Does it Work? - Trimballexp 200

View Full Version : Trimballexp 200

Yonder
06-23-2009, 08:30 PM
I saw an article in a magazine today, detailing on this pill thing that is supposedly 100% natural, made from pure dietary fiber found in japan. What happens is when you eat it with a glass of water, it absorbs the water in your stomach and swells up to 200 times its original size, giving your stomach and brain the illusion that it's full.

It sounded interesting, but I've always been really paranoid about these things. Supposedly, it'll make you drop weight really quickly 'cause you'll eat much less than you normally would. Its website is advertising a free trial, and I was thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure. Has anyone here tried it or even heard about it? (And apologies if there is already a thread on this topic - in the search, I didn't find one.)

If you have tried it, did it work at all? Is that money-return thing they were talking about legit?

nelie
06-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Konjac fiber? It is fiber and like any fiber supplement can help you feel full. Although those claims are pretty outrageous. You can find it in the store if you want to try it.

Yonder
06-23-2009, 08:38 PM
I've never heard of Konjac fiber - it didn't specify in the ad. All it said was 'the active ingredient' and mentioned that it was fiber a couple times. I'll look that up though, thanks. :)

nelie
06-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Oh I looked at it, the ingredient is glucommann (sp?), which is the same of konjac.

Suzanne 3FC
06-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Yep, it's the same, and it's available at any health food store for just a small fraction of the cost of the trimball product. The trimball faq lists it as KGM-E425, which is another name for the Konjac Glucomannan.

The faq also says it contains a stimulant, but they don't tell what it is, which is troubling. Many natural stimulants can be dangerous. The fact that they don't disclose the ingredients is a big red flag.

jacky4u
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
i ordered the trimball-exp200 3 days ago. i wont be taking the "all natural stimulant" pill they send with my order. im very sensitive to stimulants. but when i get my order, i will post any and all results, good or bad, on this thread. i hope the fiber helps make me feel less hungry. **fingers crossed**[

nelie
06-26-2009, 12:27 PM
How much was it? Because that fiber isn't very expensive in the regular store. Even walmart has it.

jacky4u
06-26-2009, 12:49 PM
i paid a total of $45 (including S&H) for a months supply off ebay. if it works, i will probably just go to a reliable herb store and by the ingredient outright. walmart and alot of those kind of stores carry alot of cheaper knockoffs of herbs that contain more "filler" than the actual quality ingredient. so im a bit skeptic at buying the root fiber at any place other than like a GNC.

nelie
06-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Well GNC would have it too but if its in the same bottle, then its the same thing :) Plus the bottle general says how much of what it has in it.

Vitamin Shoppe is one of my favorite stores. This is an example, 100 capsules of glucommannan, $13.
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NW-1127

I'm more skeptical about ordering overpriced stuff online from some company that just popped up.

jacky4u
06-26-2009, 01:37 PM
thanx for the info! im all about saving some money. i just want to make sure im getting what i pay for.

jacky4u
07-02-2009, 10:02 PM
got my trimball today. i took just one pill (you can take two) and so far... im amazed. i felt full. it wasnt an uncomfortable feeling, but the "full" signal definately went off in my head. i went to snack on some chocolate covered cashews that i bought the other day, ate two of them and had to put the can up. its been 6 hours and i still couldnt eat a thing if i tried. so far, im very impressed!

missfreckles
07-03-2009, 09:27 AM
did it really work?

anaD
07-10-2009, 11:56 PM
i bought the 100 capsules of glucommannan from the vitamine shoppe. i'll post back with any results.

jacky4u: hows it going with the trimball?

rebecca3
07-11-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm still holding my breath waiting for jacky4u and anaD to give us their results! You guys are our trail blazers:carrot:

Eli
07-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey Jacky4u,
How has it been going with the trimballexp200? Have you lost any weight or had any side effects? Please keep us posted I am very interested in this product.

somedaysoon
07-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Looking forward to hearing how this product is working for you. I saw that same add in a magazine and have been thinking about it myself.

nelie
07-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Again, I'd recommend buying the generic ingredient rather than buying some hyped expensive diet pill that is 4-5 times more costly than just buying the regular ingredient in the store.

