30-Somethings - 30 Somethings Weekend Chat 7/4 - 7/5

mortonpixie
07-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the Weekend!:beach:

Hope you all have a nice Holiday today. I am excited to see our 10 year old son today - he's been gone all week with my Mom in Colorado. He called me last night because "he missed me" and it was hard to sound tough. I'll try not to cloud up and embarrass him today. ;)

DH has to work til 7pm today, so I will try to keep my little kids inside and away from the kids outside trying to blow up the neighborhood. :devil:

Lunch for today is bean burritos and apples, supper will be at my brothers house but I plan to drink lots of water and eat the salad I am bringing. Plan to workout during naptime today.

LBH
07-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Mornin' All! :coffee2:

Morton, aww, how sweet of your son, especially at 10 y/o! :love: How do you make your bean burritos?

We're going to my mom's later. DH is all excited because they opened a Sonic by her. I don't think there are any other Sonic's in NJ. :lol: But he sees the commercials all the time on the FIOs channels, and always talks about a road trip to find one. LOL! But we're not eating there, we're eating at mom's. I'm sure we'll have to try it some other day. :rolleyes:

Have a great 4th all!!

rileyozzy
07-04-2009, 11:42 AM
We are headed up to my parents' cabin later this morning. It's in the forest so no fireworks. DH and I are planning on going on a long hike while my mom watches the kids. I am just excited at having alone time with him. :)

SamanthaJubilee
07-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Happy 4th of July!!!

KimikoD
07-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey Ladies! Hope you had a great holiday weekend! :)

Just jumping in to catch up on your posts and say, "hello!"

Chat with ya'll soon!

Onederchic
07-05-2009, 03:58 PM
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend :)