Weight Loss Support - skinny chicks diet

View Full Version : skinny chicks diet

tallgal8
06-29-2009, 04:33 PM
anyone tried christine avanti "skinny chicks" diet? I just started it today.

bargoo
06-29-2009, 05:09 PM
What is it ?

CandieRae
06-29-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm curious too. I want to be a skinny chick!

Puffy
06-29-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm wondering too. Does it have to do with this website?

LandonsBaby
06-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Are you talking about the Skinny Chicks book? No. I believe it's based on being vegetarian which I am not.

bacilli
06-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Are you talking about the Skinny Chicks book? No. I believe it's based on being vegetarian which I am not.

Different book - that one is Skinny B@@tch.

This one reads: Meet celebrity nutritionist Christine Avanti as she shares the breakthrough program that has won her a loyal following among Hollywood insiders with every woman who has ever despaired of achieving lasting weight loss. Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads also includes an exercise plan; information on key nutrients and nutritional supplements; and advice on how to eat balanced meals on the go and when dining out.

tallgal8
06-29-2009, 09:00 PM
no, not veggie. She just says you need to eat PC combos; meaning a protein & a carb; & eat 4 times a day. I can hold my own when it comes to pigging out but this 4 times a day thing is seriously filling. I fade after 3 meals. Gonna give it a try tho. Her title comes from "skinny chicks don't eat salads" meaning that many of the salads nowadays are so crammed full that a hamburger has less calories. :) Was just wondering if anyone had tried it & had some helpful suggestions.

LandonsBaby
06-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Different book - that one is Skinny B@@tch.

I was looking at the wrong one entirely. It's something with legs on the front cover and the author is Karen something. So the answer is still "no, I have no idea what I'm talking about". :D

Jacquie668
06-30-2009, 07:45 AM
I saw that in the bookstore, didn't get it because I thought it probably was like all the other diet programs. But I'm a veggie..maybe I should take a peek at this one then..hmmmmm. I was curious by the title...didn't look into the book though as I was fixated on an emotional eating book at the time.