LA Weight Loss - LAWL Friends and Losers Thread July 6th-12th

JerseyMadchen
07-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Morning guys!

JerseyMadchen
07-06-2009, 10:07 AM
This morning I am happy to be back on the wagon! THis weekend was pretty disasterous plan-wise!

I will be doing Cardioke today with my friend and walking a mile afterwards.

How was everyone's weekend?

Repo girl
07-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Morning! We camped this weekend and had a great time. Yesterday morning I hiked into an old, sleeping volcano with my mom, sister, and kids. It was so hard on me, but I was pretty darn proud to get clear to the top. The caldera was really neat, and the view was amazing.

Have fun working out Amy!

bradleys mom
07-06-2009, 11:26 AM
*Peeking in*

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing great! I am starting over today, renewed my weight watchers sub. I have done well so far and am getting ready to go for a walk! I will try to check back in more often! :)

Hoochie
07-06-2009, 11:46 AM
I was terrible this weekend. I was at a family reunion! All I can say is I ate way too much. I feel like a blob today!!!
I have to get back on track today!! I brought a nice fruit salad for lunch. No more buns and meat and dessert.......agh!! I need to drink my water today too.
I just hate when I lose my control to food.......
It was lots of fun catching up with relatives but I am glad to be back at home. Have a great week everyone!
Nice to see you back "Bradleys Mom"!!!

Kristinx
07-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Morning all. I'm here plugging away...haven't stepped on a scale since last week....I'm sure there's damage to report. Slowly but surely getting back on track...and still smoke free!

sweetandspicy
07-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Good Monday morning to you all!!!

I too did not do well this weekend and the end of last week. I just can not seem to make good food choices. We have been busy and I just have not been planning well. But today I am back on track and doing take off tomorrow and Wednesday in hopes of a cleansing and recommittment to weight loss. I have not had a gain so that is enough to keep me motivated to continue. I as Joan described feel like a blob today and I can not help but keep thinking nothing taste as good as thin is going to feel!! So I am going to make sticky notes that say that and post them on my computer at work, in my car and on the Fridge at home.

Amy- you are doing great on the exercises..way to go!!!

KristinX- excellent job on not smoking!!!

KAtie- how exciting a volcano!! I bet it was beautiful..

Joan- way to recognize bad eating habits and way to recommitt !!

To everyone else have a Happy Monday!!

JLem311
07-06-2009, 01:23 PM
morning all.

good to "see" you kimberly. stop in more often! how are you boys doing?

not much to report..TOM is here and this being my second one post baby and my tubal, it's brutal. i've never been in this much pain before, so it definitely sucks.

be back later. hope everyone has a good start to the week. and for those praying for me...thank you and keep 'em coming..i need it badly.

winkie03
07-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Just though I'd swing by and check in....Jillian! Congrats on the new baby! I'm praying for you.

Katie-Hey Lady, it's been a long time.

Everyone else...Hello!!

Repo girl
07-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Hey Evette, good to see you!

Kimberly- Good luck with WW!

Kristin- Good job!

BarbaraB
07-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Kristin, Good for you! It is crazy how expensive it is. I had no idea that it would be that much to be a smoker.

Hi Evette!

Jillian, Add my prayers and good wishes with the rest. It always uplifts me in times of trouble to count the blessings in my life. It is worth the trouble to focus on the positive side of things, negative thoughts can drown a whole world of happiness. We can't control what happens only how we react to it.

I got the results from my cholestrol test and they were a bit high. Between discovering I had gained 20 pounds since I last stepped on a scale and that my cholestrol was now borderline high, I am determined to take better care of myself than that.... 7 days a week too. We can do this, and we must do this to obtain optimum health.

Mama Nicole
07-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Hi friends.....and Hi Evette :) It's been a while...

Katie......you are way braver than I. It sounds really fun though, and how lucky are you all that your mom is healthy enough now to hike :) Whoohooo to that!!!!

Speaking of healthy......I went to see my friend in the hospital today. She was diagnosed with stage IV melanoma to the lung, and she was beginning a series of high dose chemo inpatient treatments. She is one of my oldest, dearest friends, and I just can't believe she and her family have to go through this. I don't know if any of you remember last year or so, when I totally talked some smack about a friend and got busted by her.......and how bad she felt, and how awful I felt.......well, this is the girl. She is only 37 or 38 and has a 5 yo DS and a 3 year old DD. She seems to be the only thing I can think about lately.......and I just can't seem to stop crying about it. Anyway, if you all could send her some of whateve ryou send.....whether it be prayers, good vibes.........whatever it is you do..........I know she would appreciate it. :hug:

Jillian.....sorry about the killer TOM. That just sucks.

Hang in there, Amy6.......rough spots are hard to get over......but you can do it :)

Hi JerseyAmy.......WTG on your positive attitude.

Cheer up, Joan. I know how bad it sucks when food owns you.......but you are stronger.........and look at you........you still look fabulous.......so you aren't completely out of it.......you don't have mountains to climb......just some hills to battle.....and Katie hiked a volcano this weekend......so you can totally pull it off.

Hi Kimberly. I saw your website with the cloth diapers. That is so cool that you have found this hidden talent of yours. I used cloth diapers with my oldest DD cuz she was sooo sensitive. Very cool.

And Kristin, Kristin, Kristin........only 15 more days until being smoke free is a habit. I am sooo proud of you for sticking with it. Believe it or not, one day you will actually say, "I am so glad I don't smoke anymore." I just said it last night to DH :)

Ok, I should get my booty to bed.........I am driving Miss Maria half way to Wisconsin tomorrow. She is going to stay with my mom and her mom for a week while we go camping.......and good Lord, don't get me started about camping....and misquitos......and snakes.......
XOXO

AngieH75
07-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Morning ladies,

My weekend was not what I expected. I was hoping to have a nice weekend with DBF and instead we spent Saturday in separate rooms of the house and Sunday he decided that he was done. So I moved into the spare bedroom that afternoon and started packing yesterday afternoon when I got home from work. While I was moving into the spare bedroom, he came up to tell me that I didn't need to do that. Mixed messages anyone??

I'm thinking a sure fire weight loss plan will be moving back into my townhouse (thank goodness it didn't sell) and getting over and moving on from this relationship.

I'm going through a couple different emotions, anger, sadness and indifference.
I was angry Sunday but managed to keep it in check. I was angry yesterday when I got home and had to move things from the basement to the front room while he was out with a friend.
While I was at work yesterday I was sad and while I was packing I became indifferent. But I think that came from focusing on packing and not thinking about much else.

I'm angry because Scrappie (my dog/child) losses her yard and her doggie neighbor's. She's very confused and staying very close to me.

I'm working hard to focus on the things I need to get done to get out of that house as soon as I can. I think that now that the decision had been made to end our relationship (his decision, not mine) the sooner I can move out, the better it will be for both of us. I told him after the last time I came back home, the next time he wants me to leave, that's it. It's over. I won't continue to live in limbo while he decides if this can work.

He refuses to do what is necessary to make our relationship work, actions speak louder than words and I've done and said everything I can.

Sunday when he told me "I'm done", I just didn't have any more fight left in me, he's drained it all out of me.

Thanks for "listening", have a great OP day!

JerseyMadchen
07-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Morning guys!

Angie- I am so sorry your weekend ended up like that! Hang in there chickadee, it sounds like it's for the best. You're right about the limbo thing, it sounds like he's controlling hte relationship and everthing is on his time. FOrget that! This is your time now!

Kimberly- welcome back!! How's WW??

Nicole- you are a better woman than I... with the whole camping!! I could never do it! Bugs and dirt and who knows what else!

Kristin- good work on the cigarettes. Keep it up!!

Evette- Hello!

Barbara- sorry to hear about your cholesterol! But glad to hear about you getting healthy!

