Old 06-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #1  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Wink So what's on the agenda for today?

My husband does his "from home" job on sunday morning (online virtual reference) so we hang around home. I've gotten dressed, eaten breakfast, combed out, bathed, combed out and dried my puppy and now am sitting for two seconds. I'm going to clean the house and this afternoon we'll do recycling and take the kids to the water park.

What's on the agenda for you?
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #2  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

Laundry laundry and more laundry, plus general housecleaning, then taking a couple of doggies on a short hike! A good day. :
DCHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #3  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

I have to clean out my fridge. Blech. But I went grocery shopping earlier today and I cannot believe all the fresh fruit and veggies I got. It was amazing.

I plan on cycling on the bike and then having dinner with family. Not much happening, really.
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #4  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

It's become tomorrow here and I've stayed up too late, idling around, shuffling clothes on my vacation chart, watching election results come in, wondering about the state of the nation.

Bed time now, got a busy day tomorrow, lots of paperwork to organize for the 2 Sundays I'm away but lunch with the Span.vac. friend in the middle will be nice. Get a chance to practise my healthy choices!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #5  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

had a nice day; did the housework of course, washed windows, scrubbed toilets, all the fun stuff LOL cooked up some chicken for the week, made a big soup, took my old neighbour's dog for a nice long walk which was very mind-clearing for some reason. Had the parents over for supper and made a nice roast and 3 or 4 types of veg and a big dish of berries with a little scoop of frozen yogurt for dessert, everyone raved it was yummy, that's a good thing!

and now i'm heading into the bathtub, going to take a nice soak and then i'm going to make a cup of tea and curl up and either watch a movie or doing some reading on my sony e-reader (best. invention. EVER)
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:09 PM   #6  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

Just got home from work a short while ago. I'm backwards. Lots of work on the weekends. Lots of time off during the week.

Last edited by chickiegirl; 06-07-2009 at 11:09 PM.
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #7  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

My best friend and her family came over yesterday (she lives next door so not a big event) but we swam, sat on the back porch, listened to music and then later on when we wore the kids out we went inside and rocked out Guitar Hero My DH got the drums for his birthday last Wednesday. It was fun to see my RPG guy dip into the unknown I do think I got him and everyone else addicted!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote