Weight Loss Support - Damn you Tollhouse Cookies!

View Full Version : Damn you Tollhouse Cookies!

CandieRae
07-11-2009, 11:04 PM
My mother-in-law just baked a batch of Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies and OMG the smell ALONE is making me salivate. I don't even LIKE cookies really, but I just wanted to run into the kitchen and shove all 12 in my mouth at once. I literally had this image in my head of me sitting in a corner just smashing cookies into my face as fast as I could get them in.

But I didn't and ate a banana instead. WOO go me! :carrot:

Rebound
07-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Congratulations!

Way to go you!!!

Onederchic
07-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Yay!! Congrats :hug:

Lissus
07-11-2009, 11:21 PM
wow!!! Grats to you and your willpower. I'm a cookie fiend so that would have been next to impossible for me.

CandieRae
07-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Lissus, we have SO much in common! I also love video games and I love my Wii Fit! We are almost both the same height and we both started out roughly at the same weight. How bout that.

Kim K
07-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Great job!!!!!!! :cb:

CandieRae
07-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Thanks ladies!!

jendiet
07-11-2009, 11:38 PM
yay! go you! lol about the image of you stuffing all 12 in your mouth at one time--trying to get rid of them, just in the wrong way. heh.

ennay
07-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Tollhouse cookies are one of my triggers for sure. I can not have chocolate chip cookies in the house. I can however keep the break and bake package in the freezer and bake 1 now and then in the toaster oven.

Niecy
07-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Much better choice, Candie. Way to go!

I did this last week with pizza. I HATE pizza. Well, I don't actually hate it but I don't care for it at all; I would eat if it was the only thing around.

But I was craving it madly. I made my own homemade Chicken pizzola subs and that was the end of it.

Those cravings can get weird, especially when it is food you never really cared for to begin with.

Windchime
07-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I also love those tollhouse cookies that come premade, and you just break apart the dough and bake them. Right now, I thought they were recalled because of salmonella or something? But maybe your MIL made the homemade dough instead. Either way, they're yummy and I'm impressed that you had a banana instead.

Whenever I'm really tempted, I imagine slapping those greasy cookies (or nachos or whatever) directly onto my a**, because that's right where they're gonna go if I do eat them. So I try to picture them, all lumpy and greasy and stuck to my butt underneath my jeans. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but it's a bad visual either way!

Congratulations on making the healthy choice!

needtobeskinny
07-12-2009, 01:29 AM
I have a mac and cheese addiction

shrinkingleah
07-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Way to go! I love bananas!

You are so much smarter then cookies.