Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2002, 02:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default I am so proud of myself....

OMG...I am so proud of myself. Yesterday I actually drank down 2.6 litre's of water. I have a cup I got from 7-11 a while ago called Gulp Alert which holds 1.3 litre's, and so far I have only managed to drink 1 full one, but yesterday I did get 2 full ones down...WOOHOO.

It probably has been helping that the weather here is so darn hot and very humid. It is so humid that my feet and ankles are swelling(start during the afternoon and are swollen at night).

Anyhow I wanted to share a little brag about myself that I am so proud of.
Old 06-26-2002, 03:34 PM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

That's awesome Jen!! I know how hard it is to drink water.. I'm working on my second 32 oz jug myself, and hoping to get all 3 down... we'll see what happens.

But hooray for you!!
Old 06-26-2002, 04:14 PM   #3  

It IS sooo much easier to get the water in when it's so hot. My problem is drinking enough in the winter. Good for both of you. I've been spreading my water out through the day, so I don't feel water logged - and it lends to more exercise having to walk to the little girls' room throughout the day! Sometimes I wonder if the people at work think I have a serious problem.

annie
Old 06-26-2002, 09:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

That's great Beth Anne....

And LOL at Annie. And you are so right, I too have no idea what's going to get me to drink all this water in the winter...but maybe by then it will be habit for me and just second nature(if you KWIM). I have been starting around lunch and finish my first 1.3L around 4pm and then get my second one right away and start that around 4pm'ish and finish that usually just before bed(like around 11pm)...I put 8 ice cubes in it and fill it with water and by the time I am near the end of the drink the ice cubes have melted but teh water is still cool(as the big 1.3L mug I use is one of those thermal ones with the lids so it's stays cool longer).
Old 06-26-2002, 10:05 PM   #5  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

good for you Jen! it's so hard to do! I hope you are not up all night
actually drinking more water might help with the swelling

Dana
Old 06-26-2002, 10:32 PM   #6  
Zap
Fat Zappin' in Progress

gurgle gurgle.. HURRAY for you! I hate water.. but have been forcing myself to guzzle it down so I know how difficult it can be... I can say though.. it gets easier everyday Keep it up!
Traci
Closed Thread