Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2001, 02:34 AM   #1  

Hi All!
WOW!!! number 42.
I like that gift for your hubby Dianne. I had a couple of those and they are so nice.
He will enjoy! Maybe it will be a man!

Thanks Jen!

I am nervous about leaving the puppy. It is like leaving a human baby for the first time. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//nervous.gif http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif

Essie,
Don't work too hard!
Hi Myra and Zoe!
Terri
Old 02-16-2001, 06:45 AM   #2  

Hello My Friends,

I haven't been posting much lately. I was off work those few days but I was so busy.

Dianne, this morning I was in a hurry cause I wanted to get to work a little earlier than usual cause I only worked 2 days this week & I had a couple of things I had to do. Now I'm off again till Tuesday.

Terri, how come you have to leave Tanner alone? Are you going away?

I've been pretty much OP. Yesterday & today I had chocolate hearts. Everywhere I went in the office (work) there were the chocolates!!!! Couldn't resist!!

I still haven't received my Cardio Boot Camp video I was really looking forward to trying it this week. I have to check my account on Amazon. I've ordered from them in the past & it never took this long.

Well, let me go hang out with Pete. I had to go buy a baby gift after work so I just got home around an hour ago.

Be back tomorrow.

Have a good night everybody
Old 02-16-2001, 06:48 AM   #3  

Terri, the faces are too cute I love the nervous one.
Old 02-16-2001, 07:51 AM   #4  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies ~

Just got in from my Thursday after-work workout and I am beat!! It's been raining and dreary all day and believe me, it would have been easy not to go but I did. I am really liking it though.....surprised even me!! Ha! I am satisfied with the fact that even if I have a gain here and there, working out will make me look like I've lost more.

Jen ~ Hey, you're right, we all DO have great husbands!!! Greg is so wonderful ~ he starts/makes dinner on my workout nights, if I go to the store on a Saturday, when I come back, he will be doing/folding laundry (while watching golf), he is just a great guy!! http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif I'm glad that we all have good ones.

Dianne ~ you're right, this IS for life and in life, we do fluctuate here and there......I guess I got upset over nothing, huh?

Essie ~ enjoy your time off of work. I just love having weekdays off ~ it's a different feeling, do ya think?

Terri, Myra ~ hope you're doing good too.

------------------
Zoe ~ soaking up the "SON" in Texas
Old 02-16-2001, 09:16 PM   #5  

YES! here is to greart hubbies. On tv you hear so much husband bashing it is good to hear good things.

Essie,
Bruce got me 2 days and two nights at a suite hotel for Valentines Day. I will be away from home for that long and I was worried that they would not be as careful as me with Tanner. But I think the Wrath of mom is enough to scare them into being careful.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif
These smilie legends are the cutest things.

Everyone TGIF!!!!!!!
Terri
Old 02-17-2001, 12:51 AM   #6  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Happy Friday everyone

So far, so good....this is turning out to be a great OP day. I've already "pre-journalled" my dinner for this evening. At times I find it easier to do that, and then I don't make changes at the last minute!

I'm on my 3rd 20oz. glass of water, have to drive into the city for a haircut at 2:30.....and don't have a porta-potty in my car! No matter how long I've done this, my body never adjusts to all the water.

Hope everyone has a great Friday night.

later,
~Jen

Old 02-17-2001, 03:37 AM   #7  

Hi guys:

Terri - enjoy your time off from the world. It should be nice and relaxing.

Essie -- don't feel bad -- I couldn't resist some of that valentines candy either. Oh well....... there were 2 giant boxes of chocolates in my office yesterday! I'm off from now until next Thursday, (thank you Lord!). My husband and I are leaving for Boston to see my son play in a concert and we're gonna spend some time site seeing and stay over in a nice hotel. Can't wait.

Jen - good job on the water and the journalling ahead of time. I've done that before and then changed my mind about what I was going to eat, LOL. I'll get my act together some day! P.S. I think you should carry a porta-potty in the car, LOL!

Zoe -- I hope you didn't think I was putting you down for worrying about the small gain. I was just trying to say that that will happen now and again and it's just part of our lives. I still think you are doing fantastic on this program!!!

Hi Myra -- hope everything is good - take care.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Dianne
Old 02-17-2001, 07:43 AM   #8  

Jen,
Welcome back from the bathroom. Great job on the water.

Dianne,
Thanks so much. What kind of concert is your son in? What does he play?

Sleep tight!
Terri
Old 02-17-2001, 10:00 AM   #9  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Hi Ladies ~

How are Y'all doing? Good I hope. I am so glad that it's the weekend.....it was a long week. I have lots to do the first half of tomorrow but by about 2pm, the day is mine! Sunday too.

I hope that everyone is doing well and staying within their points. I'm doing much, much better. I'm finally back on track but it took me an extra day to do it. Geeze.....but I'm ok now. Oh, and Dianne, I didn't think you were putting me down. Not at all. I just thank you and everyone else for being here when I have to vent like that. I guess I got a little crazed by that .2 gain after doing so great the first 5 weeks. But no, I didn't take it that way.

Nighty night everyone......