Amy6- Stick to your montra "one day at a time, one pound at a time." We all have setbacks,especially around holidays! You have come so far, just jump right back on the wagon!

Jillian- good morning! How are you today!

Well, my calves are KILLING me from yesterday. I did water aerobics, swam 8 laps, and did TBL's Boot Camp workout from On Demand. I was standing in the pool while talking to my friend doing knee lifts. I was trying to bring up my knees to the surface. Idid that for like 10 minutes and then was like I don't feel anything, so I'll stop.

I no sooner get out of the pool and start walking on solid groud that I felt it!!

We got rid of our Sprint cell service last night, they are Awful!!!!

Well, here's to an OP day!

Hoochie
07-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Kristin- Way to go girl! You are a non-smoker now. Doesn't it feel wonderful!

Amy M- I see you are going to do a cleanse. I bought one at a womens show last month but I still haven't done it. I keep thinking I am going to be in the bathroom the whole time while I am at work. Have you done them before?

Jillian- I am thinking of you and hoping that things get better. Try and keep your chin up.

Barbara- My DH had high cholestrol and the doctor changed lots of his eating habits. Did your doctor tell you to cut out certain foods as well?

Nicole- You are too kind to me. Thank you for telling me I look fabulous. I don't always feel that way. I know I only have hills to climb but they are steep hills.....Last night since I was feeling like a blob, I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then I did weights for 10 minutes. I really needed that!

Angie- Relationships are so tough...I totally feel for you. I have been thru a tough break up with my husband. We are together now but we were separated for 10 months in the beginning of our relationship. Be true to yourself!!!

Oh yes and I am going to put a sticky on my desk today. I like Amy M idea. " Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" I love it!!!

Okay well gotta run.
Have a great day everyone.

Dan2112
07-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey ladies...

I'm still here, just plowed under at work and dealing with some other stuff..

Between now and October, I probably won't be too active, and I'm forcing myself to focus on a couple of huge projects here at work.. Frankly, it's starting to weigh me down, not just with workload, but also boredom... These are good projects, but I've been working on them for so long that I really just don't care anymore.. Blah...

Anyway, all is well with Liz and the kiddos.. She's been really struggling lately, as both of us have gotten lazy about what we're eating.. But we're working on it!

Wish I had time for personals, but I really just wanted to dive in and say "hi"...

BarbaraB
07-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Angie, Life is too short to spend it with someone who does not value you. My dad says that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Scrappie is probably just picking up on your upset feelings and wants to be there for you. Dogs can be very sensitive that way.

Joan, I really blame the low carb diet that I was trying there for a few weeks for making my cholestrol numbers higher. I really believed what I had read, that those diets actually lower cholestrol instead of raise it. I don't think that was the case for me. They said to give up fried foods, which I haven't even had a single fry for months. I guess they assume anyone who has gained weight lives off from fast food, and is not just someone who has let their portions grow ever so slightly over time. I've gone back to measuring and carefully monitoring how much goes into my mouth. Drink some green tea or some hot lemon water (or the magical hot green tea with lemon) and it really does clear out some of that "blob" feeling and clears some bloat away. Plus it is supposed to be very good for you.

Amy, Wow, you must be getting into pretty good shape this summer. That is fantastic.

Nicole, I don't mind camping, as long as there are not any snakes... We have a tent trailer though, and I can go inside and be bug and snake free. Plus there is a heater and I don't have to sleep on the ground. My DH wants to go backpacking again... oh my.... at least if you hike high enough into the mountains there are not any snakes.... I suppose we'll go sometime, as we didn't go last year but went to Hawaii instead.

Jillian, my thoughts are still with you and hoping whatever is wrong is getting better every day.

Luckybustert
07-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone, just stopping by to say hello and see how everyone is doing! I enjoyed the fourth of July holiday a little too much and am now trying to recover from that. I fell off the low carb wagon and hubby fell off the LAWL wagon, so now we're both trying to get back on the right track.

