Support Groups - McSkinney's Loozing Floozies--June/July thread

4myloves
06-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Hello everyone!

Our last thread was getting rather long, so I thought I'd get a new one going for us!

Anyone is welcome to join our chats.

Gayle, I hope your brother gets better. You have really had it tough lately. I wish I could see you IRL and give you a great big hug! :hug: :love:

4myloves
06-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Bumping to top for all Floozies to see!!

:)

coles
06-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Okay - I found you!! Hope everyone is doing okay.
Gayle - prayers are said for your Brother, what a rough time you have had this past year or so.
Cheryl - how are you feeling? Getting better I hope. That first few months are the worse.
Dee, Shelley, Suzie - hello, check in when you get a chance, I know it is a busy time of year.
Got to get to work, see you guys later.
Janice

4myloves
06-25-2009, 09:56 AM
I had my 3-month dr. appt. yesterday. All is well with the baby, he/she is very active in my tummy! I could see the little heartbeat again through a traditional ultrasound. The APN offered to do a vag u.s., but there were a TON of people there (in the waiting room) and it had taken over an hour for me to get back to the exam room. I told her as long as we could tell the baby was OK, then I was fine.

I have a uninary tract infection. I have to take anti-biotics for 10 days to clear it up. Guess I need to be drinking more water.

I'm still extremely tired, but I think that now the weather is contributing to it.

On my next dr.'s visit, should be able to tell the gender of the baby!!

gdeann
06-25-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm happy all went well at the appt. Cheryl! I agree, health is so much more important then knowing the gender.

My brother has been diagnosed with highy blood pressure, cholestrerol, high blood sugar and West Nile Disease. we decided to not tell mom.

I am to leave in the morn for 4 days but going to check mom first thing in the AM. She has gained almost 7 pounds of fluid since Monday. I double dosed her water pills but it seems to not be working. We'll see...

If I'm not here, you know I left town for a few days.

BTW: Thank you for the prayers for my friends brother. He passed this past Sunday.

Deelite
06-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Gayle I am sorry to hear the news. Hugs and prayers are sent to you from me.
Take care of yourself too.

We just got home last night from the lake. I had been gone over a week. It was awesome beach weather.

One of the reasons why I went is for some healing. It was a year yesterday that Sally passed away. Anniversaries are tough.
When I called mom to see how she is doing she said not well. I told her I know that it is tough but she wasn't talking about that. She just got her results and she has breast cancer in both breasts. She may have bone cancer too. It isn't looking to good. It is hard to believe that my daughter and mom are fighting cancer. That is a tough one.

Since I am home now I better get my booty to the gym.

Love you guys.

coles
06-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Dee & Gayle - prayers to both of you. Terrible news.
Gayle - isn't West Nile from misquitoes? How do they treat it.
Cheryl- hope you get over being tired soon. I can't wait to here what the baby is. Do you have a feeling one way or the other?
Not much new with me. Went out for dinner with the girls and gained two pounds. Trying to reverse that this weekend.
Take care,
Janice

Deelite
06-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Larry went to his bosses daughters wedding this afternoon. It is two hours away so I decided not to go. The ceremony and the cocktails are under a tent with the dinner and dance at a hall. Wouldn't be bad but it is 65 out and it has been pouring all day.
I am going to a Y party with the girls. That should be nice and warm and not so far to go.

Janice I hope that you are able to shake those pounds that you put on.

Cheryl how are you feeling today? Do you think Jake understands that you are having a baby?

Deelite
06-28-2009, 10:07 PM
I am so tired that i have been in bed for almost an hour. I wanted to go see mom and dad tonight.

Gayle how is your mom doing? is the swelling gone down?

4myloves
06-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Hello all, not much going on here, but wanted to check in anyway.

Gayle, I hope you enjoy your 4 days away. You've been under a lot of stress lately. I hope your brother is doing better. I also hope mom is better.

Janice, I'm hoping for a boy, but, of course, I'll be happy either way.

Dee, my MIL :rolleyes: SWEARS that Jake knows I'm having a baby and that he's going to be "replaced." I think he's still too young to know the difference.

coles
06-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Cheryl- your MIL ins NUTS!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_138.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYCA) Going to be replaced my butt.

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYCA (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_ZSYYYYYYYYCA&utm_id=7926)

4myloves
06-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Well, Janice, that's what she did with her own kids. I'm guessing she thinks all moms are the same.

Deelite
06-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Cheryl I think that Jake must know something is different but I am sure he won't be replaced.

4myloves
06-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Dee, how are your mom and Dez?

Deelite
06-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Mom is having a real hard time dealing with this and the waiting game til she gets into cancer care. Dez, well she isn't talking about it. She is losing lots of weight cause she says she can't eat. I don't know if it is the stress from school or from her being sick.

Deelite
06-30-2009, 05:52 PM
How much does it cost you to laundry?

Well last week it cost me our external hard drive.

This week it cost me MP3 player.

i don't do pockets......maybe I should have cause Larry had both of these in his pocket. :-(

4myloves
07-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Mom is having a real hard time dealing with this and the waiting game til she gets into cancer care. Dez, well she isn't talking about it. She is losing lots of weight cause she says she can't eat. I don't know if it is the stress from school or from her being sick.

I really feel for both of them. Is your mom's cancer care kind of like the Cancer Centers of America? I've heard that's a good support system, but I don't know anyone personally who's been to one.

It's probably a combination of the two with Dez. Is she taking chemo or radiation? Those will kill her appetite, too. Did she move back in with you and Larry? I think I'd want my child with me if he/she was going through something like that.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

4myloves
07-01-2009, 10:44 AM
How much does it cost you to laundry?

Well last week it cost me our external hard drive.

This week it cost me MP3 player.

i don't do pockets......maybe I should have cause Larry had both of these in his pocket. :-(

Ouch!!

I usually make money when I do the laundry. Well, I used to, anyway. I told Stew that any money from the pockets goes in the vacation fund now--no returns! Since he lost a couple of 20's (different washes), he's been better about checking the pockets.

gdeann
07-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Steve is notorious about leaving writing pens in his pockets. I have ruined several pieces of clothing due to ink marks. No washing bills here accept a few $$, otherwise coins, a pocket rosary, pieces of candy from Allie. Candy is cool, it completely dissolves and only leaves the wrapper. :-)

I feel for your mom and Dez, Dee. Thankfully, Dez isn't getting sick, is she? Prayers continue...

ShelleyM
07-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Gayle and Dee-I am sending prayers to both of you.

Gayle-Your new addition is a cutie! I hate to ask, but is it a puppy or kitten? I can't tell from the picture. I may not make it back here in a timely manner, so please FB me the answer.

Dee-I know how hard it must be for you, since Sally was so dear you. Miss you! I wish you were coming to Fl again for a visit!

Cheryl-Glad to hear you are doing well with your pregnancy.

Janice-How's vacation going?

My vacation starts today until the 27th. I started WW online again, since I haven't been able to get off these 7-10 lbs I have gained. I am doing good so far, it's been since Sunday. The tracking food is helping me keep things in perspective. Gotta head to the gym. See you on FB!

gdeann
07-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Cooper is a little Ferret, Shelley.

Pulling up so we won't get lost in the jumble.

HAPPY 4th TO EVERYONE! STAY SAFE!

ShelleyM
07-04-2009, 07:00 AM
Gayle-Oh!
Happy 4th to Everyone!

coles
07-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Good Morning Everyone,
First day of my first week of holiday. Woo Hoo!!! Its supposed to rain so I suppose I will have to go for retail therapy.

4myloves
07-06-2009, 10:54 AM
How was everyone's 4th? I bought fireworks and had a family cook-out--only two people from my family came, we're having a drama..... Sigh......

Anyway, the food was great and the fireworks were great. The only downfall of the evening was that Jake didn't enjoy the fireworks as much as I was hoping he would. He liked the colors allright, but the booming hurt his ears. I'll try again when he's a little older.

Everything is going well with the pregnancy. My morning sickness is almost totally gone--just a little twinge now and then.

