Mini-Goals - My Journey

View Full Version : My Journey

Onederchic
06-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Some have asked me how I have lost 130 pounds in a little under a year. I thought I would make a small post of how I have accomplished that.

Edited to add: (To date, I have lost 158.5 pounds in almost 2 years)

July 2008, I was at my highest weight of 330 pounds. I was on medication for high blood pressure, my blood sugar levels were elevated and I could barely walk from one room to another. I decided enough was enough and I was tired of living my life this way, if you can even call it living. I had struggled with my weight most of life. I've always used food as rewards, treats and comfort for as long as I can remember. It all spiraled out of control and got worse when my husband of 10 years passed in 1999 then in 2005 I found my momma dead then a year later my daddy passed. I am not saying these are valid reasons for putting on so much weight but they are the reasons I turned to food so much. In 2003, I met a guy on the internet. For 5 years we were in a "relationship" but I was lying to him by sending fake pictures but in July 2008 he was tired of sitting in NY alone while I was in Tennessee and he decided to drive the 1800 miles to get me to move in with him. Before he got to Tennessee, I did send him a pic of the real me, all 330 pounds, believing he would drive back to NY and never talk to me again but I was wrong. He said he loves me and he was still coming to get me and he did.

July 21, 2008 is when I started changing my eating habits. I went from 4500 calories a day to about 1000, Yes, I was still learning (and still am) so I was under the belief that less was best when it came to food. Within a few months, I had lost 70 pounds. I was ecstatic. But my progress stalled because I wasn't eating enough which is when I found 3FC and I am thankful everyday for that.

I will go ahead and say that there is no miracle method. If you want it, you have to work for it, sorry but it's true.

Also, everybody and every body is different so what works for me may not work for the next person.

I count calories and exercise. To me, it is all about calories in vs calories out.

To start off with on counting calories - no person, not even doctor or nutritionist, nor web site or calculator can tell you an exact amount of calories your body needs for healthy weight loss - in my opinion. My advice is to go here - http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm , plug in your information and use their results as a starting ground. Work the caloric amount honestly 100% for 3-4 weeks then tweak as necessary. And as you lose weight, your body's needs will change so keep that in mind as well.

For me, I also cut out certain foods -
- beef
- pork
- white flour foods
- sweets
- junkie snacks foods
- fried foods
- white rice, white potatoes, white pasta

My diet consists of lean poultry and seafood, whole grains, fruits and lots of veggies. I choose to use www.sparkpeople.com (http://www.sparkpeople.com) to keep track of my daily caloric intake and exercise. It is FREE.

I do have an occasional handful of chips or fries but I am sure to only have 1 serving available and I do count it into my calories for that day. I don't have a "cheat" day or "cheat" meal or anything like that. This is not a diet, not a temporary thing, it is my life, a whole new lifestyle. And, I am human, I have slipups but I can now brush them off, forgive myself and move on. Moping and focusing on eating something "bad" will not change anything.

For exercise, I started out doing 5-15 minutes of walking in place a day inside my home. I graduated to Leslie Sansone workout DVDs then started jogging in place inside my home 45 minutes a day. I have since started doing workout DVDs by The Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels which incorporate cardio and weight interval training.

It is true to an extent that anything is better than nothing but I do urge those that are interested in changing their bodies to be serious about it. A 10 minute walk around the neighborhood is GREAT and it is activity, I even do 3 miles walking in place a day (tracked with my trusty little pedometer lol) but in my opinion, for weight loss and body change you need substantial exercise on a consistent basis. My plan is 5 days of 30 minutes cardio/weight intervals along with 3 miles on the treadmill @ 3.3MPH and 5% incline, 1 day of just the 3 miles on the treadmill and 1 day of complete rest :D.

It's hard, some days I cry and get mad but I remember why I am doing this and how I never want to go back from where I came from, health-wise, so I push through.

You can find my transformation in pictures here - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/174812-my-journey-pics.html

Please don't doubt yourself or wait for motivation or inspiration..do it for yourself and your health and your family. You are worth it and you can do it..you can do it without paying for diet/weight loss plans or going to gyms, I am proof.

I know this was kinda long and probably confusing and I am sorry, lol.

Just remember, when it all boils down, only YOU can control YOUR life and only YOU can decide what you eat and if you workout. Never give up or stop believing in yourself. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Hugs
Michelle

Mrs Snark
06-22-2009, 03:42 PM
You're doing fantastic, congratulations!

Onederchic
06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Thank you so much :hug:

arc1201
06-22-2009, 06:05 PM
Wow you look like you are doing great!

Onederchic
06-22-2009, 06:11 PM

sindy9001
06-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Thank you for share it!

Onederchic
06-23-2009, 03:21 PM
You're welcome :hug:

Mickeypnd
06-23-2009, 03:37 PM
WOW! You look amazing! You are such a role model to so many people.
and Im SO glad to hear that he loved you for you! I got SO happy for you when I read that!!!

Onederchic
06-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Awww thank you so much!!! :hug::hug::hug:

bandit2
06-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Amazing results - you must be very proud of yourself!

Onederchic
06-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Yes I am and thank you :hug:

shelleymarie30
06-23-2009, 08:09 PM
What an accomplishment! You are doing great.

Onederchic
06-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Thank you so much!! :hug:

xchampagnedream
06-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Amazing Job!

paperSkin
06-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Thank you for sharing your weight loss story. It's so encouraging to see that making the right decisions leads to such amazing results.

Onederchic
06-24-2009, 03:43 PM

gingerlu
06-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Wow, amazing! You've done such a great job so far. Keep up the hard work and you will get there. You are an inspiration to many people on this forum.:smug:

Onederchic
06-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks so much :hug:

Naysmom
06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
you are very inspirational to many people! Thank you for sharing

Onederchic
06-30-2009, 07:12 PM
You are very welcome and thank you :hug:

Justwant2Bhealthy
07-05-2009, 09:17 PM
That is such a wonderful love story; what a great guy. Thanks for sharing the details of your journey with us all. Maybe when you reach goal (or sooner), we may get to see you in a wedding dress too ... ;)

Onederchic
07-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Thank you so much :hug::hug:

Madison
07-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Loooved reading your story!! :) I had seen the pics but hadnt read your history. Very inspiring!

