100 lb. Club - well, duh :P

View Full Version : well, duh :P

Jennelle
06-25-2009, 12:51 PM
So, I did manage to lose 0.8 lbs. this week, which is good because it's in the RIGHT directions and, honestly, I felt like I'd gained.

When I was on my WW profile updating my weight ticker, I noticed that my Points calculator was still set to "mostly standing." I'm a teacher, so during the year I'm on my feet all day. During the summer, not so much so! :lol: So I updated my calculator to "mostly sitting." It chopped two points off my daily intake. A point is about 50 calories, so that's 100 calories a day, or 700 calories a week. That's a lot!

No wonder I've had so much trouble getting out of the 230's. :P

Sandi
06-25-2009, 01:53 PM
That's great that you figured that out!!

Numina
06-25-2009, 02:24 PM
A definite Aha! moment, LOL....

I have the same trouble changing my weight on the calorie calculator I use after I have lost some. I will cruise along for 2 weeks and suddenly realize, "Oooops!"

Good to know other people have Oooops moments, too!

Arctic Mama
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh yes, I hit a similar problem when I was still on WW - I was stuck and not losing much weight, and realized my points were still set for breastfeeding, but my daughter had weaned! So yeah, I lost eight points after that :lol:

Daimere
06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
I was thinking about that. I mean, I'm hoping to get a CNA job where I will be on my feet a lot. I wonder if the three days that I work, I should up my points and my days off keep them as they are now. Hmmm.

Way to go on figuring out that!