100 lb. Club - What do you grill?

View Full Version : What do you grill?

Daimere
07-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Any special healthy things you grill for barbeque's?

CyndiM
07-03-2009, 03:46 PM
portabello caps, eggplant, zucchini, white mushrooms on skewers, pepper slices, asparagus... I like to use one of the Newman's RF dressings as a marinade. Toss veggies slices around in some then dump the whole mess on the grill

HeidiNicole
07-03-2009, 05:28 PM
We grill everything possible...everything the OP posted plus chicken, salmon, beef, tilapia, pineapple..seriously, If I can find a way to make it sit on the grill, I will grill it. Balsamic vinegar and kraft free zesty italian are favorite marinades.

TJFitnessDiva
07-03-2009, 05:55 PM
If I can find a way to make it sit on the grill, I will grill it.

Exactly! :lol:

chickiegirl
07-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Turkey burgers, chicken and just recently got a grilling basket which I have found is awesome! I put bell pepper slices, portebello mushroom pieces, zucchini and onion in, little spray with olive oil, salt and pepper and throw the basket on the grill. Came out great.

JustSharing83
07-05-2009, 02:43 AM
I love to grill cabbage. I cut it into small wedges, then each one gets a few squirts and 0 calorie butter spray, salt (or salt substitute), and pepper. Then they are wrapped in foil and grilled until tender.

SwimGirl
07-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Carrots with butter and dill! Wrapped in foil, but oh-so yummy!

-Aimee

CountingDown
07-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Almost all vegetables - asparagus is AWESOME grilled!

I love to make kabob skewers with vegetables, pineapple and MSF Chick'n or Steak Strips.

Most Boca, MSF or Gardenburger products are much better grilled than microwaved.

I finish off sandwiches by putting them on the grill for just a minute or so (usually my indoor grill)

Onederchic
08-12-2009, 05:36 PM
portabello caps, eggplant, zucchini, white mushrooms on skewers, pepper slices, asparagus... I like to use one of the Newman's RF dressings as a marinade. Toss veggies slices around in some then dump the whole mess on the grill

This sounds delish!!