Old 07-07-2009, 08:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

Unhappy Frustrated, help

Last month from the 15-26 I went to CO on vacation. While on vacation I raised my CC from 1,100 to 1,600. And I continued my C25K training on a hotel treadmill. On the 19th I did get my AF. When I returned I found out I lost 5.7 lbs!
the following week I decided to try to zig-zag my calories, so Sunday I (using "lose it" app on my iPhone) went down to 1,089. Instead of zig-zagging I didn't manage my calories right and ended up doing the same amount till Tuesady. Wednesday, I was able to bring my calories up to 1,589 where it's stayed till today.
last Saturday I weighed and measured and nothing has changed. This morning I weighed in and I have gained 2 lbs. I haven't gone off my diet at all. If anything I have a hard time eating more because I feel fine but I have to eat all my calories. I don't touch calories burned, unless I went over then I will take 20-30 calories from the amount I burned. This past Sunday, I decided that I might have to bump up my exercise. On the days I do my C25K I will also walk 3 miles that morning, with the following day off.
Hubby thinks it has to do with my AF coming but that isn't until next Friday.
I'm not going to give up, I've lost 12.2 lbs to throw it all away. I have no where else to go but to continue my fight to reach my goal
please

Last edited by mom4life; 07-07-2009 at 08:50 AM.
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #2  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

I think it MAY be pms. Maybe your TOM isn't until next week, but maybe your body decided that pms would be more fun a whole week out!
Don't be frustrated, I'd be willing to bet that your body may be retaining some water and the weight is going to drop off sooner than you think!
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote