Metabolic Research Center - Meta Quick Questions

View Full Version : Meta Quick Questions

lookingforaloss
07-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Has anyone done meta quick? I'm on the green meta slim menu. Do I eat a bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and then my regular evening meal? I can't get to the center until Thursday and would like to start this option. Thanks for any help!

Trying2008
07-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I started the meta quick menu last friday july 3rd and have lost one pound a day so far...its a bar and a hns for breakfast.....a meal replacement shake and hns for lunch...and for dinner 4 oz of fish or chicken with 4 oz veggies...and a slice of 40 calorie bread...and hns for dinner....and throughout the day one more hns...plus 64 oz of water.

lookingforaloss
07-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Thank you so much! That is exactly the information I needed!

Also congrats for the extra weight loss meta quick.

How are you feeling using this menu option? How many days do you plan to do it?

asherdwn
07-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't think we had a metaquick option when i went to the center before. I assume they will go over these options with me when I set up my appointment?

lookingforaloss
07-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Asher-They probably won't cover this option at your initial appt. Meta quick is saved for plateaus, travel, etc. I'm sure they will cover it if you ask about it.

Trying2008
07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
I feel pretty good on it...surprised cause i figured I would have less energy. I plan on doing it 7 consecutive days...so thursday will be my last day. They said that you can only do this 7 days a month...and you can split the days up if you want to. I am also doing 30 minutes on the elliptical a day...fixin to head that way now.....They have never told me about the metaquick option until I asked...it seems like unless you ask they dont share the info. just my opinion

lookingforaloss
07-05-2009, 10:51 PM
I started the meta quick menu last friday july 3rd and have lost one pound a day so far...its a bar and a hns for breakfast.....a meal replacement shake and hns for lunch...and for dinner 4 oz of fish or chicken with 4 oz veggies...and a slice of 40 calorie bread...and hns for dinner....and throughout the day one more hns...plus 64 oz of water.
Oh! One more thing... Can you have fiber drinks on meta quick???

Trying2008
07-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Oh and also every evening I have been eating the same thing.....4 oz of tilapia and 4 oz of asparagus...with one piece of toast....it gets boring but I figure its worth it.....

Trying2008
07-05-2009, 10:54 PM
yes, you can have the fiber drinks.....on my sheet here it says three servings of fiber plus beverages per day...if ya want me to I will fax you a copy of this...or mail it to ya...I dont have my scanner hooked up otherwise I would email it to ya.

lookingforaloss
07-05-2009, 11:07 PM
yes, you can have the fiber drinks.....on my sheet here it says three servings of fiber plus beverages per day...if ya want me to I will fax you a copy of this...or mail it to ya...I dont have my scanner hooked up otherwise I would email it to ya.
Thank you "Trying2008" for all of your help! I think that is all the info I need to get started. I really appreciate it! I really didn't want to wait until Thursday to start the meta quick. Thanks to you, I can start in the morning. Yeah!

Glad to hear you are feeling well and losing weight too! I hope to do as well!

Dolly
07-06-2009, 01:23 AM
I haven't tried the shakes yet. Do they have the same amount of carbs as the bars?

lookingforaloss
07-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Is it safe to assume you can't have any creamy HNS while on meta quick???

sharon1275
08-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Could you email the green meta slim sheet?

RonnieAdl
08-20-2009, 05:56 PM
I thought this was food based program. I didn't know you had to do all these meal supplements. This is why I got off Medifast. I hope I don't have to buy a bunch of stuff. I am still trying to recover from the 2 grand I spent on Medifast. Are these also required to do the program along with the HNS?

Ronnie