------------------
Old 02-17-2001, 06:27 PM   #10  

Hi Everybody

I'm so happy the weekend is here. I am going to be SUPER BUSY today. Have to pick up my son from the mechanics shop, bring him home, go to the mall, go to the Flea Market, then to the supermarket, back home to cook & by 7:00 pm have to get all dressed up, casual, but dressy, to head out to my other niece's surprise party. Maybe with all that running around I won't think of food. You think? http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif

Jen, I usually drink alot of water but when I know I have a long drive or I'm going to be out all day I don't drink too much till I get home. I went to the haridresser yesterday also. But, mine is 10 minutes away.

Dianne, great to be off isn't it? I work 4 days a week & I heard a rumor that they want me to work 5 days. I hope not http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//nervous.gif I'm too spoiled! No but really, I could use the extra money. We'll see. Enjoy your time off.

Zoe, see, that's what I like to hear. You had a slip & you jumped right back into it! Way to go Girlfriend In the past when I had a gain I wouldn't go to the meeting that week so I could try & lose the gain. That use to be my downfall cause one week went into 2 weeks, by then I didn't want to pay extra, then I was too embarrassed cause I had to rejoin. If I would had faced my small gain back then I would have lost these stupid 20 lbs. a long time ago!!! The main thing is to stick to it no matter what. I'm very proud of you.

Terri, good luck on your weigh-in.

Have a great day.
You too Myra!

[This message has been edited by livingfit426 (edited 02-17-2001).]
Old 02-18-2001, 11:09 PM   #11  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

I'm getting ready to go shopping....all alone, out for the afternoon. Hubby and my son are going to play golf and that should keep them busy for about 5 hours. Yippee!! Freedom!! ....ok, this coming from a woman who is upset that her "baby" is leaving the nest.....what a mind, what a woman.... http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif

So, speaking of great husbands, the weekend is almost over and I didn't have to do a BIT of laundry. I had a hair appt. Saturday morning, then pick up my car from the Lincoln dealership (a recall part), then to the gym for my usual Saturday workout, took an extra "beginner's" class to show us the basics (and hour and a half class!!!!), then home. When I came in, my wonderful husband had all the laundry just about done!! Is he not the sweetest???

Essie ~ You sure were busy on Saturday!!! Wow....with all that running around, how could you think of food?????? Ha!

Hi Jen, Myra, Terri, Dianne ~ hope y'all are having a great weekend.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Zoe (edited 02-18-2001).]
Old 02-19-2001, 06:52 PM   #12  

Hi Guys

Zoe, my son left home when he was 22 yrs. old. I had such a hard time. My husband was fine with it. Even though he lives close by & I talk to him everyday I still miss him & he'll be 30 March 2nd It's never easy.

Your hubby sounds so thoughtful. Pete is like that. He helps me out alot. He does the laundry every Sunday before church & folds it all. He says he likes doing it! We are very fortunate to have such great guys.

I'm so glad I'm off today since the last 2 days just flew by. I didn't do well Saturday. I had a humungous piece of choc. cake!! I don't know why I put myself thru this. The worst part about it was that I was trying on clothes in Macy's, their mirrors make us look fatter, & I looked so out of shape. They have the 3 mirrors. Then, I went to Sears & tried on some jeans & I didn't look so bad in their mirrors. Either way I felt fat & depressed. You think I would have had a small piece of cake. Oh well Today is Monday so here goes to picking myself up. I'm going to try my Cardio Boot Camp video for the first time in a little while. I'm sure after that workout I'll feel better.

Have a great day!

Essie
Old 02-19-2001, 09:58 PM   #13  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Essie,
Have fun with your new workout video....I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself after doing it. I just finished a Denise Austin kickboxing tape, first time I tried it, what a workout! I really liked it tho, not tough on the knees, and I feel great right now. This is my first venture into that form of exercise, and I can see why you like it so much. Much more fun that other workouts.

I for one am glad this is a new week. I've kind of lost my focus the past week, and can't let myself slip in the wrong direction.

Have to run, school today.

Hi to everyone!!!

~Jen
Old 02-20-2001, 01:52 AM   #14  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

I just started adding a new dimension to my exercise routine -- weight training. This morning they set up a routine for me to follow. Hopefully this will accelerate my weight loss. When I originally lost my weight I did it through a combination of aerobics and weight training and also, of course, portion control. Portion control is the hardest part for me, but hopefully I can move the exercise up a notch and the rest will follow.

Myra
Old 02-20-2001, 04:53 AM   #15  

I all!
I just caught up and everyone seems to be doing well. Great on all the exercising and great parties. The weekend was good for all?
I just got back from my mini vacation. It was sooooo relaxing and fun. I ate more than I should have but today is a new day and I am back op. YEAH!!!!!
Hope everyones week is going well. I am off to see "The Family Man" with Britts and the boys and Bruce are going to see wrestling. They are in town. The one with Goldberg-
WCW. I don't let them watch too much even though Bruce loves it. He is like a kid with the wrestling. They are filming two of their shows tonight which is cool. The boys are just a little excited. LOL
Hava a wonderful night.
Terri
Closed Thread