The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - Dear Jillian

View Full Version : Dear Jillian

dietcokehead98
07-10-2009, 10:18 AM
I watched Level 2 and 3 of the 30 Day Shred last night, just to give myself a sneak peak. Are you insane, woman!?!!!!

Love,

Amy

PS-I think I have abs. Thank you!:carrot:

beerab
07-10-2009, 10:25 AM
:lol:

Onederchic
07-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Lol!! :D

chickiegirl
07-10-2009, 10:42 AM
:lol: Never seen it except previews. Not ready to even look!! Still on Level 1.

grneyedmustang
07-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I'm still on level 1....I thought she was insane then. There were more than a few times where I said a few choice words to her on the screen. :D

jelder227
07-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Absolutely she is totally nuts! A week or so ago I decided to preview as well. My 5 yr old likes to work out with my videos also (too cute!) and he was going along with it. Finally he stopped, sat down, looked at the TV and said "You've got to be kidding me!" I haven't laughed that hard in I don't know how long . .

I started L2 yesterday. Just trying to remind myself that I WILL get stronger, and I had problems with L1 at first. I actually already saw a bit of improvement today.

1qkblugt
07-10-2009, 02:52 PM
i did 8 min of L1 on Tuesday and my legs are hurting soooooooooo bad!!! I can't even walk up and down the steps without hurting.

Sylvied
07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
In the last strength circuit of L2 she actually admits that people think she's a crazy person. She's pretty good at predicting my thoughts throughout all of the levels actually.

Michelle1210
07-10-2009, 04:04 PM
In the last strength circuit of L2 she actually admits that people think she's a crazy person. She's pretty good at predicting my thoughts throughout all of the levels actually.Ha!! she is like a mind reader, when ever I want to quiet doing my abs she is right there saying dont you quit on me, thats just fear leaving the body, lol she always knows when I want to stop and she pushes me on.:o

dietcokehead98
07-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Well, I did my first day on L2 last night. I made it all the way to circuit 2, then I told Jillian how I really felt. Those "standing pushups"...holy COW! I wish she'd do more ab work though, because I do well with ab work and she had me doing things I've never done before.....again, this woman is batty, but it works.

Robbynmarie k
07-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Dear jillian

you should give a warning to some of us to hold our girls down before the jumping jacks! LOL!!! How can a top heavy person do a push up? ARE YOU NUTS?

dietcokehead98
07-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Right! Not even you top heavy gals; those of us with the smaller ladies need really good support between the jumping jacks and high kicks and butt kicks and jump rope...pain. pain, PAIN!!

ennay
07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Dear jillian

you should give a warning to some of us to hold our girls down before the jumping jacks! LOL!!! How can a top heavy person do a push up? ARE YOU NUTS?

OK...there are sports bras that work for even the largest of girls. I used to be a J. Invest in your underwear! Quite frankly I wont spend $$ on outer wear if I can avoid it, but bras and shoes are worth every penny.

Hint - if your sportsbra comes in S, M, L, XL etc, it isnt the right one.