Old 06-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #1  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Default Planning NOT to fail!

Keeping in mind the old adage "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail," I'm here to outline my plan for the next crazy week and a half.

I will be chaperoning a church camp from tomorrow until Thursday morning. I'll be back in town for a few hours, then hubby and I are leaving for Chicago. (I bought him 4th of July Cubs tickets for our anniversary. He grew up in Chicago and has never been to Wrigley Field!) We'll be back from Chicago on Sunday the 5th.

While I'm gone, I'll be "off the grid" as far as the computer goes. All my WW tracking stuff is on the computer, so my plan is to track everything I eat with my cell phone notes tool. (Better than paper, which tends to get lost.)

While I'm at church camp, I will stick to fruit and light protein (scrambled eggs) for breakfast, salads for lunch, and chicken (or some other light meat) and veggies for dinner. My big goal is to stay away from lots of carbs.

In Chicago, I totally plan to eat some Chicago food: namely some White Castles, a sandwich from Al's Meats, and a Polish dog at the ballpark! I will temper those lovely fat-filled delicacies with lighter fare for my breakfasts and lunches - egg white flatbread sandwich from Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and salads for lunch.

Of course, since it's gonna be a zillion degrees at both camp and in Chicago, I plan to bring my squeezy bottle and drink plenty of water!

I will check my internet boards one more time before I leave tomorrow, so if you have any words of wisdom, pass 'em on!
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #2  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Great job planning! You can go on vacation and still do well... losing or even just maintaining is perfect. You'll probably see some sodium weight come on but that should come off easily. I'm proud of you
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #3  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

It sounds like a plan to me! Be sure to drink lots of water at church camp. I grew up in Mississippi and know how hot it is.

You are planning to succeed!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote