100 lb. Club - What day do you weigh in at?

View Full Version : What day do you weigh in at?

Michelle1210
06-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi :D
I would like to ask if anyone weighs in on any particular day? I weigh in on Mondays to check my progress.

If there there is a Monday link to check progress please point me in that direction, as I do not want to hijack anybody else's....Monday:D
In the 100 lbs to loose.

I weigh in on Monday to get through the weekend, somehow knowing that the scales are waiting for me on Monday to check my progress helps me from over indulging on the weekends;) I would like unite with other Monday'ers for support. I also need to loose 100# +:o

CLCSC145
06-11-2009, 03:09 PM
I weigh in on Monday's too:

Each week there is a thread for the weekly weigh ins. Here is this week's: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173665

synger
06-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I used to weigh in on Mondays, but I found that I got the most fluctuation in weight on Mondays, because weekends are not as consistently scheduled as my weekdays.

So I've recently begun weighing on Wednesday, since it's in the middle of the week, and it's in the center of the most consistently scheduled days of the week.

L R K
06-11-2009, 03:31 PM
I usually weigh in twice a week - Tuesday and Thursday

Nell68
06-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Sunday is my day :)

KnitALisa
06-11-2009, 03:45 PM
=
So I've recently begun weighing on Wednesday, since it's in the middle of the week, and it's in the center of the most consistently scheduled days of the week.

Me too and for the same reasons! I actually do hop on the scale every morning just as a check in (something I really need to stop doing so I'll quit fussing over small fluctuations and be able to see the big picture). However, I only record Wednesday's weigh in and measurements.

Devsmama
06-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Sunday.

Alana in Canada
06-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Right now I'm hopping on and off whenever I feel like it, but Monday morning is the "official" weigh in.

thistoo
06-11-2009, 04:03 PM
I weigh in every day, but my "official" day (i.e. the day I post weekly numbers in my journal) is on Monday, because that's the day I work the evening shift, so I have time to do it then.

It used to be Wednesdays, but when I switched to Monday nights I switched weigh-in day too. I find it helps me stay on track better over the weekend as well.

beerab
06-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Monday's my official weigh in day to help keep me in check during the weekends. When I did Friday weigh ins I'd just be good M-F then weigh in- imagine my surprise when the scale wasn't budging :p

Delphi
06-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I pretty much weigh everyday. Because either way, it pushes me that much harder for the day. However, my "official" weigh-in's are Sundays!

dragonwoman64
06-11-2009, 04:35 PM
official day is Friday, I'm impressed with all the Monday weighers, that IS usually my highest weight day (I wonder why???). Typically I see the lowest weight on Friday, that encourages me.

Sandi
06-11-2009, 05:42 PM
I weigh every day, but I write down Thursday!

Slashnl
06-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Monday, but I check on Friday to see if I'm heading into the weekend on a good note!

Qualera
06-11-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm Monday because WW insists on it. Once I waited until Wednesday with it nagging me. I get tempted to weight more often lately, but I don't want to start making it a habit. So far it is still only on Monday.

Pita09
06-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Right now I weigh in everyday, but will start weighing in on Tuesday once I start TOPS.

A phat chick
06-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I weigh everyday, but I only count Monday morning. Monday morning weigh in's help me to keep my weekends on plan! :)

Michelle

cfmama
06-11-2009, 09:03 PM
I weigh every day but my weigh day is Sunday.

Windchime
06-11-2009, 09:50 PM
I weigh every day but official Weigh-In Day is Friday for me. I don't treat weekends any differently than weekdays so I guess it doesn't really matter but I like Friday. I record either my average for the week or Friday's weight, whichever is lower. That way, if I ate something salty on Thursday, it doesn't make it look like I had a non-losing week! :)

chickiegirl
06-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I weigh in on Monday to get through the weekend, somehow knowing that the scales are waiting for me on Monday to check my progress helps me from over indulging on the weekends

It has that effect for me to, although I hadn't planned it when I picked Monday as a weigh-in day. But yes, it's harder to grab pizza or a burger and cheat on the weekend when you're oh-so-close to measuring your progress for the week.

Jennelle
06-11-2009, 11:01 PM
I weigh every day, but I write down Thursday!

I'm a Thursday weigher, too! I started on New Year's Day, which happened to be on a Thursday this year. :lol:

TJFitnessDiva
06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
I weigh myself everyday but the day I record it is on Saturday :)

scarletmeshell
06-12-2009, 10:31 AM
My official weigh in day is Monday, for the same reasons, keeps me honest over the weekend. I do usually weigh everyday.

LitChick
06-12-2009, 11:41 AM
I weigh myself throughout the week but my official weigh-in day (I'm doing WW) is Friday. It gives me the flexibility to eat out (using my allotted points) on the weekend, since my husband and I eat out once a week (down from 5+) and it's usually on a weekend. Plus I wanted to get out of the 'I'll start again on Monday' mindset which I found I was doing with a Monday weigh-in - constantly pushing getting on track further and further away.

Sheena41
06-12-2009, 11:41 AM
I weigh in on Wednesday. It is my weigh in day at WW and I also find that Monday is not a good day as I am more likely to have salt over the weekend.

thinpossible
06-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I weigh in a couple of times a week, but no particular day. Whenever I think I've lost ;)

flowers99
06-12-2009, 03:42 PM
I weigh in on Saturday mornings and then I don't feel so bad if I use a few extra flex points on Saturday night. I sometimes weigh during the week but the Saturday morning weight is the one I record.

msim
06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
I jump on the scale every morning just to make sure I am on track. I go to my center on Tuesdays and Fridays--2x a week really keeps me accountable, plus I can see how much my clothes weigh!

saef
06-12-2009, 09:00 PM
My day is Friday, so that I know what weight I'm at going into the weekend & I can stay mindful of it. I eat at pretty much the same times on weekends as I do on weekdays & the same quanitities & I try to "normalize" them as much as I can.

SunshineCA
06-12-2009, 09:18 PM
I weigh daily. Give or take a day or so. ;)