Barbara, my personal experience has been that low carb will lower cholesterol and this is supported by recent studies <http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/16/health/main4266414.shtml> BUT --and this is a very important caveat -- it has to be a permanent lifestyle change. It's not a diet you can do only temporarily then go back to the way you were eating before without consequence. Also important to remember cholesterol is not just caused by what we eat, it can also be an issue of heredity. Anyway, I hope your cholesterol levels improve soon and I agree with you that different things affect people differently. Also agree with you on the hot lemon water - wonderful, wonderful stuff!

JerseyMadchen - woohoo for you on the water aerobics!!! That is the most awesome exercise.....I love it! (And need to get my expandabutt back into a class real soon!)

Nicole, sorry to hear about your friend.....sending positive energy her way.

Everyone else - hope you are having a wonderful week and enjoying some sunshine and fresh air! I'm going to go get ready to see a movie now....."Public Enemies" with Johnny Depp.....feasting on eye candy tonight! :D

skatardrummer
07-07-2009, 09:55 PM
This morning I am happy to be back on the wagon! THis weekend was pretty disasterous plan-wise!

I will be doing Cardioke today with my friend and walking a mile afterwards.

How was everyone's weekend?

What's cardioke?

JerseyMadchen
07-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Skatardrummer- Cardioke is a workout that is available On Demand. I have Comcast, and that's how I get it. The workout is a cardio workout that involves you singing. We took 2 minutes to watch it and then never did it!

sweetandspicy
07-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Good Wednesday morning to you all!! I have been eating well for the most part I still feel slightly bloated and am having some other issues, I am simply not getting enough fiber. I am going to fix that today. The kids have all been here and there and I have not been cooking or grocery shopping consistantly so my food options have been limited. Oh well I just seem full of excuses lately.

Joan- I have done several cleanses and yes usually I do end up in the bathroom most of the first day anyway. This last one I bought at an organic food store and it did not really do the job I was hoping for. I really think a lot of it depends on what you have been eating. I think If you are eating somewhat healthy and do not have a lot of excess you probably would not be in the BR all day?

Nicole- I am will pray for your friend.

Amy- great job on your exercise!! I wish we had comcast for the on demand options

Barabra- you will figure it out. Good luck with getting your cholesterol down.

Dan- hope your projects get more exciting

Angie- i agree 100% with Barabarb life is to short to be unhappy!!

Lucky- you both will get back on track, you have done such a great job so far!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful wednesday!!

Hoochie
07-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Amy M- I am on vacation in a couple of weeks, I think I may start my cleanse at the end of my vacation so that my body has a few days to adjust. I have never tried one before so I will let you know how it goes. Its a 14 day cleanse.
It's Calgary Stampede time here right now so I am avoiding the grounds thats filled with mini-donuts, candy apple, cotton candy and corn dogs. I was going to head to the rodeo this weekend but I just can't decide. Our city is so busy right now. If you don't know what the stampede is, it's the greatest outdoor show on earth...so they say! Our city is full of tourists right now. Last night, they showed Jillian from the bacherlorette on the news as she is here for the stampede. It's kind of fun. I get to wear jeans and dress like a cowgirl for a week.
Okay gotta run, have a great day!

JerseyMadchen
07-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Hey guys!

Not much going on here.. stupidly got on the scale this morning and was up 2.5 lbs. I know it's TOM and this past weekend, but it's still dissapointing, ya know?

I had a great 1 hour workout today, and will get all my veggies and water in, so we'll see.

Tennis tonight too, I can't wait!

Mama Nicole
07-09-2009, 02:13 AM
Where's Katie?

