Old 07-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #1  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Default T-Tapp?

Does anyone use T-Tapp videos? I'm half tempted to get the MORE workout and I'm not sure if they give the results the website says for that price.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:47 AM   #2  
Goddess of my universe

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/128

Height: 5' 7"

I think the workouts work. I have been doing some of their workouts - namely the Total Workout mixed in with the Basic workout plus and the instructionals. I did the instructional tapes every other day for two weeks and lost nothing. I have been doing a bootcamp for the last two weeks using the total workout and have lost about 4 inches total all over. I have not seen any pounds lost but I have been on antibiotics and prednisone in that time and prednisone causes weight gain so who really knows. Plus I have not been able to eat much and that always causes me to gain weight.
I have dropped a dress size in that time. And my fitness level has definitely improved. I had a lot of swelling in my joins and knees and that is mostly gone. I noticed a big difference in just the first week. Two weeks ago just doing the basic workout plus was really kicking my butt. Now I can do the basic without any problems and most of the total.
I am following the plan they give for dropping 4 dress sizes so I still have about 10 weeks to go.
borntobefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #3  

HI,

I am new to T-tapp and loving it! I am a home video work out addict. I have had and done ALL of them. I stuck with most of the Beach Body video's for a long time, even did a round of P90X. But I got board, got lazy and put on some pounds. I was at the Dr. office waiting for my husband and was reading a magazine and saw this Success Story and read about Ttapp. I was very interested, so looked it up, read all the reviews and ordered the whole total workout including the brushing. I'M LOVING IT, but would love to visit with someone to help with encouragement. I stuck with the Instructional #1 to get the moves down. This week I have done the BWO plus. boy those Hoe Downs get my lets burning. Today I'm going to do that again, then do the Ab work out. If you get on the Ttapp site they have them all abbreviated, but I don't know all of them yet! tomorrow I want to work on the instructional #2.

Anyway, I really really love this work out and it has really motivated me to get off the couch and get moving!!!

Katie
kbickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8

Katie- How are you doing on T-tapp? I am going to order the set this week (I too saw the article in People recently) and I am checking this site to see if anyone has had "real" success, and not just the success stories on her website where she sells the videos.
Rizeninme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #5  

Wow, I'm surprised there aren't more T-tappers here. I have the starter set. I haven't done them much. I find them boring, but I'm thinking about trying again. Has anyone kept it up and had good results?
wendyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

Is anyone still using T-tapp? I just read something about it and thought it sounded interesting. I requested a book from my library - they didn't have any videos but I thought I'd read a little more before ordering any of the DVDs.
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #7  
Hooping my Life Away

I ordered T-Tapp but I could never get past half the MORE video. Even though it's supposed to be okay for knees, it was hurting my knees way too much. Maybe I'll try it again in a few months
Old 03-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

thanks Daimere. It looks like the book I requested from the library comes with a DVD so I'll get a chance to try it out and see how I do!
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #9  
Hooping my Life Away

From what I remember, the DVD only shows like a few moves like hoe downs. I would have to go find where I put my book to see what is on the DVD.