Are you living in NY now?

Onederchic
07-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much! :hug:

Yes, I have been living here almost a year now :D

Kim K
07-05-2009, 10:10 PM
You are a total inspiration!!! Wow!!! :cheer:

Onederchic
07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Awww thanks!! :hug:

Madison
07-05-2009, 10:32 PM
I love a romantic story with a happy ending!!!! :) Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Onederchic
07-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Hehe :D :hug::hug:

Gigglesquirt
07-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Thank you for sharing your story. (((Hugs)))

Onederchic
07-06-2009, 04:30 PM
You're welcome :) :hug:

txestella
07-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your story.

Sorry you hid yourself so long from your man. I think all fat people can understand where you were coming from.

Onederchic
07-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Thank you :hug::hug:

helloimchristie
07-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Wow, you are truly inspiring. I wish I had the willpower. You're a role model for many. Good job and keep up the good work!

Onederchic
07-08-2009, 07:58 AM
Thank you! :hug::hug:

mom4life
07-08-2009, 11:00 AM
WOW! You are such an inspiration. Thank you for your story. :-)

Onederchic
07-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Aww thank you and you're welcome :hug:

ADD Girl
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
You look great! I like the boyfriend also! ;)

Onederchic
07-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Thank you!! :D :hug:

Samantha100
07-10-2009, 05:16 PM
You inspire me! What else can I say? You inspire me.

Onederchic
07-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Aww you are so sweet, thank you :hug:

MyGirlFriday
07-16-2009, 09:46 PM
WTG and thanks for sharing your story!
mgf~

Onederchic
07-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Thank you :hug:

SnowWolf
07-17-2009, 02:17 AM
ahhhhh...

Dear, Chunkychic, your amazing! No bs, wow...what a gifted lovly soul you are. I'm proud to hear how much heart and will you have. Keep it up. Thank you for sharing that, you've helped so many people since you've posted it, I believe. Your truly inspirational-to take control of your life, I know that is cheesy, but you should know how amazing you are to turn your life into a better derection. God bless, that's so awsome.:D Thanks for the lesson. You inspire me to be and go do my best, and I am and will continue on my own journey. :) Oh, and I believe in you!

Onederchic
07-17-2009, 02:21 AM
SnowWolf -

Thank you so much. You don't know how much your words meant to me. I appreciate them and you :hug:

SnowWolf
07-18-2009, 02:46 AM
You need to here it :hug:, and your very welcome, becuase it's what you deeply diserve. :) Keep going on your journey to yourself.

Onederchic
07-18-2009, 09:05 AM
You need to here it :hug:, and your very welcome, becuase it's what you deeply diserve. :) Keep going on your journey to yourself.

Aww thanks again! :D :hug::hug:

Nicole K
07-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Michelle what an amazing inspiration you are!!!!! what a great job you have done!!!

LeslieB
07-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Amazing accomplishment !! Truly inspirational !!

Onederchic
07-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Nicole K and LeslieB -

Thanks so much! :D :hug::hug:

2muchbackend
07-25-2009, 05:26 AM
Just wanted to say you give me hope! I didn't think that I had any left.

Onederchic
07-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Just wanted to say you give me hope! I didn't think that I had any left.

Awww. thank you. You've put a great start to my day :hug::hug::hug:

sewwrite
07-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Michelle, I'm so glad I found your post. You are such an inspiration. Please don't apologize for your post being too long because it was not. I absorbed every word that you said and took notes on my little pad.

I have been running around these boards like a chicken with its head cut off posting/trying to find a eating plan.:dizzy:Then EUREKA!!! I found your post. I feel like I can breathe again. What you are doing is what I've been wanting to do, but I've been trying to find a commercial diet (WW, SB etc) that fit that bill.

Well, I'm going to do the old tried and true calorie counting like you did while eating healthy---avoiding the white flour foods etc.

I noticed you said you cut out sweets. Was it difficult? Do you ever have a cookie or b-day cake?

One more question, how do you determine the amount of calories you will need on strength trainding day vs cardio only day vs rest day vs strenght/cardio combo day? Sorry for the complex question.

Deb.

Onederchic
07-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Deb -

You are very welcome and thank you so much for your kind words. You've made me very happy :D

For myself, it is better if I avoid "junkie" foods because I have a tendency if I eat something like that then I get in a mindset of "Oh well, I have messed up, might as well keep eating". Though I do on very rare occasions, allow myself a handful of chips or fries but I only have enough available for that handful. Though some calorie counters do not have any foods they avoid, they just work the foods into their calorie allowance and it works for them.

As for how I figured up my caloric intake, I found out from the beautiful people here, it is trial and error. I did use an online calculator then adjusted it to suit my lifestyle. My plans are not concrete because I think changes are a great thing for my weight loss.

I do stress to be sure you are eating enough to fuel your body especially if you are exercising. I use to believe less was more when it came to food/calories and losing weight but that is not necessarily true.

Good luck with your goals and keep us updated :hug:

sewwrite
07-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks Michelle! For all your help and I will keep in touch!

Deb.

Onederchic
07-25-2009, 05:37 PM
You're very welcome :D :hug:

Destiny2009
07-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Congrats Chunkychic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look great. I can see the changes in your face. I am so depressed by the weight that I stay away from cameras. Your recipes look good too and I am thinking about using them for myself. I am planning on getting the Wii for myself because I have heard of tons of people losing weight with it. At first I thought they were full of it. Now I know that it's true. How is the Wii boxing game that you are doing? Where did you get and how much did it cost? I guess I will have to keep the kids off it when I get it. Lol!!
I'd love to chat with you on your journey to send and receive support.

Onederchic
07-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Thank you, Destiny2009.

The game cost 30 bucks, I believe, at Best Buy. My boyfriend bought it so I am not real certain on the cost. I really like it. It gets me to sweating in a "fun" way.

Good luck with your goals and thanks again :hug::hug:

Amberlyn
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
I know lots of others have said it, but I wanted to thank you, also, for sharing! I am beginning another attempt at getting healthy and your story is an inspiration. I know I can do it, because I did it once before (got down to 190, anyway). I just have to DO IT.

Thanks again for sharing!! I hope you stick around here for a long time!

Onederchic
07-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Amberlyn -

You're welcome and thank you very much.

This is a difficult thing to do but yes, we can do it! :D :hug::hug:

Buttercup
07-28-2009, 08:33 PM
:cp::cp:Thank you so much for sharing your journey! You look beautiful and I am also inspired by your determination and can-do attitude! I have been on this journey for awhile and needed to hear your story for renewed vigor in my efforts! Thanks again and don't let anyone or anything get you down or stop you from reaching your goals!

Onederchic
07-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Buttercup -

You're welcome and thank you so much for the encouraging response.

Good luck with your goals. We will do this :D :hug:

TamiL
07-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Wow, you have done an awesome job! You are beautiful :)

Onederchic
07-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Awww, thank you so very much :hug::hug::hug:

diyana
07-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Thank you for sharing your weight loss journey with us! You are an inspiration and a true testament that healthy mindful eating combined with regular exercise achieves results! You rock, sista, and you look fabulous!

Onederchic
07-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Awww, thank you!! :D :hug::hug:

Needs2Lose
07-30-2009, 02:05 PM
It was actually your post that helped me find this forum!

I have to agree with the others, your post here is DEFINITELY an inspiration!

I did decide to have the WLS but now am rethinking that decision. You lost the weight without the WLS and that is really what I want to be able to do. :)

Thank you for posting your story and before/after photos! That helps me know that it IS possible to lose all this weight! :)

Onederchic
07-30-2009, 02:07 PM
You are very welcome and thank you so much!

Yes, this is doable. It will take dedication, commitment, hard work and determination. We are here to cheer you on no matter your decision!

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

Niecy
08-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Michelle:

'Bout time to change your username, girl!!! haha.

LOOK AT YOU!!! I think I have already commented on this thread before, but I just cannot believe the transformation from your before pics to now!!! You look AT LEAST 10 years younger. Your skin is glowing and your smile says it all.

I just wanted to say congrats on your progress so far and keep up the good work.

BTW, I did also see the other pics where you were comparing those pants. YES, that button has definitely moved over more.

Onederchic
08-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Niecy -

Thank you so much!!

There's actually a thread in General Chatter where I am polling for a new name :D

Hugs
Michelle

pucedaisy
08-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow, I just read your story and you are simply, truly a WONDERCHICK!!

Onederchic
08-01-2009, 11:17 PM
pucedaisy -

Thank you so much :hug::hug:

kuhrisuh
08-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Wow.. you are so strong and your story really is motivating.. I'm so proud of you and I wish you the MOST luck! Thank you for sharing it with all of us :)

xo, bb

Onederchic
08-02-2009, 12:36 AM
You're welcome and thank you so much, bb :hug:

lapelosa
08-03-2009, 10:13 AM
You went from walking five miles to jogging 30 minutes a day, twice a day?! Wow, that transition must have been intense.

Onederchic
08-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Well, it was a gradual change but yes, it was pretty intense especially for someone who had not been active in years and years :)

lapelosa
08-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Bicycling all that distance and going up those hills was intense enough for me. :D I applaud and deeply respect what you've done. Do you find that you enjoy exercise more than before?

When class starts up again in late August and I'll have less time again, I'm sure that I'll need to kick up the intensity, although I enjoy bicycling a lot more than running. I'll get free access to the gym, where they have fitness assessments, nutrition assessments, and body fat composition assessments! I can move to doing treadmill work, although I don't see myself enjoying that. They also have various fitness classes, and while that might be more social and fun, I also get self-conscious easily. I was skinny when I was a kid, but never coordinated and hence always picked last for the team... *laughter in the tears*

Onederchic
08-03-2009, 10:42 AM
That is awesome you have free gym access :D I workout from home.

Yes, I do enjoy exercising a lot more now :). I still have days I don't want to do anything but I generally push through it and I am happier once I do :D

Thank you again and good luck with your goals :hug::hug:

Jinx
08-04-2009, 01:50 AM
My first reaction was how unhappy you looked and with each picture you began to shine, you have so much to be proud of and your guy sounds like a Godsend. Keep up the good work!

Onederchic
08-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Thank you, Jinx! I will :D :hug:

luffin bunny
08-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow that's amazing!!!
and thank you for the welcome...

Onederchic
08-04-2009, 05:01 PM
You are welcome and thank you :D :hug:

betty grrl
08-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Just remember, when it all boils down, only YOU can control YOUR life and only YOU can decide what you eat and if you workout. Never give up or stop believing in yourself. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

You are truly an inspiration!!!!! Thank you for this quote!!! I am writing it done and posting it on my bulletin board!!! Congrats on making it to "onederland"!!!!

Onederchic
08-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Thank you so much, Rena! :hug::hug:

Me Too
08-07-2009, 11:29 AM
you are an inspiration to me, thank you so much for sharing. After hearing how you lost weight, I can see there is hope for me and many others too.
I see you are in NYC now, congrats!

Onederchic
08-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Thank you so much :D I am not in the city but I am in NY state and it is pretty good here :D :hug:

brige4
08-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks for sharing! Your story is an inspiration!

Onederchic
08-16-2009, 07:01 PM
You are very welcome and thank you so much :hug::hug:

nb3
08-17-2009, 02:00 PM
What a dually heartbreaking and heartwarming story. Thank you so much for sharing!

Onederchic
08-17-2009, 02:10 PM
You are welcome and thank you :hug::hug:

33Nwant2BSkinny
08-20-2009, 02:56 AM
OMG I finally got to join the Sparks community. REALLY WANTED TO SEND A MILLION THANKS! What a cool Site. :hug:

Onederchic
08-20-2009, 10:48 AM
You're so very welcome and thank you :hug::hug:

Echo
08-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Some have asked me how I have lost 130 pounds in a little under a year. I thought I would make a small post of how I have accomplished that.

July 2008, I was at my highest weight of 330 pounds. I was on medication for high blood pressure, my blood sugar levels were elevated and I could barely walk from one room to another. I decided enough was enough and I was tired of living my life this way, if you can even call it living. I had struggled with my weight most of life. I've always used food as rewards, treats and comfort for as long as I can remember. It all spiraled out of control and got worse when my husband of 10 years passed in 1999 then in 2005 I found my momma dead then a year later my daddy passed. I am not saying these are valid reasons for putting on so much weight but they are the reasons I turned to food so much. In 2003, I met a guy on the internet. For 5 years we were in a "relationship" but I was lying to him by sending fake pictures but in July 2008 he was tired of sitting in NY alone while I was in Tennessee and he decided to drive the 1800 miles to get me to move in with him. Before he got to Tennessee, I did send him a pic of the real me, all 330 pounds, believing he would drive back to NY and never talk to me again but I was wrong. He said he loves me and he was still coming to get me and he did.

July 21, 2008 is when I started changing my eating habits. I went from 4500 calories a day to about 1000, Yes, I was still learning (and still am) so I was under the belief that less was best when it came to food. Within a few months, I had lost 70 pounds. I was ecstatic. But my progress stalled because I wasn't eating enough which is when I found 3FC and I am thankful everyday for that.

WOW!!! AMAZING!! you have come so far. that is just really incredible!! you really have worked so extremely hard and still working hard at it! good on you!!!

and that is so romantic about how you and your bf got together, ahhhhhhhhhhhh like something out of a movie.

thanks for sharing your story.

and i am so sorry to hear the loss of your husband, and your parents - they would be so incredibly proud of you :hug:

Onederchic
08-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Echo, that means so much to me. Thank you very very much :hug::hug:

Echo
08-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Echo, that means so much to me. Thank you very very much :hug::hug:

awwww its my pleasure :hug: you're welcome:)

SailorWife
08-23-2009, 01:30 AM
OMG that is amazing, all the stuff you've done and been through and you're so nice and helpful and I can't stop using this word, and honestly I don't think I've ever said it to anybody before I found 3FC but you're completely an inspiration. My inspiration in fact. I love reading your posts and threads because they give me so much motivation. I have a few comments and questions..

1. Since I've started the diet, I've cried easierly. Like everything that is the littlest bit sad, or if I'm watching TV and something really exciting happens for someone... or a happy moment in someones life, I'll tear up. I do think I'm getting a little mad a bit easily too since then. I don't like this, because it's not just me tearing up, but when I get sad, I can feel it inside me and it sucks. :[ I hope it will stop soon. It kind of confuses me why this is happening because I know that exercise gives you endorphins, and they are suppose to make you happier/ give you "runners high".

2. I was wondering if MFC is for Wii as well? Also, are MFC and GGC both for Wii Fit? I have a Wii but I don't have the Wii Fit.

Thank you for your post. They continue to inspire, motivate, and reasure me that I can do this. :D

normalee
08-23-2009, 03:13 AM
You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's great that you found someone so supportive and that you've lost so much weight! I'm super proud of you and hope to join you in your shining success!:hug:

Onederchic
08-23-2009, 09:04 AM
OMG that is amazing, all the stuff you've done and been through and you're so nice and helpful and I can't stop using this word, and honestly I don't think I've ever said it to anybody before I found 3FC but you're completely an inspiration. My inspiration in fact. I love reading your posts and threads because they give me so much motivation. I have a few comments and questions..

1. Since I've started the diet, I've cried easierly. Like everything that is the littlest bit sad, or if I'm watching TV and something really exciting happens for someone... or a happy moment in someones life, I'll tear up. I do think I'm getting a little mad a bit easily too since then. I don't like this, because it's not just me tearing up, but when I get sad, I can feel it inside me and it sucks. :[ I hope it will stop soon. It kind of confuses me why this is happening because I know that exercise gives you endorphins, and they are suppose to make you happier/ give you "runners high".

2. I was wondering if MFC is for Wii as well? Also, are MFC and GGC both for Wii Fit? I have a Wii but I don't have the Wii Fit.

Thank you for your post. They continue to inspire, motivate, and reasure me that I can do this. :D

Thank you very very much :hug:

I am not sure why you're emotions are more sensitive now. I've always been emotionally sensitive :|

MFC (My Fitness Coach) and GGC (Gold's Gym Cardio) are both for the Wii :D

Thank you again so much, you've put a smile on my face first thing in the morning :D :hug:

Onederchic
08-23-2009, 09:05 AM
You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's great that you found someone so supportive and that you've lost so much weight! I'm super proud of you and hope to join you in your shining success!:hug:

Awww thank you very much!! :hug::hug:

Kitty Moon
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
that is amazing...way to go, you have put so much hard work into it...never give up

Onederchic
08-27-2009, 05:19 PM

izzystizzy
08-30-2009, 10:54 PM
your story is just amazing!!!

Onederchic
08-30-2009, 10:55 PM

denisehyeong
09-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Wow, thanks for the welcome and thanks for your story. Inspiring and realistic.

Onederchic
09-06-2009, 03:47 PM
You're welcome and thank you so much :hug::hug:

jkinboston89
09-11-2009, 06:38 PM
I know it's been said before but your story is so honest and inspirational! I mean it!! I really enjoyed reading it and I think you've done an amazing job. Your progress pictures are incredible. And it's wonderful that your boyfriend loves you for your inner beauty!
Thanks again for sharing!

Onederchic
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM
You're welcome and thank you :hug::hug:

alicat17
09-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Awesome! Good for you, and keep it up.

Onederchic
09-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Thank you :)

diabetic z
09-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Michelle, your story is very moving and inspiring. I wanted to thank you for posting it and being such a great member of this community. You, and others like you, are what keep me on track. Each time I struggle and contemplate defeat, I hear the voices of 3FC urging me to continue. Again, thank you.

Zerain

Onederchic
09-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Aww Zerain, thank you and you are more than welcome. I agree, this place is such an amazing site. I love it here and we are all so glad to have you as part of it all :) :hug:

loquaciousjogger
09-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Wow, what a story. :) You're truly an inspiration...

Onederchic
09-20-2009, 07:16 PM

Bamachic
09-25-2009, 12:59 AM
You are truly an inspiration. It makes me think that if you can do this, so can I. I stopped smoking almost a year ago and have gained 50 lbs. I see you stopped smoking and are doing so great. I am thankful that I found this site by way of your blog. Thank you.

Onederchic
09-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Awww thank you soo very much! And yes, you CAN do this! We are here for you :D :hug:

momto3kittiess
10-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this. What an inspiration you are!

Onederchic
10-03-2009, 10:47 AM
You're welcome and thank you :hug::hug:

Ready2BThinna
10-18-2009, 03:45 AM
Michelle, I just discovered your post and read your story.

Wow! What an achievement! You are a model of determination and encouragement for me. I've allowed so many "excuses" to steer me off track, and I'm humbled by your experience.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It is inspiring!

:carrot:
Keep up the good work,
Jean

Onederchic
10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Jean, thank you so very much :D :hug:

Umm..yeah, mexia..

Mikayla
10-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks for sharing, you are a great inspiration!

Onederchic
10-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Thank you, Mikayla :hug:

getfitchicks
10-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Onederchic you are one of the most inspirational people that I've come accross, so encouraging to others and watching your progress is so motivating. Thank you!

Onederchic
10-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Awww thank you so very much!! :hug::hug:

Ready2BThinna
10-27-2009, 03:17 AM
Michelle!
Just saw your photo update for October - you are rocking it!!!!!!!!!!!
:carrot:

Jean

Onederchic
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Aww thank you, Jean :D :hug:

2feelbetter
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
Wow you're my Shero (hero)
I was wondering if I was to big to use the wii fit .... I guess not. My problem is I have arthritis in my knees so I can't do any squats or stuff like that.

I have diet assistant on my compurter which I bought and have used only twice it's pretty much the same as your Weight by Date.

What's really interesting about the whole thing is you didn't even join a gym!

Good job I'm going to tell my friends to read your story.

Onederchic
10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Thank you so much :).

Yep, I have never been to a gym in my whole life :D

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

elaine19
11-07-2009, 11:23 PM
I just have to tell you how much I admire you for taking the time to open up to all of us and let us learn from your success:) Your pics are amazing! what a difference:) I only joined a couple of days ago, and I have been inspired by great people like you , thanks

Onederchic
11-07-2009, 11:55 PM
You're welcome, Elaine and thank you so much :hug::hug:

TashaW
11-09-2009, 03:04 PM
WOW!!!! you are amazing:)))) Such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing

Onederchic
11-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Awww, thank you very much, Tasha :hug:

Ophelia31
01-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this! You are a great inspiration!!

brandijune44
01-05-2010, 03:18 PM
It's just my second day on here...you are so inspiring and make me dream bigger than I had even imagined. Congrats on your success!

mytime2Bsuccessful
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Your story was very inspiring and motivating. Thanks for showing weight loss can be achieved without surgery and gimmicks.

Onederchic
01-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Thanks so much ya'll :hug::hug::hug:

Serval87
03-12-2010, 03:41 AM
You're an inspiration!

Onederchic
04-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Thank you! ♥

Dumplin
04-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Very nice story. I knowed you have inspired me. Congrats!!!!

Onederchic
04-03-2010, 04:25 PM

blablaspann
04-07-2010, 09:19 PM
wow... you guys are awsome .. all those that are loosing weight... i cannot wait to post my pic's arnd.

Dmom
04-09-2010, 06:56 PM
congrats!

Onederchic
04-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks so much y'all :)

fatklr
04-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Wow, you are TRULY an inspiration!!! It's hard, but I know I will get there THE RIGHT WAY!!!! Thank you for quickly responding to my questions, I was so happy to find out that I'm on the right path!!! :)

NinaV
04-21-2010, 02:19 PM
What an inspiring story. Thanks for posting it. And your boyfriend sounds like a sweet man. I wish you much health and happiness.

Onederchic
05-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks ya'll :D :hug:

airbear
05-04-2010, 08:52 AM
You are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story.

Onederchic
05-04-2010, 04:14 PM
You're welcome and thank you :hug:

Alegria
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM
I just joined the 3FC community and saw your post. Clearly, you are both kind and determined. Thank you for posting the photos. They are an inspiration.
:D

Onederchic
05-10-2010, 09:53 PM
You're welcome and thank you so much :hug:

therex
05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
onederchick, your post moved me to tears, you are such an inspiration to me. I'm trying to lose 55 pounds, and it seems like such a daunting goal that i might never accomplish, but if you could lose almost 3x that and exercise at 330 lbs i can do the same. thank you for posting your amazing journey.

VickieLou
05-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Thank You for sharing your story. Your such an Inspiration to Me! You look Fantastic! Keep Up the Good Job!

Onederchic
05-10-2010, 11:24 PM
You're welcome and thank you. Good luck with your goals :hug:

Onederchic
05-10-2010, 11:27 PM
onederchick, your post moved me to tears, you are such an inspiration to me. I'm trying to lose 55 pounds, and it seems like such a daunting goal that i might never accomplish, but if you could lose almost 3x that and exercise at 330 lbs i can do the same. thank you for posting your amazing journey.
Aww thank you so much. We both will get to our goals, I just know it!! :hug:

PenguinLuver
06-16-2010, 04:37 PM
You are such an inspiration. Thank you for the great advice and encouragement for someone just starting out on their journey.

Onederchic
06-16-2010, 04:50 PM
You're welcome and thanks :hug:

peace4me
06-22-2010, 01:01 AM
I love reading your story over and over...it motivates me, inspires me, and keeps me focused. I have faltered in my efforts over the last few months and I'm trying to get back on track. Your passion and dedication to your health and happiness are a reminder that I deserve to treat myself better too. Thanks so much for being such an inspiring woman. You are a blessing to many here on 3FC.

Onederchic
06-22-2010, 01:24 AM
I love reading your story over and over...it motivates me, inspires me, and keeps me focused. I have faltered in my efforts over the last few months and I'm trying to get back on track. Your passion and dedication to your health and happiness are a reminder that I deserve to treat myself better too. Thanks so much for being such an inspiring woman. You are a blessing to many here on 3FC.

Awww, thank you so much. You've made me smile and cry tonight :D :hug: :hug:

klambeth82
06-23-2010, 12:30 PM
You look so great..congrats!!!!!

SarahD140
06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
OMG!! Your such an inspiration!! Your pictures are great!! Its amazing, and so so so motivating for me!!! I cant get over it.
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot:

Onederchic
06-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Thanks Kayla :hug:

Onederchic
06-23-2010, 02:36 PM
OMG!! Your such an inspiration!! Your pictures are great!! Its amazing, and so so so motivating for me!!! I cant get over it.
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot:

Awww thanks so much, Sarah :hug:

dani13
06-23-2010, 03:37 PM
I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! You look amazing! Very beautiful!

Onederchic
06-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks so much, Dani :D :hug:

dani13
06-23-2010, 08:50 PM
You are welcome!
I would also like to thank you for being such an inspiration!

Onederchic
06-23-2010, 08:51 PM
You are welcome!
I would also like to thank you for being such an inspiration!
:hug:

bnbmommy
06-25-2010, 06:42 PM
That is amazing to read and see. You should be so proud of what you have done. I can't wait till I am able to make a post like this someday!

Onederchic
06-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Thank you so very much. I look forward to following your success :D :hug:

treepeters
06-27-2010, 04:12 PM
I have to post just to say that you are an amazing woman.
Thank you for sharing your story.
I love that you did this without any special diet or supplements or "magic" pill...
Just the old fashioned, eat less and exercise more.

I'm so glad you quit smoking too. That's quite an accomplishment in itself.

I always see that you welcome almost every new person, myself included.

I hope that your life brings you all the wonderful things and joy that you deserve and the kindness that you always offer to others.

take good care,

teresa

Onederchic
06-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Aww thank you so very, very much, Teresa. You've just made my day :hug::hug::hug:

shunammite
07-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Awww, thank you so much. You've made me smile and cry tonight :D :hug: :hug:

Your story made ME cry. I hope your relationship with your internet friend has lasted - what a wonderful man to accept you as you were - and now he has a beauty!

Onederchic
07-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks! Yes, we are still living together :D :hug:

jefferzzzz
07-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Michelle -

I don't know if you remember me, but I use to post here about a year ago. I "fell off the wagon" mainly due to depression and anxiety and recently have started to lose weight again.

I honestly dropped my jaw when I saw this thread and looked at your pictures. You have come SO far since last year. You really are such an inspiration to so many people. I just wanted to congratulate you and tell you how great you look, but I guess you already know that ;-)

You are definitely inspiration for me to get back on track and hang in there for the long haul. Thank you for the tips also, it has made me realize that I don't need a cheat day or meal since this IS a lifestyle change and not a diet. That one cheat day turned into a week, then a month, etc, etc... I never really looked at it that way.

Anyway, congrats again and keep up the great work...

Jeff

Onederchic
07-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Michelle -

I don't know if you remember me, but I use to post here about a year ago. I "fell off the wagon" mainly due to depression and anxiety and recently have started to lose weight again.

I honestly dropped my jaw when I saw this thread and looked at your pictures. You have come SO far since last year. You really are such an inspiration to so many people. I just wanted to congratulate you and tell you how great you look, but I guess you already know that ;-)

You are definitely inspiration for me to get back on track and hang in there for the long haul. Thank you for the tips also, it has made me realize that I don't need a cheat day or meal since this IS a lifestyle change and not a diet. That one cheat day turned into a week, then a month, etc, etc... I never really looked at it that way.

Anyway, congrats again and keep up the great work...

Jeff

Yes, I do remember you, Jeff and I am glad to see you found your way back here. Thanks so much for the reply and support. I wish you all the luck in the world with your goals :hug::hug:

HeyChelle
07-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your story.

Onederchic
07-06-2010, 06:13 PM
:hug:

woodgal1
07-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Thank you for welcoming me also.
And thank you for posting your pics and sharing yourself.
I needed to see this.

I also have an internet type story. I found my only true love again after 27 years. I traveled to the town we used to live in all those years ago and left my number with a mutual friend who still lived there. He passed it on to another friend and they passed it on to my sweetheart. He called me 9 months to the day after I left that note.
We talked back and forth online and I told him I had gained weight. He laughed and said it didn't matter to him. But I knew he still pictured me as that 14 year old girl from all those years before. SO I would not send a photo.
That was in March of '98. I came up to Ohio in October of that year after losing 66 pounds and was down to 230. He met me at the airport and grabbed me and said "I have never stopped loving you". We have been together for 12 years almost and even though I gained all the weight back plus some extra, he has never said a mean thing to me.
I am so happy it all worked out for the 2 of you also. We are blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives.

All the best to you both.

Onederchic
07-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Thank you for welcoming me also.
And thank you for posting your pics and sharing yourself.
I needed to see this.

I also have an internet type story. I found my only true love again after 27 years. I traveled to the town we used to live in all those years ago and left my number with a mutual friend who still lived there. He passed it on to another friend and they passed it on to my sweetheart. He called me 9 months to the day after I left that note.
We talked back and forth online and I told him I had gained weight. He laughed and said it didn't matter to him. But I knew he still pictured me as that 14 year old girl from all those years before. SO I would not send a photo.
That was in March of '98. I came up to Ohio in October of that year after losing 66 pounds and was down to 230. He met me at the airport and grabbed me and said "I have never stopped loving you". We have been together for 12 years almost and even though I gained all the weight back plus some extra, he has never said a mean thing to me.
I am so happy it all worked out for the 2 of you also. We are blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives.