JLem311
07-09-2009, 10:14 AM
morning all. these past few days have been rough. actually, this whole week has been.
i've gotten to spend the past few days with the kids though, they were here all day tue and yesterday. it was nice, yet hectic. ;)

i finally managed to get a good workout in today..elliptical, ab/arms it was good. i've only been able to manage to squeeze in abs/arms all this week, no cardio. it sure has taken a toll on my mood. that and combine with a brutal TOM (that is almost done, thankfully!) accompanied with everything else going on in my life..it just hasn't been good.

anyways..i never said this, but my grandmother died this past sunday. and because of everything going on in my life i wasn't able to go and attend the funeral with the rest of my family. (the visitation was yesterday and funeral today) so now my whole family thinks i'm this a-hole of a person for not going (and i'm not in a position to explain to anyone what's going on in my life right now that's preventing me from going...among other things) so i guess i'll just let them continue to think just that. oh well. they don't know what is going on and i'm not ready to reveal just yet, so i'll just let them keep thinking that and judging me and gossiping amongst themselves about me.
i feel like i don't need to justifiy myself or my life to my family and yet, they think that they need to know everything all the time. my mom and my sister are the huge gossips. if i tell one of them something, the other will know almost immediately regardless if i wanted it to be shared or not. so, because of that, i have learned that i can't be open with either of them. it's sad, but the way it has been for years and years. and yet, neither one of them understands why i'm so distant/non-communicative with either of them. ha. funny, isn't it?

ok, on a different note, i found some great workouts on www.exercisetv.tv it's got tons of great free workouts..long or short ones. :) i've found some good arm and ab workouts. one is called wedding dress arms. it's awesome!

anyways..gotta go. i'll be back later. thanks for listening to me ramble.

JerseyMadchen
07-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Hey guys!

Jillian- I am sorry to hear about your grandmom's passing, that sucks! I wish I still had my Mom's mom around... I miss her and my grandpop horribly. They never met my DH, when they died, I was dating this other guy and thought I was going to marry him. The last thing my grandpop said to me was "You still in love Amy?" My dad's mom is alive still but I am not a fan. She was our favorite growing up because she lived 10 minutes away. My mom's parents lived 2 hours. Then, when my parents were divorcing, she started saying AWFUL things about my mom to us kids. So, I have written her off. We actually call her BFG. And not from Roald Dahl either… B*tch face grandmother we call her!!

Hang in there with your family. You had a right to not go, I am sure… don’t worry your pretty head about it!!

I went to play tennis last night and was just horrible. I was slow and had zero energy. I am thinking it was a combination of eating right before we came out and having worked out for more than an hour earlier on.

I keep plugging along with the working out, hoping it will show soon!

Hoochie
07-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Jillian- I am so sorry to hear about things going on in your life. You are right though, you do not have to justify yourself. That is something that I have to constantly work on with my family especailly my Mom. Everytime I can't do something that my Mom wants me to do, I give her a reason as to why and I shouldn't have to....I am 42 years old. For me, I have guilt trips from my Mother, I always have and I just can't get rid of it.
Anyways, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma and I really hope things get brighter for you soon,
Take care Jillian!

Repo girl
07-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Morning guys!

Nicole- I am here! I have been thinking about your friend, and sending some Reiki her way.

Jillian- So sorry to hear about your grandma. It is your right and responsibility to do what is best for you and your family, so stick to your guns. Sounds like you have enough on your plate as it is. Sending some energy to you and your situation right now!

I am just plugging along. We have had a very nice, mostly 70's week here. I am writing a book, and have vowed to have it done by Halloween, no matter what! So, I am getting up early and writing, plus writing while the kids are laying down. I have 70 pages done so far, but I think that it will take at least 100 more to get it finished. Needless to say, I am saturated in the book right now.

Have a great day everyone!

JLem311
07-09-2009, 01:09 PM
thanks everyone. i appreciate all the thoughts/prayers/good vibes.
it just sucks that my family is the way they are. supportive of things that they like or are in favor of and very unsupportive of things that they don't like or don't think i should be doing with my life...for example, when i decided to move to NC, my entire family bombarded me with horrible emails about how i was going to ruin my life and my kids lives by moving away, but then as soon as i had plans to move back, they were all excited and happy and were doing whatever they could to help me. ha. what a joke.
so whenever i make decisions they think that they need to put in their two cents and then make me feel terrible for it or they hope they can change my mind.
i thought family was to support you in whatever decision you chose..weather they like it or not? guess my family doesn't quite understand that concept.
and so, i am constantly the outcast because i make bold, sometimes unconventional decisions. maybe they are a bit jealous because of that, i don't know?
anyways...thanks for all the support here. i really appreciate it.

