Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #1  

Default New and looking for support

Hello everyone my name is Belinda and I have been trying to lose my baby weight for the past 18 months.
Before I got pregnant I was at my lowest weight of 179 pounds that sounds big but I am some what muscular and I am 5'8".
We were trying to get pregnant so when I found out that we were expecting I was on cloud nine. I never thought in a million years that I would gain so much weight at my first prenatal appointment I was already 197 pounds by the time I gave birth to my son I was a whopping 270 pounds. I was a smoker before I got pregnant and once I found out I was pregnant I quit. I also worked out before I got pregnant and while I was pregnant. I did cycling 3 days a week up until I was 8 months pregnant so I was shocked by how much weight I gained. Even my doctors were puzzled But they kept on telling me not to worry because I was retaining a lot of fluid.
Fast forward to today I have 30 pounds left to lose I want to get back to 179 but I would settle for 197.
I am at a stand still I work out 3-5 times a week I also started running but I can't lose a freaking pound. I have tired everything phentermine, Bentyl, and clenbuterol and I haven't lost a pound. People tell me including my trainer that I don't eat enough so I have decided to try doing the WW.
I am looking forward to talking to each and everyone of you
Belinda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #2  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Belinda!!!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #3  

Thank you
Belinda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome!

Have you found the WW threads? They are a wonderfully active and supportive group.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 264.2/189/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey, girl! I gained 85 pounds with my little guy, so I know where you're coming from. Also, I quit smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant (I was about 4 weeks along). Check out the thread for moms losing baby weight: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173314
cincimom11 is offline   Reply With Quote