Old 06-28-2009, 01:58 AM   #1  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

Default Aussie Chicks 2009 (2)

okey pokey
the never ending journey continues!!!!!!!!

now i will post a link to this in the other one and we are cooking with gas
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:00 AM   #2  

weigh in tomorrow
have been strategically eating today - lunch was homemade pizza (dough and everything homemade)
and dinner today soup
bloody ricecakes though always get me!
and i ate a carrot
looking forward to ANY loss tomorrow considering i was sick as a dog this week and did no exercise except for incidental stuff
Old 06-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Got a B (85) on my midterm exam. Boo hiss. Will have to actually study for the final to make sure I end up with an A. Doh.
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Been off work for a week with bronchitis - blurk!

Been eating so much crap for weeks now, and it stops here. Now! Today I am going to:

• Eat no more than 1750 calories;
• Drink at least 1.5L of water; and
• Walk 10,000 steps

No excuses. No cheating.

It's 5am in Perth. We are on severe weather alert, gale force winds, thunder, buckets of rain - it's all happening outside right now… and I have to go out in it feeling like THIS!
PerthChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #5  
It's ME!

Thanks for starting the new thread Kel

Congrats on your B Gen, surely that's a pretty good mark?!?!

Well, I lost the plot completely last week. Having my period seems to turn me into a ravenous beast. I only went to the gym twice and my diet turned to pot over the weekend.

Back to my food diary today and have got a ham and cheese toastie for lunch, yoghurt and weight watchers muesli bar for morning tea and crackers with cheese for afternoon tea. For dinner I'm cooking mince and rice with veges. Not the most wonderful food choices but it's all I had in stock so it'll have to do.

Tonight I'll go to the gym and do weights hopefully followed by a spin class.

LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #6  

not happy and confused!
i was 104.2kg today that is a gain a bloody huge gain (1.5kg)
i dont get it
last night the soup was gross (DO NOT BUY HOMEBRAND MINESTRONE) jem and i didnt eat it
i had toast and tomato and avocado
damn damn damn i may actually have to start writing down what i eat to see where i went wrong
i am thinking back last week and only had one "bad" meal which i actually allow in my week BUT i guess the lack of exercise and water might have done it
but honestly it is not fair, i could cry, i was on my way to under 100 now i am going to have to watch it that i dont go over 105
this is not not cool

ani - sucks you have been sick, after the week i have had DO NOT WEIGH IN this week, its not worth it, your body like mine i guess has probably been storing the fat or something stupid like that
dont over do it til your body recovered

gen - when is your next exam? good luck, i'd be happy with a B, but my brother is basically a doctor and i know how he felt when he got a B

julia - is it snowing where you live? i would love to live where it snowed but benji HATES the cold.... does your boyfriend know about your weightloss journey?

we are going to sell our house! very exciting, we are now going around doing things we think will make sure we dont lose money on the place, we have seen a couple of places to move to, so we will see what happens... we are looking at 5 acres ANYWHERE hehehe probably south though another 20mins from the city which is going to be "tough" to start with for benji to and from work but he will adapt, the problem is what we can afford... the houses are not mansions and i think benji would like a smick house straight away so i either have to convince him (i dont like talking him into things) that i can make house smick or we will end up selling this place and living with inlaws until we find house he likes, all i want is 5 acres, to look out window and not see houses, shed for benji, fence for dogs, 4 bedrooms and 2nd living area...... i am going to get a cow maybe and definately some chooks, everywhere we have looked at has dams too so we would probably get ducks sigh

not happy about this weight today - will have to GO FOR A WALK today, tomorrow i am going to the city so that is always exhausting with jemima
then i should have heaps of work waiting for me when i get home as my boss has properly quit "normal" job so she is going to be getting busy busy busy woo money for me woo

Last edited by smylie; 06-28-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #7  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hey guys im back... my week off resulted in way too much chocolate being eaten in the effort to keep me from being a blubbering mess all week ..

and then me getting absolutly sick of myself.. and deciding enough is enough opnly to have a second helping of breakfast... this morning.. hmmmm ... LMAO .. my willpower is playing hide and seek with me.. and im yet to find it.... mind you its a very very good hider.. it has hidden for many years before....... lol

seriuosly im gonna behave ... and get back together with my plan.

weigh in friday .. after i have behaved for a while.... otherwise im not gonna like it i know.
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #8  
It's ME!

Ok Kel, first of all try not to get discouraged. I know it's hard but the best thing you can do is to pick yourself up and just keep on keeping on. You can do it!!

