Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default Got a sweet tooth? I have a great product that will help

I'm in the store and I come across these Skinny Cow Truffles that are 100 calories per bar. Yes, you heard right 100 calories a bar! I can't believe how amazingly good these things are! Hit the spot on a summer night after swimming 25 laps in a pool. I've included a picture of these awesome treat as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skinnycow.jpg (6.7 KB, 18 views)
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #2  
Escape from my fat suit

S/C/G: 290/210/130

Thanks for sharing.
better health3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Those do look yummy! No dairy for me right now... sigh.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #4  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

If you haven't tried the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches they are very good too! 150 cal and because its a sandwich they last longer and you get more 'chewing' time if you take tiny bites!

I like the peanut butter and choc and the mint choc is good also!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:06 AM   #5  
~jus' being me~

Ohhhhh they do look good . . . its a shame too bcos my belly seems to be very sensitive to skinny cow . . . !
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:38 AM   #6  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

I love the Skinny Cow products but have to be very careful with them. It is too easy to allow myself two or three of their bars, sandwiches, or cones at one time.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh they look amazing. But they're not for me. I would have one and I'd be clamoring for more. Nope, I'd never be satisfied with a mere one of them. I'd have that box demolished in no time at all. I can't only go by calories - I have to go by my history as well. And I don't have a good history with ice cream.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #8  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I'm with robin, 1 would turn into the box for me LOL I think it's a nsv of sorts to at least KNOW that about myself now??? LOL I make Crystal Light/Lite Jello Popsicles - they're chemically fake tasting enough that I don't love them like mad, but tasty enough to give me a cool refreshing treat if it's hot LOL I love the mind games we all play with ourselves! whatever works eh? My favourite summer treat is a small dish of chopped pineapple and grapes or blackberries - i STILL feel kinda guilty eating that, it's so cold and sweet and awesome!! a woman at work hates fruit?? hates fruiiiiittttt??/ wha???????

Last edited by Trazey34; 06-29-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:44 AM   #9  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazey34 View Post
1 would turn into the box for me LOL I think it's a nsv of sorts to at least KNOW that about myself now???
Oh yes. I think it's absolutely vital to recognize and identify our trouble spots, our weaknesses so to speak and find a way around them. Crucial. To getting the weight off and keeping it off. For some people it's a certain food (or several), for others it's a certain time of day. And then there's me - where it's all of the above . But seriously, gotta look at the big picture and see what's standing between you and the weight loss - and figure out a way to solve the issue. At least, that's what I did. Oh and sometimes - those issues will change. We've got to always be on the look out for them, so that we can implement strategies as the changes occur.

Nope, no Skinny Cows for me - I have a funny way of decoding the serving size. No matter that the box says 6 servings per box, my body reads it as the box is the serving.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #10  
In the Home Stretch!

S/C/G: See Tracker

Height: 5'6"

Just had one last night! Love these and they are a good size too!
daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #11  
Escape from my fat suit

S/C/G: 290/210/130

I bought the chocolate box. I haven't had sugar in awhile and needed something for the 4th besides watermelon and blueberries. it tastes like a chocolate frosty. I was presently suprised. Have you tried the vanilla?
better health3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:53 AM   #12  

eh, I am not a fan of skinny cow. They have a sort of artificial wierd fluffy texture. Can't quite put my finger on it, but it just doesn't sit well with me.
thisisnotatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:54 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by better health3 View Post
I bought the chocolate box. I haven't had sugar in awhile and needed something for the 4th besides watermelon and blueberries. it tastes like a chocolate frosty. I was presently suprised. Have you tried the vanilla?
not yet, but I did buy a box. I'll let ya know what I think when I do try it.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #14  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I've tried the vanilla ones and they're good. Like Robin and Trazey, however, I have trouble keeping that stuff in my house. Sometimes I can control myself (there's a single serve container of Edy's light in my freezer right now that's been there all weekend with no ill consequences), but other times I will eat the entire box and then hate myself for a week.

My sister bought some of the Eskimo 'snack' bars, Butterfinger and Nestle Crunch, I think, at something like 125 calories per bar. I mentioned that I couldn't keep them in my house and she offered her freezer. Sweet of her, but then her husband would just eat them and yell at me for keeping them in his house!
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #15  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for sharing that these are good. I've seen them in the store and thought about trying them the next time they go on sale. They might be a nice change from the NSA Fudgesicles I usually pick when I'm craving ice cream.

If you've never had the Skinny Cow round ice cream sandwiches, they are also very good.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote