Old 06-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: MON 06/29

Hey ladies!

Did we all survive the weekend??

It was friggin' humid here...I had a headache yesterday afternoon at 1ish and was on the couch sleeping with the dog on and off until about 7:30pm!!! I felt like crap!
I did manage to get the dog out for a 60 min walk yesterday morning though...maybe I got too much sun?!?

It's almost July...good gawd time flies!

I'm re-assessing my weight loss goals...no way I can lose 20lbs by the end of July...

I'm hoping to hit ONEderland by the end of July!!

How's everyone else doing?
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I have been doing calorie counting for two days and I gained a pound this morning. Nice, huh!!

I am off to swim lessons and then I am meeting my parents for lunch. My parents are a total trigger for me, but I will just have to deal.

It is super hot here and I think I will head to the mountains tomorrow where it is a cool 90. :wink:
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:41 AM   #3  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning!

I think I survived.
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Morning all. Today's weigh in day and I lost a whole .6 of a pound I really worked hard last week - don't know what happened?? I hadn't fed the baby yet, so my ta-ta's prob weighed a pound a piece...hahah...sorry..

Blarg! I've been busting my butt cleaning house all morning. Had the music going and was really working up a sweat. Mondays I change all the bedding and sweep and mop our floors (we have those old wood floors). Cleaned the bathroom and dusted TV and lamps.

I'm just SO MAD about the teeny-tiny, itty-bitty loss - I was SO GOOD!! Oh well, no sense in dwelling - no guilt and MOVE ON!

Happy Monday!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #5  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone!

pixie, I'll be you see a big loss next week! Your weight loss just hasn't caught up yet, but don't worry -- it will!!

After a GREAT weight in on Friday, the scale hasn't budged for the past three mornings. I think my body likes to stress me out. It'll hold onto everything until Thursday, then my weight drops. So here's hoping for a nice loss next week, too. My calorie deficits have been nice and big every day just because I've been super active. Not with "exercise" so to speak, but just with my lifestyle activities. I've still been eating about 1500 calories a day, so I'm pretty sure my metabolism is still chugging away. In any case, I'm not going to up my calories or anything...

The weather has finally broken out here. It's still very warm, but not so unbearably hot and muggy. All last week was positive torture but then Friday and all through the weekend it was beautiful!

I also had my fist significant NSV. Since I've been getting heavier I've found it more difficult to ride and I've gotten some bad back pains when I've had to do a lot of cantering. Anyway, I rode 4 times over the weekend, and one ride was fairly intense and required a solid 15 minutes of cantering to tire out a horse. For the first time in a LONG time, I found myself not having any trouble keeping my weight back over the saddle and off the horse's neck, and I didn't have ANY back pain. I was SOOOO happy! My next NSV is not having my back fat crease when I stand up straight. It's so hot and yucky in the summer, and then my shirts get caught in the fold. Ick.

So today I'm getting a haircut, going for a quick ride, and doing a bunch of cooking. I have to make a Hungry Girl chicken shishkebob recipe for a little gathering tomorrow, and I have to make a lasagna. Then I have to CLEAN my house because the MIL is coming for a week-long visit.

Joy...

Hope everyone is having a LOVELY day!

Last edited by Rebound; 06-29-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I just barely survived the weekend! We had a garage sale at my mom's, which was supposed to be only Saturday, because the weather was supposed ot be bad Sundya, but we didn't have a good turnout, and the weather held out Sunday, so we had two days. I was/still am exhausted!

This AM I had to go register for my next class. Didn't really want to, but it will extend my unemployment benefits. It's an online class, so hopefully I like it.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Hello Ladies I am new to this group so I am sure i am unfamiliar to you guys. Well today was my first day on the Fat Smash diet, Detox day 1..so far so good...I had to do some tweaking as seeing that i didn't get to the store this weekend but all in all i think i did good. Tonight I will cook up some meals.
Fashion Nelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #8  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Hey Fashion Nelle - good to see you posting! Hope your first day smashing has gone great!

Rebound - thanks, girl. I totally pouted this morning but I'm over it. Think I'll reduce my calories down to 2000 from 2200 - I'm nursing a 2mo old baby, so maybe I just gave myself too much leeway for "feeding the baby".
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote