Old 06-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #1  
Brand New Chick

S/C/G: 320/320/165

Height: 5'10"

Smile Help! I'm new!!

I need to lose weight and I need some accountability!
I'm a Christian mom of 6 and need to lose....hold on to your hats....about 155 pounds.....that's like almost what I SHOULD weigh...yuck.

I'm praying that I will meet some new people who will stand beside me!! Thanks!

~Melshizzle

And how do I get a little picture at the bottom with tracking information??
Melshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #2  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Welcome! To get that little tracker, you have to have a certain number of posts, so keep posting!

I also had a lot of weight to lose when I started at 260 and only 5'1" tall. My goal weight is around 140, which still has me at overweight according to the charts, but I'll just see how I feel when I get there. I just tell you that to let you know that success is possible, as I've lost 73 of those pounds so far and still able to stick to my plan. God is so incredible with His help in getting me healthier and thinner, so I know we can be successful if we allow Him to help guide. The people here at 3fc (both Christian and non-Christian) have been such a blessing to me, there's no way I can express my gratitude completely, so keep coming back here and use the help and support.

Best wishes!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/286/195

Height: 5'5

Default Join the Club

I am a newbie too. This is my third day with 3FC. WELCOME! I also was wondering about the tracker, but it is true, you have to have a certain number of posts. Anyway, I am sure you will find many of us with your same challenges and goals. I want to lose about 100 pds myself. I am 290 and I want to see where I am at after 100. What I have learned is to take it step by step, and if you mess up, its ok..... one mess up shouldnt let everything else you've build tumble down. Anyway, we are here for you.

Welcome to 3FC!

~suga
suga0so0fly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Welcome. I find this site has been helping me keep accountable and it's only my first week on here! Don't worry, everyone on here is super nice and helpful.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:51 AM   #5  
Brand New Chick

S/C/G: 320/320/165

Height: 5'10"

Thanks for the welcomes!
Melshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:12 AM   #6  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

just take it a pound at a time. because looking at the bigger picture is a little scary so i suggest start off with a goal of 5ls then move to 10il and so on and so on believe me it helps...

im new too .. i hope someone answers you on how to do all the cool tracking this done on the bottom
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #7  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

TIARA & others ~ I think that you need about 30 posts then go into the USERCP (up in the top left corner in the purple bar) and choose from the menu on SIGNATURE and just follow the instructions there ...

BTW ~ to all of you newbies ... jump right in and come back often; that's how you start your road to accountability. It is a great reminder to you each day too!
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

All Newbies! You are going to love it here. I have about 35 pounds to loose and I know I will get there one day at a time with my Lord Jesus guiding me. I know that you can do it if you are determined to do it because I did.
My daughter has 5 children and my Mother in law had 6 boys with all their names starting with a D. So I know that you are very busy! There was 5 of us kids in our family and we kept Mama and Daddy busy!

The girls have all given you good advice one day at a time and if you mess up , don't let that stop you , never give give up! As Ronni said, "God is so incredible with His help in getting me healthier and thinner, so I know we can be successful if we allow Him to help guide." SO TRUE!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #9  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

The signature rules change, based upon the spammers. The current requirement is that you must have 20 or more posts and be a member for at least 20 days.

Keep posting, and that time will fly by. I was so anxious to get my ticker (tracker) when I joined too!

We are so glad to have you aboard, Post often so that we get to know you

Last edited by CountingDown; 09-25-2009 at 10:23 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote