75 miles Did my class too, the instructer's birthday was yesterday so she took it out on us today! and then I hopped on the recumbant bike for another 20 minutes. WHEW! Now its time to babysit, then go to a movie, then grocery shop, and finally swim lessons.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #12  
mtiger

Wink

Went and walked the mall today with my friend. We also tried on clothes together. We are close to the same weight. She is truly samller than me by about 1 size. That is my new goal. I really want to catch up to her, but she is still losing too so I might not. Oh well. We look pretty damn hot.

We got in a few miles. Tonight I am going to the county fair, so I'll get in some more walking. Just need to stay away from fair food. You know, none of it even sounds good. I was 182.4 today, not 181, but still good.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #13  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Morning ladies...lovin the positive vibes I'm hearing!!!

Columbus went fantastic yesterday. The things we get into our heads, the things we stress and worry about. Being inside my head is a BAD place to be! But I got down there, really got nervous being downtown, in the heart of a big city, big buildings, crazy traffic, homeless people on the streets, whatever. But I got inside and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my case manager. Her name is Janelle and what a lovely woman. We didn't even talk about what I've done, just about what I need to do to get my life back on track. OMG the hoops to jump through, and for min 3 years but honestly, I am willing to do what it takes.

What a crazy day yesterday anyways. I got up early to get the kids off to vbs, got dressed and we left at 10am to get to Columbus, took 2 hrs to get there, was in there 1p-3p, 2.5 hrs home to get to IMPACT 10 minutes late, 5:30-7:30 then an NA meeting 7:30-8:30p. I had only eaten breakfast, had a cup of coffee after the nursing board meeting, and then oatmeal at IMPACT break which really did hold me over. Afterwards, Mike and I were both STARVING, so I went to Arbys and got a roast turkey sandwich (tomato, lettuce, red onion, hold the mayo) steamed in the microwave some zucchini and red rasberries. And I got full before eating the whole sandwich so I have the other half for today.

Kids are off to vbs, so I'm going walking. Love you all. Personals next time, I PROMISE! Jeni is the ankle doing okay? and I love what Mindy said, WE LOOK PRETTY DAMN HOT. My "D" for the day! xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies. Its thursday (no class) so I decided to sleep in. I will be heading to workout in a little bit. Then a costco run is in store for me.

I will post after my workout!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

OOPs I guess I forgot to post after my workout. It got done though, so you know. I also stocked up on lots of good nutritious foods.

Today starts my nasty week on so No cardio workouts till tuesday. BUT I did get a new balance ball and resistance band so I can do some abs and strenght in the morning.

I am missing all my fellow WEEDers! Wherever you are post a hi or something :huh:

Off to make lunch.

W 64 oz
E 15 min Abs, try to get in extra laps at work
E 1200 cals
D even though the scale is down, I want to remember I workout to help keep my blood sugar even, and to keep my heart healthy.