BarbaraB
07-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Jillian, They probably just worry about you and express it poorly. Sorry to hear that your grandma passed and that it happened at time when you couldn't manage to go to the service. If you can get a quiet minute perhaps you can light a candle and say a blessing for her. It is really hard as a parent to not talk about your children.... So I'm less judgemental about my blabber mouthed mother than I used to be. Heck I bet you could scandalize Jagger in about 10 years by saying that you posted online about his potty training progress.

Katie, how exciting to write a book. How do you find the time?

Nicole, I hope your friend is cured. It sounds so dire. She is so young to be facing such a serious illness.

My sister and I are going to go and be hypnotized for weight loss. I'm excited and hope this helps me to improve some of my habits. I'll let you know how it goes.

Repo girl
07-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Oh, I can't wait to hear how it goes! I have seriously considered doing that as well!

JerseyMadchen
07-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Wow, how cool! I can't wait to hear how it goes~

sweetandspicy
07-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Jillian- I hope everything gets better soon..

Joan- That sound like a good plan for your cleanse

BarbarB- Let us know how the hypnosis works

Katie- Good luck withyour book

Amy- great job on exercising

I hope everyone is having a fabulos Friday!! I can not wait for the weekend!!!

Hoochie
07-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Barbara- Oh please tell us how the hypnosis works. I have also thought that would be cool. Is it expensive
I just came back from a big outdoor stampede lunch. I did have a hamburger but I enjoyed it with veggies instead of chips and potato salad....baby steps!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I am so excited that its Friday.
Jillian- Take care of yourself. I hope you are okay.......

Joan

JLem311
07-10-2009, 05:51 PM
hello all..i don't have much to say today, but i thought i'd stop in and say hi.
i hope everyone has a good weekend. thanks for all the good thoughts/prayers. i appreciate it and hope it helps.

emmysmom
07-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Hi everyone! I'm back!!! I don't know who remembers me, but I did great with my last round of LAWL then I got pregnant (funny, I did the same thing with my first daughter). So I had another baby girl in February and now I'm trying to lose the baby weight...not wait until she turns 3 like I did last time. It looks like most of you were here from before...with some other new mommies :-)
Jillian and Nicole - I'm praying for you both. I haven't seen or talked to my dad in 6 years (long story) and just found out a week ago that he has lung cancer that has spread to his bones. He was given 1-30 days to live. The good news is that I called him and we've been talking on the phone and visiting each other. It's been a whirlwind week, but I feel so blessed to have this time with him and to be able to put the past behind us. The whole experience made me think about how I need to take better care of myself. He's only 55 and I want to be around a long time for my girls.
But on a brighter note, I'm looking forward to chatting with you all again!!! Sorry for the rollercoaster of emotions in this post :-(

ferrarimomof2
07-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Hello everyone,

It has been a while I know. My cookies got erased and I couldn't get logged back on because I forgot my password and couldn't get it to reset.

Some of you already know because of Facebook, but I thought that I would share the news with the rest of you. My husband and I are expecting our third child in December. I am excited. I will definitely be checking in to try and keep up with everyone. I have missed you guys. And I will definitely need some advice from ya'll after the baby arrives on how to handle the weight loss with breastfeeding. I have already gained 22lbs and I am only halfway. I am trying to watch the weight but it is so hard to do anything when you are so nauseated. I think it is starting to go away but I still have my days.

I hope that everyone is doing great and staying on track. I will try and make it a habit again about checking in with you guys. You are all such great support.

Luckybustert
07-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Lucky- you both will get back on track, you have done such a great job so far!!

