WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results for July

Tina
07-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi all,
This is the place to come to post your scale results.
We have another thread (Thursday Chatters) where we talk. Please come over and join in the fun.

Good luck to everyone this week. :hug:

:flow1:

Tammy
07-02-2009, 09:12 AM
My butterfly is stuck. Hopefully it'll move soon.

Good luck to all!

Tina
07-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Sorry about that, Tammy! :hug:

KatieV
07-02-2009, 07:44 PM
After not being able to go to my meeting last week, I am happy to say that I am down 6.5 pounds for the two weeks!! My total is 17.4 and I am 0.6 (sssooo close) away from my 10% mark! Good luck to everyone!!

Tammy
07-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Way to go Katie! That is totally awesome.

Tina
07-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Katie, that's fantastic!!! :):):)

Tina
07-13-2009, 04:23 PM
It's Monday again. :carrot:

Katie, how are you going?

Not many are posting results this month. It is the summer!

Good luck to everyone this week.
:hug:

Tammy
07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
My butterfly is staying where he is, but I guess that's better than moving in the wrong direction.

Good luck to everyone!!

Tina
07-21-2009, 12:16 PM
:carrot: Okay friends,
This will be the week when we have losses. I can feel it. :lol:
No, I'm not on Susan's pain pills. :D

Katie, I hope you have a great weigh-in.
Susan, are you going to weigh with or without your cute boot?
Tammy, I just know that butterfly will fly again.

Everyone else needs to post again. Please!

I'm going to be brave and step on the scales. After my weekend, I'm not expecting much.

Tammy
07-23-2009, 11:02 AM
LOL to not being on Susan's pain pills! Funny!

Well, my butterfly moved, but in the wrong direction. I thought about not changing it, but then I decided I'd jinx myself if I didn't. Everyone at class last night had a gain. Weird.

Hope you all have better luck than I did!

Tina
07-23-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh Tammy, I'm sorry about the weigh-in results. You'll get that butterfly fluttering in the right direction before too long.

I'm not changing my tracker. I was up 2 pounds today. I'm not a happy camper about that.

How did others do?????

Tammy
07-26-2009, 07:05 PM
My butterfly WILL move in the right direction this week! (even if I have to cheat!)

Tammy
07-30-2009, 07:45 PM
I guess I'm cheating. I'm going to go by my home scales on Thursday mornings and not the scales at class on Wed. night. Explained why on other thread. I get to move the butterfly back to 19 lost. Woo hoo! When I came home last night, I weighed, and my number on the scale was the same as the one at the class, so I guess that's a good thing. At least I know I am the same on both.

Good luck to all!

Aclai4067
07-30-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm a thursday weigh-in girl. At least for now. I go to meetings and may have to switch to Saturdays once the school year gets going (I'm a substitute teacher right now). Anyhow, lost 1.4 today. I'm about 3 lbs away from my 10%. Kind of bittersweet though because my body has been redistributing my weight in ways I don't approve of. I put on some pants that used to be too big and they fit now. But it will all come off eventually, I'm just mad at my body for right now. About to go to the gym and see if I can't get too small for those pants again.

Tammy
07-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Welcome Aclai! Even if you don't go to Thursday meetings, you can still post here. We all weigh on different days anymore. Good job on your loss! Keep it up! I am taking pilates and zumba this summer at the Y, and they are kicking my behind. My weight hasn't dropped much, but I know that I have toned up a bit.

Where is Decatur, GA? We enjoy going to Jekyll Island, GA. I'll be there again in January for a week.

Tina
07-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Aclai, you are welcome here. :carrot:
Please keep coming here like Tammy said. :)

Tammy, I agree with you about using your own scales.

I weighed at the doctor's today. Their scales were definitely wrong----I weighed 10 pounds less!!!!!!!:lol: I wish they were correct!

Aclai4067
07-31-2009, 02:43 AM
Decatur is very near Atlanta. Parts of it are pretty urban but I'm more on the suburban edge these days. I just joined the Y here. I haven't taken any classes yet (except a water aerobics class that catered to a waaaaay older crowd) but it's been great working out on my own there.

jar1965
08-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi! I forgot to post Thursdays WI results. I was down 2.2# Yay!!!!:carrot:

Tina
08-01-2009, 11:49 AM
congratulations to every loser this week. :carrot:
Keep it up. Everyone pound lost is a great encouragement to every one else.

Tammy
08-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Tina, I think I like your doctor's scales! I want to weigh there too.

Aclai, I laughed about the water aerobics class. I had taken several classes at the Y here in town, and most of the people were my age or younger. Since I was taking another class at the other Y last summer, I signed up for the water aerobics class right after it. Oh my! One man in the class asked me if I was old enough to be in the class. I would say the youngest one (not counting me) was mid-60's, and I know the oldest was in her 80's. At that time I was 53, so I looked like a pup! lol When I go south after Christmas, I'll try to remember to wave when I'm in Georgia.

Way to go Jeanne!

This is my 3rd day of eating more proteins and upping my calories (which I still can't get right in my head!). I weighed this morning, and I am .2 away from 20 pounds. Amazing. How can I eat more and lose? Ladies, we are talking 1800-2000 calories a day! When I was doing 1200-1300, I wasn't losing, but gaining. Confuses me. When I started the program in January, the doctor and the nutritionist at the Y told me to eat at a higher calorie rate than what the program said because of the classes I was taking. Maybe I should have listened. Of course, this could be a fluke, and tomorrow I'll have gained back everything!

jar1965
08-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks girls! Funny story, today at work I picked up a 2# box of candy and I looked at it and said......really.......2# is that much!!?????!!!
So morel of the story..... for everyone that thinks 2# isn't "big enough"......go to the candy store (but don't eat any....haha) and pick up a 2# box of candy......wow.....you'll be impressed. It made me look at a 2# loss totally different!

Thanks for listening!;)

Tammy
08-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Good idea! I picked up Maurice yesterday after they weighed him at the vet's office. He was 14.2, and I thought, WOW!

Tina
08-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Go to new August thread!

Aclai4067
08-05-2009, 11:21 PM
The trainers at my work have a plastic model of what 5 lbs of fat looks like. It's about the size of my forearm. I can't believe I've lost 5 of those and only dropped one size