All the best to you both.

Awww, you just made me cry! Your story is too sweet, I am so happy for y'all :D :hug:

Mandi984
07-20-2010, 01:43 AM
I'm inspired by your story.

Onederchic
07-20-2010, 01:44 AM

going2bskinny
07-23-2010, 04:57 AM
wow thats very inspiring that's pretty much where I am at right now. Congratulations on your success!! Thanks for sharing how you did it also it will be very helpful to a lot of us including me :D

Onederchic
07-23-2010, 12:44 PM
You're welcome and thank you :hug:

doingmybest
07-25-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi Michelle:

I want you to know that I completely relate to your story.

I have been overweight since I was five years old. I had a very unhappy home life growing up (a lot of verbal and physical abuse). Everyone in my family was overweight. Food was the only thing that would comfort me.

Several years ago my brother, who was morbidly obese, died very suddenly, leaving behind his wife and 2 children, ages 10 and 12.

My parents both died soon after that - and instead of learning the lesson about being overweight, I started to eat even more. The grief and stress in my life had just been too much for me and I always turned to food.

For a very long time, I couldn't look in the mirror or step on the scale. Finally, at the doctor's office, I found out that my weight was 284, and after having to go on blood pressure medicine, I decided that this had to change. I found 3FCs, which is really helping me a lot.

Thanks so much for sharing your story and your pictures. You really are an inspiration to me.

Onederchic
07-25-2010, 12:24 AM
I am so very sorry for your losses :hug::hug:

3FC has been a major tool for me during my journey and I look forward to following your success here as well :D :hug:

Echo
08-03-2010, 02:19 PM
wow you really worked hard for that weight loss! thanks for sharing your story with us :) truly inspirational! well done you :)

Onederchic
08-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Thanks Echo :hug::hug:

Onederchic
08-05-2010, 11:59 AM
:hug::hug:

ghost girl
08-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Wow I just read your story, saw you pictures and wow you look great.
What an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing.

Onederchic
08-06-2010, 12:20 PM

naenae52
08-08-2010, 08:15 PM

Im new here and was trying to see you journey of 155 lbs lost but cant get to it on facebook unless i request a friendship. So if you get an email for a friendship it is me naenae52 here. If your journey is posted here at 3 fat chicks, please advise how to find it. Thanks..Rene

makehistory
08-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Your story is so amazing! You should be beyond proud of yourself. You are an inspiration to us all. :)

Onederchic
08-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Thank you! :hug:

classybroad
08-08-2010, 10:15 PM
WoW! So inspirational... I can just see by the photos how much better you FEEL! Thanks for sharing... I'm just starting my journey and have to keep telling myself it's one day at a time.

Onederchic
08-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Thank you very much and good luck with your goals :hug:

JCSpencer
08-10-2010, 12:16 AM
I am human, I have slipups but I can now brush them off, forgive myself and move on. I remember why I am doing this and how I never want to go back from where I came from, health-wise, so I push through. Please don't doubt yourself or wait for motivation or inspiration..do it for yourself and your health and your family. You are worth it and you can do it.

I selected a few things you said, because I think it sums up the attitudes we all need to get into our heads - myself included. Thank you very much for your inspiring post, for sharing your story, and also for the helpful links. And congratulations on your success! In your pics, your waist shrinks, but your smile grows. That's the reward I think we all want most.

I *am* worth it, and I *can* do it!

Onederchic
08-10-2010, 12:18 AM
I selected a few things you said, because I think it sums up the attitudes we all need to get into our heads - myself included. Thank you very much for your inspiring post, for sharing your story, and also for the helpful links. And congratulations on your success! In your pics, your waist shrinks, but your smile grows. That's the reward I think we all want most.

I *am* worth it, and I *can* do it!

You just made my night, thank you so much and yep, you are worth and you can do it :D :hug::hug:

JKM
08-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Your story inspired me so much. I was afraid I had lost your Journal because I find this site a little clunky for me just yet. I will get used to it. I was lamenting that I had lost your journal to my husband and all of the sudden, your post flashed on my screen.

So, because of your story, I registered, I have to lose at least 30 pounds or more and really have a hard time. Start and stop, start and stop merri-go-round.

Just wanted to say thanks! - Jimmie Kaye

Onederchic
08-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Awww, I am so glad you joined up with us! Good luck with your goals :hug::hug:

shygirl
08-14-2010, 09:21 PM
you look amazing... Great Job

Did you do 30 minutes cardio plus 3 miles on treadmill to lose the weight? i have been doing a hour on treadmill guess 4 miles day. will that be enough with eating 1000-1200 cal a day to help me lose?

Onederchic
08-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Thanks.

I really vary my routine these days so I don't get bored too easily but I stick to DVDs and the treadmill.

I am not sure how much you weigh but 1000 calories seems awfully low to me.

As far as 4 miles on the treadmill, I think it is awesome and should be plenty :)

Lliaa
08-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Wow. You are so inspiring :)

Onederchic
08-14-2010, 11:32 PM

leannerenee
08-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Wow. Onderchic, thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on all you've accomplished!!!

Onederchic
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM

MelodyLeigh
08-20-2010, 01:51 AM
I'm so happy that you found a guy like that who could love you for you. My boyfriend is planning on moving down here soon to marry me and we met online as well.

Jillian was right.. you are VERY inspiring.

I usually lurk these forums, but I know that I can always count on you to post in the welcome threads, giving those who are unsure of their future journey hope. Thank you for everything and congratulations on your success. :hug:

Onederchic
08-20-2010, 02:28 AM
Thank you so very much!!

Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding :D

Hugs
Michelle

MelodyLeigh
08-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Thank you so very much!!

Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding :D

Hugs
Michelle

You're very welcome. And thank you. :hug:

The wedding won't be until next summer or a little later, so I'll have plenty of time to get fit and healthy for my wedding dress! :D

Onederchic
08-20-2010, 07:27 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your goals :hug:

shygirl
08-22-2010, 07:49 PM
That is so great, i just found this site and need all support to keep me on track. ive been doing an hour on treadmill for total 4 miles staying between 1000-1200 cal aday. every other day i do 45 min step work out plus mile on treadmil. is that enough? the step calls hand weights to for upper body. i can tell my legs are getting leaner. i need more help on abs which i do sit ups to. i loved your story, i been reading to keep me motivated

Onederchic
08-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks and good luck with your goals :hug:

Onederchic
08-22-2010, 08:35 PM
That is so great, i just found this site and need all support to keep me on track. ive been doing an hour on treadmill for total 4 miles staying between 1000-1200 cal aday. every other day i do 45 min step work out plus mile on treadmil. is that enough? the step calls hand weights to for upper body. i can tell my legs are getting leaner. i need more help on abs which i do sit ups to. i loved your story, i been reading to keep me motivated

I would say yes, it seems like enough. Are you losing weight? Do you get hungry?

AuntBea
09-06-2010, 01:42 PM
It wasn't confusing at all. Or too long. Thank you so much for sharing all of this. I am absolutely awestruck by you and your accomplishments (you quit smoking in the midst of all this, too--THAT is hard enough by itself). I'm very inspired by you. Thank you for giving so many people here hope.

Onederchic
09-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Thank you so very very much :hug::hug:

riannalorelle
09-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Your story is amazing. What an inspiration! I'm so glad I cam across this, and congratulations. You are truly impressive.

Onederchic
09-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Thank you very much :hug::hug:

SeaWave
09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Your story will be one of my touchstones/standards for when I'm being too easy on myself, especially for weight loss and body change you need substantial exercise on a consistent basis

I am recovering from two bouts with cancer, and I know it will be easy for me to be satisfied for too long with 'more activity is better than none'. That's fine for me, for now, but it won't cut it in the long run! Thank you for taking the time to share with the rest of us! :hug:

Onederchic
09-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Thank you very much. I am no fitness guru and I would never want anyone to push themselves beyond what they are medically physically able to handle. I wish you all the best with your goals :hug::hug:

60lbstogo
09-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Holy Molly, Michelle!!

I wish I had your will power to lose my 60 lbs!

You're fantastic and DEFINITELY an example I will follow! Thank you for sharing your amazing story.

PS: I also met my hubby online. :) Only we lived in different continents... but where's love, there's no distance, right?

Onederchic
09-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Thank you!

Yep, distance doesn't matter where love's concerned :D

Good luck with your goals :hug::hug:

mylifestory852
09-17-2010, 11:47 AM
one word i wanna say ( love u girlll) god bless u

Onederchic
09-17-2010, 01:06 PM
one word i wanna say ( love u girlll) god bless u

Thank you :hug: ♥

mylifestory852
09-25-2010, 06:30 AM
do u think that i can lose 150 lbs till june 2011? it means 10 mnths from now!!!!!

Onederchic
09-25-2010, 03:06 PM
I think losing 150 pounds in 10 months is a bit of a stretch but I could be wrong. You want to be sure you do it in a healthy manner that can be done for life and nothing extreme. Good luck with your goals :hug:

mylifestory852
09-25-2010, 10:56 PM
thank u so much <3

Onederchic
09-26-2010, 01:02 AM
You're welcome :hug:

xty
09-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Love your attitude. Thanks for posting this :)

Onederchic
09-27-2010, 01:06 AM
You're welcome and thanks :hug:

debidecor
10-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks For That Story. It Just Goes To Show That You Can Have That Great Life If You Allow Yourself To Feel The Pain And Come Out The Other End A Winner. You Are Truly A Winner!!!!!!
Thanks, For Rubbing A Little Winner Off On Us All.
Bestalways, Debi

Onederchic
10-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Awww thank you, Debi :hug: :D

WinterJinx
10-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow you look great. I saw the dates on the pictures and saw that the last one taken was 2009 you should post your 2010 pic. I love that your bf came all the way from NY to see you. By the way you are totally right about not feeling guilty over occastionally eating something unhealthy. Everytime I break my own food rules I am always kicking my own butt it's something I need to stop doing.

You rock! :sunny:

Onederchic
10-08-2010, 08:33 PM

I have posted pics somewhere else on this forum of me lately. I still look the same as 2009 (un)fortunately :p

Onederchic
10-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Here's one thread I posted a pic and this is from April of this year :D
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/200072-me-skirt-large-not-4x-like-before.html

Amanda0585
11-04-2010, 01:18 PM
You look great and I am truly so happy for you!!!

freakumdress
11-07-2010, 10:50 PM
OMG!!!!.....I applaud you...and I admire your strength. I think you just gave me a whole lot of much needed motivation. I know you did this for yourself but in a way you did it for everyone you touch with your story as well. Congrats and my you continue to reach every life goal you ever have. Thank you.

Onederchic
11-14-2010, 05:33 AM
Thanks so very much :hug::hug:

brownkimberlyj
11-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Wow! You have done such a great job.

Onederchic
11-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Thank you :)

Bunti
02-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Michelle, I am again inspired by your incredible transformation. I hope all is well with you.

Aybay91
05-01-2011, 05:39 PM
My gosh, you are absolutely amazing! You being inspirational is an understatement. Good job!!! I don't know if you'll even see my post, but have you ever gotten to a plateau? If so, how'd you get past it? I have always had troubles with plateaus. And I already work out really intensely so working out even more intense is kinda out of the question lol. I have 25 more pounds to lose till I'm at my goal, but those evil plateaus get in the way!

tammay
12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
I just found your story here and I'm so glad I did! You're truly an inspiration and I love how you laid it on the line - losing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is all about hard work - there are no short cuts!

Congratulations!

Tam