Weight Loss Support - Grrrrr.

View Full Version : Grrrrr.

CamiToo
07-01-2009, 08:57 AM
The scale went up a full pound. I didn't change my eating and I exercised 10.5 minutes extra yesterday. I know I didn't truly gain a pound, that it's just one of those scale fluctuations, but GRRRRR anyhow!:tantrum:

Ok, now that I've had a tantrum, time to go eat and exercise! I'm having curried chickpeas this morning for my main course - YUMMY! I could live on Indian food!

Pita09
07-01-2009, 10:07 AM
I'll second your grrrrrr and add a few rrrrrrrrr's to it!! :mad:

I had been doing great all week. Keeping my calories under 1600 and exercising for 60 to 90 minutes at the gym. The scales were looking good and I was exited that I would lose. Then yesterday morning, day of my official weigh-in, the scales were up. I had foolishly ate homemade stir-fry the night before and think I was retaining water. So, I was up a pound last night at my weigh-in and of course am 2 pounds down this morning. Sure, it's not a big deal in the scheme of things, but dang it makes me mad to see that red ink announcing a one pound gain in my weight book when I know it was a bogus gain. Ahhhh well onto next week. :D