Janice, I wish it would rain here (and bring some cooler temps!!).

gdeann
07-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Janice, I like your idea of retail therapy. I may need to give it a try! enjoy your time off!

Cheryl, if anyone knows family drama, I do... my family behaves like hateful little children. I have a brother and two sisters who have no contact with my mom and treat my other bro and I like poo-poo. Makes for family friction all the way around by other relatives butting in and trying to resolve our differences. I just had issues again this week by a hateful sister who decided to share on a family website her opinion of my mom. I was told I am not a christian plus many other things... I can't believe they treat mom the way they do considering her age & health condition. Guess that is what greed will do to you. I hope your family resolves your differences, I will be thinking and praying for you.
Give Jake a year or two and he will start to enjoy fireworks! My kids never really cared for them until around the age of 6 or so. Just the past few years, Allie is starting to light them etc.

Taking a break from bookwork! Wanted to check in and say hey!

ShelleyM
07-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Gayle-Sorry to hear your family woes. I know deep down it really hurts both you and your mom. I'm praying that your family will come together.

Cheryl-I'm sure in a few years he will love the fireworks. I really think they are too dangerous for kids. They scare me.

Janice-Hope your vacation is going well.

Hi Dee!

Deelite
07-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Hi guys, I am just popping in to say that I am home. We were at the lake with our T@bin for a week. I needed that. Great weather too. Now I have to catch up with laundry and gardening.

Cheryl you asked if Dez is back at home, nope she likes her independance. She hasn't started treatments and we aren't sure yet if she will. The weight is just dropping from her.
Sorry to hear that everyone didn't show up at your party. Maybe it is just as well.

Gayle that sucks to have a family that doesn't get alone. Jason and Desiree don't see eye to eye very often. They are just so different. When we get together as a family it is ok but they would never get together with out us.

Janice enjoy your holidays. I hope that it doesn't rain to much or you will be broke....lol

Shelley I wish I could come out and visit you again. That was so much fun. We are booked to go back Dec 2010 so we can look forward to meeting again.

Time to get stuff done. Dez is off today and she will be here shortly too.

coles
07-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Gayle - families are nuts sometimes. Just focus on the good one's and forget the rotters. I have one cousin that phones and everything is me, me, & me. I can't stand talking to ME people it drives me crazy.
I have been doing tests this week and getting caught up with appointments. The weather has been cold and I'm not sure where I should go today to shop. Maybe Costco.
I made a low carb cheesecake yesterday and put fresh strawberries on top. Yum! Even Doug ate it and liked it. Also made a recipe called Drunken Chicken it was delicious.
I am doing all the hormone tests to start bio-identical hormone therapy. I have to drink 5 glasses of water and hold it for an hour before an appointment for a pelvis exam. Now that should be a challenge. Tomorrow by 11 am I will be full. I see the doctor on August 6th for all test results and hopefully start the therapy.
Sweats are really bugging me, I feel wet and clammy all the time. Oh the joys of being a menopausal woman.
Cheryl - I am glad you are finally over the morning sickness, it was a long time for you.

gdeann
07-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Janice, I didn't realize you were starting hormone therapy. Good luck with all of it! What a relief it will be today when they finally let you pee! I will be saying a special "piddle blessing" for you! Keep us updated as you know what's happening.

Relatives are the pits! We have more "rotters" then the good ones. I am on a family site and right now, 2 of my sisters have ganged up against me and are making nasty comment after nasty comment. MOST of the other relatives are believing their stories and siding with them. I find it so very hard to not grab the keyboard and type away, but I can be the bigger person and I have nothing to prove to anyone other then I want to know I did things right when it is my time to pass.

