General chatter - A Simple Thank You

View Full Version : A Simple Thank You

Shouka
07-04-2009, 11:32 AM
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who is direct support of any member of the military. Husbands, wifes, children, friends.

Being a veteran myself, I know that it is you people who really make the diffrence in our lifes. On deployment, overseas, at war, family and friends at home are the very things that keep us going every day.

Please take a moment today, Independence Day, and reach out to your loved one in the Armed Forces.

Although we are the ones serving this great nation, we understand you are taking great sacrifies also. You are what keeps us going, in the heat of the desert, in the dark of the night, in the cold, lonely hours before dawn, you, our families, are what makes the sacrifes and hardships all worth it.

Thank you,

Rebecca Stefanczyk
Avation Structural Mechanic 3rd Class
U.S. Navy

Tracy
07-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Thank You,Rebecca and everyone who serves our country!I don't think it is said enough.And sometimes ,even I don't remember what a sacrifice you all make!

EZMONEY
07-04-2009, 12:20 PM
My nephew, who I raised, is in the NAVY...

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

mrsaugie
07-04-2009, 02:35 PM
my cousin was over in iraq already and yes we really appriciate all the sacrifices that you have given.. so we are the ones who should be doing the thanking.

THANKYOU

FrouFrou
07-04-2009, 04:20 PM
A very big THANK YOU!

Steelslady
07-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Rebecca, God Bless You and thank you very much for your service. Thanks to you and all the soldiers who have served, we have such precious freedoms over here every day that we take for granted.

God Bless and Thank You to our wonderful military! We have several family members past and present that served in several wars, they made our family very proud of them! :carrot: