Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #1  

Default EA Active Wii

Hi everyone,

For those who have/have tried the new EA Active for wii... What do you think of it?

You can enter your weight, but are their calorie counts actually accurate?

Would love any opinions

Thanks
evince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #2  

I just got this and I on Day 5 of the 30 day challenge. I do not know how accurate the calorie count is, but I do know if you really work at it, that it shows you burned more calories than what it projected, so who knows.

It may be wishful thinking, but after just 5 days on this, I can see a small difference in my arms and waist, being a little smaller. We will see.

Anyone else?
fourangelsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 303/252/150

Height: 5' 5"

I just finished up day #8 of the thirty day challenge and think that I can see/feel a difference, too. I have no idea if the calories are accurate or not. I do think it is of more use for toning than for cardio. It is nice b/c you can get a lot of exercises in in a relatively short period of time. Both my kids are young and I can find 20 minutes a day to fit this in when they go down for the night. I don't always have much more time than that.
KidsLibrarylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 270.6/161.0/150

Height: 5'8"

I like it too! No idea about the calorie count but I can definitely tell it is "workin' it" for me!
momof5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 191/169/140

Height: 5'7

My calorie count was usually lower than what the game said. I did have one day when it was higher though. I did not have a HRM when I was doing the challenge. I got it later & was using it on prepared workouts.
mommybug77 is offline   Reply With Quote