Dee, I'm glad your enjoying the camper! I didn't realize Jason & Dez are so different. Jason sure looks like Larry in the pics.

gdeann
07-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Janice, I have a SIL who is ALL ME, ME, ME! My brother is ill, trying to get thru harvest and she is running to go out for lunch with a friend. I finally figured out how to get her off the phone! I let her ramble for about 10 minutes learning all about her, her kids and how much money she has spent. Then I bring a story up about me, within a few minutes she informs me she really needs to go! Works like a charm!

coles
07-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Gayle - I know the trick it works for me too. If its not about "ME" there is nobody else. So true.
It went okay with the last test today. What a relief when I got to pee. Its bad enough you have to hold it that long and then wait another 15 minutes in the office before they do the test. What's up with that?? Cruelty to menopausal women is not a good thing!
I will let you know how it goes with the therapy once I start. I don't see the doctor until August 6th, it will take that long before he gets the results from all the tests. They sure are thorough.
Hello Dee, Shelley, Cheryl and all the lurkers out there.
Have a wonderful Friday.
J

4myloves
07-10-2009, 10:00 AM
It went okay with the last test today. What a relief when I got to pee. Its bad enough you have to hold it that long and then wait another 15 minutes in the office before they do the test. What's up with that?? Cruelty to menopausal women is not a good thing!

Hmmmmm.........I know EXACTLY how you feel! (Except for the menopausal part, of course :lol: )

gdeann
07-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Glad you finally were able to go pee, Janice! What a relief! Nothing like a full bladder and then being poked on! Hope all the testing comes out like you want it to.

Cheryl, I remember peeing like every 2 minutes when I was pregnant!

The Director at work and I had words last week. It is official, he likes me as well as I like him. :-) He likes to "talk down" to people and his staff has to take it to keep a job. I informed him I am not an employee of the facility and I will continue to run the shop as I see fit (I am renting the space, so I am self employed) No residents are getting neglected and I have a great relationship with them. He is down on resident counts and the only way he can think of filling spots is to have me open the shop to the public to bring outside clientele into the building, hoping eventually, if someone needs care, they will move there. I told him my opinion which is: residents come first before outside clientele, he told me not really. If I can do outside clientele and don't have time for the residents, that is ok. It went south from there... I informed him most of those people are paying $3,000 -$5,000 a month to live there, YES, they do come first before "Joe Blow off the street." He then threatened breaking my lease. I said fine, it can work both ways. :-) So basically, I pissed him off royally. I think it is only a matter of time before he forces me out. I love having the shop and being able to combine working with the elderly as well as doing hair, plus I like being able to work my schedule around the care of mom. BUT, he is an idiot and I am almost positive my days are numbered there.

Deelite
07-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Aww Gayle that sucks. I can see you being pissed off royaly. I would be! {{{HUGS}}} Let's pray that he will come to his senses.

Hey if Shelley posts today we will have all posted. That will be a record that we haven't made in a long time.

I am off and running to the Y. Sound like Shelley on FB?

Mom isn't doing great. We have results from the surgeon, he would like to take off her breast but suspects she may have cancer in her bones. They did a bone scan, we are waiting for results. they have also scheduled her for more tests. If she has bone cancer they may not be able to give her any treatments. She isn't strong enough. :(
I am numb with feeling right now. Too much to handle with mom and daughter.

love you guys

ShelleyM
07-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Here I am, Dee! You made me come here. Prayers to your mother. Your family certainly has had their share of illness.

Gayle-I know how much you love that job. It's too bad you are being treated so horribly. I agree with you. The residents come first of course. Sounds like they need a new director that is more caring toward the residents.

coles
07-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Dee- Prayers to you and your family. Such terrible news. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_18.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYCA)
My heart hurts for you I wish there was something I could say that would help.
Gayle - I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself and your old folks. That guy sounds like a total jerk. What is meant to be will be. Little bullies turn into big bullies. IDIOT!
Shelley - glad to see you here today.
Cheryl - your comment made me laugh, at least my discomfort was only for an hour. Hang in there Moma.

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYCA (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZSYYYYYYYYCA&utm_id=7925)

gdeann
07-11-2009, 03:10 PM
I visited with my priest today about my family & workplace situations. I feel better after talking to him. Most often I feel like I spend all of my time and energy defending myself then spending it like I should. I am just going to play the waiting game and see what the Director comes up with next. I'm thinking morally and with my heart and trying to deal with corporate which is all about the almighty dollar. Honestly, it will be easier for corporate to replace a Beautician then a Director.

Deelite
07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Gayle I hope and pray that things will work out for you at the salon. I know that you enjoy working with your clients.

4myloves
07-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Good luck Gayle! :hug:

gdeann
07-13-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm just playing the waiting game. I think he is going to try to find someone else interested in renting the shop, then he is going to surprise me with a new lease. Basically, no matter what I do, he wants me out. I am one of about 4-5 originals left and he wants all of the people gone who knew what the place was like before. He is a total jerk.

Are you all having hot weather? It has been the triple digits here.

Did you catch the 650 pound virgin on the TLC?? The kid lost 400 pounds! It went through his weight loss, surgeries for the huge amounts of excess skin and trying to gain self confidence to finally date.

coles
07-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Wow Gayle I didn't see that show but will try to see if it is on Rogers Demand. Sounds interesting.
Hang in there at work, what is meant to be will BE.
The weather here has not been that warm. The pool is only about 70 degrees, too cold for this old lady.
I'm back to work this week then on vacation again next week.
Shelley - hope your kitty is feeling better, poor baby.
My nephew and his wife had a baby boy on the weekend. Nine pounds something. They named him Jacob Liam. I can't wait to go see him.
Have a wonderful day all.
J

4myloves
07-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Gayle, hang in there. Even if you have to leave, I know you'll land on your feet! I'll fly to Dodge City and let you do my hair :)

Janice, congrats on the great nephew!! Awwww, babies......

Well, I don't know why, but I feel like I'm having a girl this time. I'll find out next Wednesday. For some reason, I've been talking to "her" and practicing her name more than his.

Deelite
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Aww Cheryl let us know as soon as you find out. i will be away for a few days so I will have to catch up with the news when I get back. What is your due date?

Gayle do you have msn? We should chat sometime this week in the evening. Hang in there. How is the geo caching going? We haven't been doing any this summer. It is rainning here today but it has been nice and warm. We are having a mexican fiesta here on saturday so we are hoping for hot weather.

Janice I will send you some of our warm weather not the rainy weather. We haven't turned on our pool heater and it is inbetween 80 and 83.

Shelley my dear, you are pretty spinny. It looks like you are really enjoying the spin classes. Maybe I will join in the classes in fall when they start again. I want to try boxing.

Well since it is my turn to have the dinner party saturday I better get to looking at my recipes. Larry left this morning on a business trip touring the states. He will be back late thursday night so I am on my own to get things organized.

Have a good one.

coles
07-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Dee- sounds like fun after you get the work done for your Dinner party! I hope the weather you are sending me starts today. Supposed to be 26 and sunny so thank you for that. Its my day off, might need a little retail therapy this morning and then relax in the pool this afternoon.
Shelley - is very spinny. Where do you get that energy??? I have trouble making myself go for a walk.
Have a wonderful day everyone,
Good Morning Cheryl, Shelley, Dee and Gayle.
Janice

4myloves
07-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Good morning all!

Not too much going on here, just wanted to pop in and check up on everyone! We finally got some MUCH NEEDED rain--thank God! The high for today is 97, but luckily a cold front is coming through, so the highs for the rest of the week are in the mid-80's. Should be pretty nice, IF it's not too humid!!

My due date, btw, is January 8th!

Deelite
07-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Cheryl wow you could have a New Years baby. I hope you don't go over or I might be in Mexico and miss out on knowing for a few days.

I wish that I was having the weather here in the 90's. Sorry Janice today is about 17 out and cloudy. We had lots of rain yesterday. Severe thunderstorm. It is suppose to warm up for tomorrow.

I am popped. I went to the Y this morning for aqua and then went to pick up a wack load of groceries. Enough to supply us for a week camping and to feed my guests all kinds of mexican goodies. I still have to go out and get a few more groceries. I find it is really hard on me. I guess it is walking on the hard floors and then carrying the bags. I wish Larry was home.....hmmm

Well time to get out there again and get my stuff done.

Hope you are all having an enjoyable day.

