LA Weight Loss - S/O Poll - BB/GWF/SW/Other devices

nellonello
07-08-2009, 01:33 PM
I was just curious what calorie burn tracking devices (if any) people use.

Rebound
07-08-2009, 01:34 PM
GWF.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cebsme
07-08-2009, 01:35 PM
I have a GWF.

Because it was affordable enough that I didn't feel strained when buying it. Getting it on Amazon saved even more money.

I have had it for 2 months now and absolutely love it, have had no problems and am very happy with my purchase, it has been the greatest motivation.

zea mays
07-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I voted GWF, but I haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait to start using it!

Alright
07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
I got the GWF as I'm very impulsive and was able to buy it in person at my local Dick's sporting goods store.

zea mays
07-12-2009, 12:17 AM
I got the GWF as I'm very impulsive and was able to buy it in person at my local Dick's sporting goods store.

Oh! The armband is on sale at Dick's right now too! Too bad, I already got mine. I've worn it for two days now and LOVE it. It's really a great tool to motivate you.

I can't post links yet, but if you go to Dick's Sporting Goods dot com and search gowear fit, you'll find it.

CatherineC
07-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh! The armband is on sale at Dick's right now too! Too bad, I already got mine. I've worn it for two days now and LOVE it. It's really a great tool to motivate you.

I can't post links yet, but if you go to Dick's Sporting Goods dot com and search gowear fit, you'll find it.

I searched for gowear fit, bodymedia, gowear, etc and couldn't find it? How much is it on sale for? I'd like to get my mom one.

Rebound
07-12-2009, 10:54 PM
I searched for gowear fit, bodymedia, gowear, etc and couldn't find it? How much is it on sale for? I'd like to get my mom one.

I couldn't find it online, either, but it was right there plain as day in the store. YOu might have to actually go there to get one...

Moralia
07-12-2009, 11:12 PM
I just got the Omron HJ-112... not sure if that counts... ? I voted "other". ;)

zea mays
07-13-2009, 12:55 AM

Shoot. When I search it now, it's gone. My guess is it sold out. It was $159.99.