No, it's not snowing where I am, it's just very cold and I hate it! The Boy knows that I go to the gym and try to watch what I eat but I haven't told him that I'm actively trying to lose weight. He thinks I'm perfect just the way I am. Clearly he's delusional but if that's what he thinks then that's fine with me!

Boo Ani, sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you're on the mend and ready to jump back on that bandwagon with the rest of us.

And Yay Amy, good to see you back as well

Old 06-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #9  
~jus' being me~

Oh Kel your new avi is sooooo cute! Is that your daughter? She is so sweet!

Dont sweat the weight gain - hopefully it will come off and take some more with it.

Well . . . I have been eating like a little piggy and using all sorts of excuses . . . but I am kinda out of excuses at the moment. I weighed in this morning and fell off the scales . . . . who puts on 5kg in a week?????????????????????????? Apparently me! Yay! Although . . . . I moved the scales into the lounge room and they showed a 20 KILO difference (lower!) so who the **** knows.

Anyway, instead of it sending me off into a food frenzy I just made myself breakfast and packed a yum lunch and am just going to focus on little healthy changes every day and not expect miracles.

Clearly losing weight at lightening speed DOES NOT WORK FOR ME seeing as it comes back. And clearly staying focussed on the past DOES NOT WORK FOR ME and just distracts me from doing what I need to.

I know what does work and so that is what I will do.

Less talk, more action

Hope everyone is having a good Monday & your bronchitis is at an end Ani.

I hope to check in with some losses . . . is tomorrow asking for too much (I will never learn . . . lol Always want the weight off as quick as possible!!!)

Last edited by Madison; 06-29-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:01 AM   #10  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Hi all. Kel ducks poop and no matter how much land you have they always manage to poop on yr back patio.

Speaking of poop.. Yesterday and today i got stuck in a mixed ward of infections gastro patients. I swear if i cop it i am going to flipo out seeing as i wasnt meant to be in that ward in the first place only another worker who isnt med endorsed needed me to do them right there n then without waiting for handover so the person actually allocated that ward coupld do it. Ended up because of infection control i had to stay put once i gownd n gloved up n couldnt have contact with other patients. so today i went in cause they wanted the least staff possible to be in contact. yeah great - i'll just bring it home to my family.,

anyhow enough whinging.

i lost 800gm.....
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:02 AM   #11  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

scuse typos i am going by the light of monitor
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:26 AM   #12  
~jus' being me~

Congrats on the loss Von!
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #13  

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh julia woo woo woo he loves you just the way you are! dont you hate that!!!!! benji is the same! he is absouloutely NO motivation whatsoever when it comes to my weightloss
my friend's hubby however told HER that he was UNATTRACTED TO HER FAT BUTT! so she lost 26kg for him

vonni - OMIGOSH YOU LOST 800GRAMS are you sure - where did you have the scales?? remember you have done a danni before and lost a heap of weight on those things..... heheheh YOU ROCK

danni - so have you weighed again? which weight are you going with??? and you DID NOT put on 5kg in a week, i have put on that much in two weeks but you can not put it on in one week - impossible

i hate this but if i dont lose weight this week i am going to write everything down..... i didnt want to have to do that
Old 06-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #14  

ps -
danni - yes that is my daughter jemima in the avatar thingy - we just got some professional photos done of her here is the other one - she is just too cheeky!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sssshhhhh fairy2.jpg (16.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg funjem2.jpg (12.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #15  
It's ME!

Gosh Kel Jem's gotten so big since I met you guys! She's a really beautiful wee girl

Even though we think that our men may be delusional in thinking that we're perfect just as we are I'd much prefer that to some d!ck who says that he's unattracted to my fat butt! I'd lose much more than 26kg ... I'd lose around 80kg of idiot man!

Congrats on your loss Vonni, that's awesome. Stink that they stuck you in such a grotty ward though! I really hope that you and your family can avoid catching any of it.

Danni I doubt that you could have put on 5kg in a week. Sounds like you've got a good plan though and I'm sure that you can get back on track. You're so right, losing weight at lightening speed doesn't work unfortunately. I think that's a lesson that all of us have had to learn at one time or another!

I had a really good night last night. Went to the gym and did weights followed by a spin class. It was a DAMN hard workout and I felt awesome afterwards. Cooked up a huge meal of mince and rice and veggies and that was enough for me and The Boy and for 2 lunches so that's good.

And ........ the only thing I snacked on after dinner was 1 fruit stringy thing. WOO!

Plan for today is to eat well and have another good session at the gym.