Hugs to your new little one Cheryl and a kiss too!

4myloves
07-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Dee, is that 17 C or 17 F?

coles
07-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Dee - that's not the kind of temperature i was talking about how about 32C that would be nice right about now.
Cheryl - that is celcius and its not very warm.
Good morning everyone, have a super wonderful day.
Gayle - I'm worried about you.

gdeann
07-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey, hey! I'm fine!

We DECIDED last night to make a QUICK trip to Colorado to see our daughter and her husband THIS weekend! :-) it's a 7 hour trip one way, we'll leave Friday and come back Sunday. Our schedules were conflicting, so we decided, what the heck, this weekend will work for everyone! We had the money saved, lets just do it! I'll try to check in later, but if not, you know where I will be! :-)

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

4myloves
07-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Gayle! That's GREAT!! Nothing like an "unplanned" road trip to perk things up! I hope y'all have a wonderful time visiting Liz. You've not spoken of her in awhile--I hope she's doing well!

Be careful and have LOADS of fun!

Deelite
07-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Gayle enjoy your visit with Liz. You need the break and it will just be nice all of you being together.

Yeah that is 17 C it is about 65. Today is cooler too. What is that all about? Jusly is usually warm.

Time is time for me to play Cinderalla before the ball.

coles
07-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Have fun Gayle, you deserve a break.

coles
07-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Good Morning Ladies,
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I worked but I'm on vacation starting today. I have a job interview tomorrow so am stressed about that.
Have a good day everyone,
Janice

4myloves
07-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Janice, I didn' realize you were job hunting. I thought you had a job. Maybe I'm behind?

coles
07-20-2009, 12:05 PM
I have a job, but right now I work 27 hours as Dietary Supervisor and 16 hours as a cook. The job I am applying for is 43 hours Dietary Supervisor. Its the same job I already do just more hours and more money. As far as I know I have the top seniority to get the job but you just never know.

coles
07-21-2009, 03:27 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_200v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYCA) Well, the job interview is over. It was tough. I had a written test first, then a panel of three fired questions at me. Glad that is over, now I just wait to see what happens.
I was stressed!

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYCA (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_ZSYYYYYYYYCA&utm_id=7926)

coles
07-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Okay - where did everyone go.
Janice

gdeann
07-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Best of luck Janice! I know you would be the best person for the job, so hopefully they will make the right decision.

ShelleyM
07-23-2009, 08:50 AM
Good luck, Janice!

Gayle-I am a bad 3fc. I forget to checkin here, since most of us are on FB.

Cheryl-did you find out what you are having?

Dee-I am still sending prayers to your family.

Isn't it fantastic that we get to talk to Sherry and Debbie on FB? I love it!

Going to the trainer and spin class. Only 2 more days of vacation for me.

4myloves
07-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Gayle, how was your trip?

Janice, I'm sure you did fine in your interview--now we'll just wait for you to announce your new job!

Shelley, the Dr. said he's 99% sure that I'm carrying a little girl! :love:

ShelleyM
07-24-2009, 08:33 AM
Awesome, Cheryl!!

Janice-Any news on the job?

coles
07-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Great News Cheryl - a little sister for Jake.

4myloves
07-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Good morning!

I've been sick this whole week, so I'm trying to catch up on LOADS of work today. I've finished two lingering assignments that have been on my desk since Monday, and I've got one more "left-over" to work on. THEN I'll get to the "real" work--I've got a loan rescheduling and a new loan to process. Hopefully I'll get quite a bit done on them before my daily afternoon headache sets in.

Janice, have you heard anything about your job?

Shelley, glad you're checking in here more often--I miss you!!!!!

Gayle, how's work going?

Dee, how did your party go? Were you the princess of the party?

Deelite
07-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Congratulations Cheryl, that is grea that you are having a little girl.

Janice I hope that you get the job. What is best will work out.

Shelley thanks for the prayers. It is rough but we will get through it.

Gayle how are you doing? Did you enjoy your time with Liz?

The party was a huge success. I was one tired amiga. Good thing about it there was left overs that I brought camping. I just got back last night. We left on sunday, cleaned up after the party and headed out. The rest was well deserved even if I say so myself.

