Other Reduced Carb Diets - any somersizers around?

View Full Version : any somersizers around?

manokat
07-13-2009, 06:26 AM
I have just started this woe again....the first time was 7-8 years ago and I lost about 12 pounds real quick without even really trying. I then got pregnant and lost over 20 lbs of baby weight pretty quick again but then slowly gained it back. At the time I had just started a new business and was eating the wrong foods (bread, chocolate) at the wrong time. I had my second baby almost four years ago and although I lost about 12 lbs of baby weight I still have 40 to go! I was bed ridden for most of my second pregnancy and the weight must now go! Just looking for some friends to go over the hurdles with.

Leenie
07-18-2009, 07:46 AM
I did it years ago but found it hard to follow :dizzy:

bandit2
08-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi - yes, I have done this and had good success. I have lost 30 lbs since last September & recently have really been struggling.

I also did weight watchers but got too expensive so joined TOPS for my weigh ins on Wednesday evenings.

Would love to keep in touch & share tips and recipes.

Good luck with your plan.

gardone123
08-07-2009, 12:15 AM
This is a basic full body program that targets all of the major muscle groups in a well balanced work out that is best suited for beginners and those new to exercise. This work-out does not require any equipment.
Sara
--------------
weight loss program (http://trainwithmeonline.com/weight_loss_workouts.html"rel="dofollow)

thelast20
02-12-2011, 12:12 PM
I would love to learn more about this? Are there some books that I could buy? Names?