J3knoll
07-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Again, I'd recommend buying the generic ingredient rather than buying some hyped expensive diet pill that is 4-5 times more costly than just buying the regular ingredient in the store.

Can the supplement you recommended be taken with psyllium husk powder as well?

nelie
07-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Can the supplement you recommended be taken with psyllium husk powder as well?

I only recommend it in terms of 'if you want to take this pill'. They both contain the same ingredients, the generic is just a lot cheaper and sold by a trusted company. Psyllium husk powder and glucomannan are both fiber supplements. I'm not sure that I personally would recommend taking too much fiber in the form of supplements. I personally don't take any fiber supplements, I get my fiber from the foods I eat. I get about 90-100g fiber/day so fiber supplements aren't a need for me.

somedaysoon
07-18-2009, 11:58 AM
I'd really like to know if it works...before I spend another dime on any weight loss product. I'm pretty sure I could support a small 3rd world country if I had saved all the money I've spent on diet products! I know there is no "magic pill" and I need to concentrate on eating better (my exercise regimin is pretty good already), but if this pill can give me that little boost to get me headed down the right path a little quicker then I'm all for it!

bubbies08
07-20-2009, 05:29 PM
I just read the article today regarding trimball. Is it working for anyone?

lfairlie
07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
I just ordered it a couple of days ago hoping to get it soon!!! will fill you guys in on how trimballexp 200 works!!!!

CrS
07-26-2009, 07:45 PM
well.....i am an army girl who is just finishing up a 12 month deployment and dam...instead of losing weight ....i put on 20+pounds..(not sure how that happend..maybe its water weight lol). But like everyone else, i read the article in a magazine about "trimballEXP200" and i orderd it...i looked online but never see any tetimonys about it...so i will see for myself how it works and if it works.....my current weight now is 160 and ideal is 130 for my height (63")..so stay tuned.... i will keep u all posted.

qian1
07-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Any news on this yet?

yula1128
08-03-2009, 04:22 PM
I also read the ad and am not sure if I should take it. I'll be waiting patiently!

Thanks,

:carrot:

somedaysoon
08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
got my trimball today. i took just one pill (you can take two) and so far... im amazed. i felt full. it wasnt an uncomfortable feeling, but the "full" signal definately went off in my head. i went to snack on some chocolate covered cashews that i bought the other day, ate two of them and had to put the can up. its been 6 hours and i still couldnt eat a thing if i tried. so far, im very impressed!

jacky4u: How is this product working for you? I'm anxious to hear all about it!

lfairlie
08-04-2009, 07:24 PM
it didnt work I am actually going to get my money back!!!

Briaroze1
08-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I am new to this post. My name is Briaroze. I found this forum by chance when typing in Trimball EXP200 and I kept searching and one link led to another until I found this site because I wanted know as anyone else does, what the pros and cons are. I found a link that talks about Konjac Glucomannan, I listed part of it down below, under conclusion and to share this info with everyone. I read where we may not add any links due to spam so i copied and pasted part of the the website's findings at dietspotlight.

Everyone is so positive and I like that.
Conclusion

There does seem to be some evidence that Glucomannan can result in a small amount of weight loss. However it seems that this supplement would need to be taken on a permanent basis if the effect is to be long-lasting, and this could have negative effects on the userís digestive system. What gives rise to concern, however, are the known side effects of this product and it is only natural that the fact that this product has already been banned in Australia makes us wary of recommending this product as part of your weight loss program. A number of warnings have been given by the FDA, regarding safety issues with Glucomannan.We would like to see proper controlled and standardized trials with this product over a very long time period, which assess the long term effects of taking Glucomannan and any risks involved. Until we see these tests, we need to be wary of using Glucomannan on its own and also as an ingredient in other supplements.

Eli
08-06-2009, 02:55 PM
it didnt work I am actually going to get my money back!!!

How many days did you use it and what side effects did you have?

OutdoorDiva
08-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Did it work for you? I am anxious to know. I thought I had placed an order - waited two weeks and the product was never delivered. I checked the order status by calling their CS number, no record, I checked my VISA statement and there was no charge. I took it as a sign. Please let me know if this is working for you.

lfairlie
09-03-2009, 11:24 AM
How many days did you use it and what side effects did you have?