ShelleyM
07-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Cheryl-Feel better! My BFF's DD had a little boy the other day. He is so cute. She has posted tons of pics on FB. The daughter lives in Pensacola, but they are moving to Ft Myers in a couple of months. My friend is still at her house and in love with that baby!

I go back to work tomorrow. Bummer!

Dee-Glad your party went well, as they always do.

Deelite
07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Shelley I am glad to see that you popped in. Too bad about having to go to work again. At least the kids won't be there yet.

We went to visit mom and dad yesterday. Mom isn't doing very good. She had a test done yesterday and one today. Now we have to wait on her cancer dr to let us know what is happening. Mom gave me a check that just about knocked me off my chair. I said to her I think that you wrote this out wrong there is way to many zeros. She said no that is right. Wow for not working a regular job she made a lot of money. She was into rentals and she did well. Of course all five of us kids got the same amount. She wants me to get new hardwood floors in the whole house and invest the rest incase I need help if I end up in a wheel chair. She has given us money for the last twenty years but never this much. She said she would rather me have it now than give the goverment all that tax when she dies. I am a spoiled princess that doesn't work. How blessed I am.

ShelleyM
07-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Dee-What a wonderful and caring mom you have! Many prayers to her and your family. Love you!

4myloves
07-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone!

Wow, if we keep up at this rate, we'll actually NEED that August thread!! I'm beginning to have faith in our little group holding together again!

Deelite
07-29-2009, 01:40 PM
You bet we will stick it out. We have a firm bond and friendship that none of us will let go of.

Busy day today.

Hope all is well with you, and Shelley just take it easy and don't push things until your back feels better.

4myloves
07-29-2009, 04:36 PM
You bet we will stick it out. We have a firm bond and friendship that none of us will let go of.

:hug::hug:

:carrot::carrot::carrot:

coles
07-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Good morning ladies,
I am still waiting to here about the job. Not a word. They said they would decide by today so I guess this is it.
Shelley - feel better soon, what did you do to your back. Bummer having to go back to work.
I work today, Friday and Saturday, Sunday is my birthday so I took that off as well as next week.
I am trying to declutter drawers, closets and cupboards. I wonder where all this STUFF came from?
Have a great day, and I will let you know when I hear about the job.
Dee- is right, we are friends and will always be here for each other.
I am happy to have you as my friends!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_12_133.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYCA)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYCA (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb112_ZSYYYYYYYYCA&utm_id=7920)

Deelite
07-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Janice I got everything crossed hoping that you get the job. Let us know ASAP.
Happy Birthday....any special plans?

On average how has the weather been for everyone this summer?

We have been cooler and wetter that usual. We haven't even had really hot days. I have only been on our pool 3 times and it is heated.
They say that this is the 7 or 8 consecutive month on record for being the coldest. so I guess winter, spring and summer sucks!

gdeann
08-01-2009, 02:10 AM
Janice, I hope you received good news!

coles
08-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Nope, no news yet.
Our weather has been like your's Dee. Cool and rainy. I have only been in the pool a few times too. We haven't had any nice warm weater yet.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

gdeann
08-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Our weather is strange too. We have had very few triple digit days and the mornings/evenings already feel like fall. It has been this way most of the summer. We usually have April showers, but instead it waited until June! We are having more moisture then usual too. Makes me wonder what winter will bring...

gdeann
08-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Janice, still sending good vibes! I hope you get the news you want!

coles
08-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday was my birthday 54!! where does the time go? We went horseback riding, then out for lunch and then to the car races. It was a long day but I had a wonderful time.
Hope you are all having a good weekend. It is a long weekend in Canada. Woo Hoo!
Still no word on the job. I asked one of the bosses and she said she couldn't say yet until the paperwork is done. She said you can see I'm smiling. I said - should I be smiling to and she said yes. I guess that means I got the job (unofficially)

gdeann
08-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I HOPE SO JANICE! I'm smiling too!

4myloves
08-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Started the AUGUST thread!!