Thanks for the encouragement! :) As it turns out, it was just my monthly blimp...lol....does everyone else (those who are female) gain weight right before TOM? It is so frustrating to see the scales jump upward like that! But anyway, the blimp is gone now...have lost what I gained plus 0.6 more. My jeans are starting to get baggy on me but not quite baggy enough to buy new pants yet. But SOON!!

JerseyMadchen
07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey guys!

Tina & Dionne- Welcome back!!

Tina- glad to see you're back on the wagon! You and Jillian are both going to kick the baby weight in NO time!! Your baby is adorable!!

Dionne- Even if you're not following or OP, keep talking to us!! We're dwindling fast!!

Suzanne- baggy and losely fitting clothes are SOOO awesome! I remember a few weeks ago when I was able to tighten my belt one hole, I was so excited! I too get a monthly blimp! I love that, i am going to say that from now on!! I gain about 5-7 lbs with TOM, and then it disappears ina week. UGH!, frustrating.

I got on the scale this past Wednesday really excited to see my exercising and OP skills pay off. NOPE. I was 235. I knew it was TOM approaching, but I was soooo upset. Today is was down to 233.5, and I am on day #3 of TOM, so there will be more to come off!

I started the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels today. Holy crap!! I thought I was going to die! I literally was crying while working out. I feel bad now if I bad mouthed any TBL contestants for crying in the gym. She's intense!! I am looking forward to building endurance in the next few days!

ferrarimomof2
07-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Thanks Amy.

Keep up the hard work you know that it will pay off. I would join you if I could. I love to watch Jillian Michaels.

Repo girl
07-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Tina- Hey girl! So glad to see you! How is Miss Emmy handling being a big sister?

Dionne- Congratulations! How exciting for you!

We have been in Montana digging crystals this weekend, with a lot of adventures, including almost hitting an antelope at 65 miles per hour, seeing a fox slinking down the side of the road, camping on a sidehill the first night, having deer walking right up to our camper both nights, getting the worst sunburn on my back I have ever had, digging some beautiful, amazing crystals, and blowing a tire on the way home. We really did have a blast. It was nice to hang out with the kids and DH, and my sisters. I am glad to sleep in my bed tonight, however!

Clanori
07-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Hello everyone,

It has been a while I know. My cookies got erased and I couldn't get logged back on because I forgot my password and couldn't get it to reset.

Some of you already know because of Facebook, but I thought that I would share the news with the rest of you. My husband and I are expecting our third child in December. I am excited. I will definitely be checking in to try and keep up with everyone. I have missed you guys. And I will definitely need some advice from ya'll after the baby arrives on how to handle the weight loss with breastfeeding. I have already gained 22lbs and I am only halfway. I am trying to watch the weight but it is so hard to do anything when you are so nauseated. I think it is starting to go away but I still have my days.

I hope that everyone is doing great and staying on track. I will try and make it a habit again about checking in with you guys. You are all such great support.

Congratulations.That is very exciting news.

Clanori
07-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Good morning.Hope everyone is doing well.I have been away for a while.Alotr of emotional stuff going on.It has been tough staying OP with the kids being on Summer break.I have gained 3 pounds and I feel like my stomach is constantly bloated from eating all theses random starches.Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of sugar cravings?I think you can use B-6 or B-12 but I can't remember.I am going to try and get OP today so wish me luck.One step at a time is what I am thinking.On a good note I have been exercising at least 3 times a week varying it between yoga and cardio.I want to start adding some weight lifting in soon to try and tone things up.

Clanori
07-13-2009, 09:46 AM
We have been in Montana digging crystals this weekend, with a lot of adventures, including almost hitting an antelope at 65 miles per hour, seeing a fox slinking down the side of the road, camping on a sidehill the first night, having deer walking right up to our camper both nights, getting the worst sunburn on my back I have ever had, digging some beautiful, amazing crystals, and blowing a tire on the way home. We really did have a blast. It was nice to hang out with the kids and DH, and my sisters. I am glad to sleep in my bed tonight, however!

The crystal digging sounds fantastic.I would love to do that one day.We watched this amzing documentary on Crystal caves and it was beautiful.