I took it for 3 weeks and the stimulant made my heart pop out of my chest and the actual pill didnt make me feel full at all!!! there was no side effects!!! I didnt lose a pound!!!

EyrieM
09-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Well GNC would have it too but if its in the same bottle, then its the same thing :) Plus the bottle general says how much of what it has in it.

Vitamin Shoppe is one of my favorite stores. This is an example, 100 capsules of glucommannan, $13.

I'm more skeptical about ordering overpriced stuff online from some company that just popped up.

Yeah, but according to that link, you take 3 supplements with each meal, and there are only 33 in a bottle. That's 9 a day, so it only lasts about 3.5 days, plus it's only one ingredient.
I'm skeptical too, but at this point I want to try something.

EyrieM
09-16-2009, 01:22 PM
I've been trying to lose weight for years, but all I do is gain more muscle. The doctor's don't think anything of my weight because 'I'm healthy, have good cholesterol, and low blood pressure' but I'm still overweight. I've given up on doing it myself and have decided to try something more than 'just exercise and eating right', which I do anyway.

I ordered the TrimBall after reading this thread. I'll try to update if it works or not...

nelie
09-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Yeah, but according to that link, you take 3 supplements with each meal, and there are only 33 in a bottle. That's 9 a day, so it only lasts about 3.5 days, plus it's only one ingredient.
I'm skeptical too, but at this point I want to try something.

According to websites, TrimballExp only has one ingredient in it, Konjac root (aka glucommanan), although I can't find anywhere that it says how much Konjac root is in it. Since you have it, can you tell us what the ingredients actually say?

EyrieM
10-07-2009, 06:24 PM
According to websites, TrimballExp only has one ingredient in it, Konjac root (aka glucommanan), although I can't find anywhere that it says how much Konjac root is in it. Since you have it, can you tell us what the ingredients actually say?

Apparently that is all that's in it. Weird. But then, it is still cheaper than the vitamins ones when you take quantity and quality into account.

EyrieM
10-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Sorry about the late post. I had a battle with my bank... so I just received the pills on Monday and I didn't get to it until after work.
So, I've started taking them as of yesterday.

I will post more about it in a week or two.

nelie
Apparently that is all that's in it. Weird. But then, it is still cheaper than the vitamins ones when you take quantity and quality into account.

Well how much do yours say they have in it? Plus how do you know it is higher quality? I personally would trust companies that have experience with putting out high quality vitamins than some quick set up vitamin company.

nelie

Well how much do yours say they have in it? Plus how do you know it is higher quality? I personally would trust companies that have experience with putting out high quality vitamins than some quick set up vitamin company like the one putting out Trimballexp.

Vitamin Shoppe, Nature's Way, Solaray, Now Foods, etc are all known for putting out high quality vitamins and they all offer Glucommanan pills.

Chailene
02-09-2010, 01:56 PM
hey jackie did the trimball work?

Chailene
02-09-2010, 01:58 PM
hey jckie did trimball work for you? i jut got mine yesterday and took the first pill today

AnnieDrews
02-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Now I'm curious about this product. Does anyone that tried it want to chime in?? Results? I am looking for something to help me feel satisfied.

Although I don't trust Wikipedia, I did find this info on their website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucomannan

Another informative page. Again, I can't vouch for the accuracy.

http://www.glucomannan.com/

AnnieDrews
02-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Now I'm curious about this product. Does anyone that tried it want to chime in?? Results? I am looking for something to help me feel satisfied.

Although I don't trust Wikipedia, I did find this info on their website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucomannan

Another informative page. Again, I can't vouch for the accuracy.

http://www.glucomannan.com/

And here is probably the most informative page I found in my quick search. Has some important information and warnings.

http://www.dietspotlight.com/glucomannan-review/

nelie
02-09-2010, 03:01 PM
I think I might've pointed it out earlier in this thread but you can buy glucomannan at any health store. I've seen it. I would recommend doing that rather than buying it from an internet direct only company.

AnnieDrews
02-09-2010, 03:15 PM
I agree, Nelie. I found it online at GNC. One of the links I posted recommended 1000 mg per dose. GNC's dosage is 600 mg before meal. To reach the 1000 mg dosage, one would take 5 of the GNC brand. I suppose it couldn't hurt if one isn't diabetic or has swallowing issues.