30-Somethings - 30 Something's Daily Chat: T.G.I.F. 06/05

Wifey
06-05-2009, 10:49 AM
:woohoo: IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! :woohoo:

I swear that the weeks just keep feeling longer and longer now that it's "almost" summer! :lol:

What's everyone got going on this weekend?

DH and I are going out for a friend's bday tonight and then having a drink or two afterwards to celebrate a friend's new job.

Saturday will consist of a TONNE of house cleaning and some studying for my french final that's next Wednesday. :book2:

Sunday we're having brunch with some friends and then it's more cleaning and more studying! :stars:

I'm just basking in the glory that it's FRIDAY! Anyone else with me? ;)

SamanthaJubilee
06-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Oh yeah! :carrot: TGIF!!! :flow2:

I am taking a half day today. I need to get out of this office!

Going to pick my girls up and do a little shopping. Then home to cook dinner, eat...clean up...then off to the gym!

Going to the gym makes me feel so freakin good! :yay:

Now, if I could just get that 7.5 hours of sleep I need! :coffee: Thank gawd for coffee!

Dogs keep waking me up barking at who knows what. :mad:

:dust:

laurie2275
06-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Worked out VERY hard today. I am feeling really great! I got on the scale and saw a 2.5 lb LOSS! YAY! So, all this weight training and its finally coming OFF!!!! I have plans for a few drinks out tonight with some friends and the DH. Hope its doesn't mess me up!!

Workout Song of the Day: Lets Hear for the Boy by The Stunners. SERIOUSLY AWESOME TO STEP TO!

LBH
06-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi All! :wave:

Laurie, is that the same as the version by Denise Williams from the 80's?

Got my most recent assignment done and submitted. Hopefully it's OK, it's just barely 2 pages. :( I just don't care much about the subject. :lol: Now I have to read a few more chapters of my book...one of which I'm missing :tantrum:, for Monday.

It's pouring :rain: today. :(

laurie2275
06-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Lauren, Its sort of updated and a little more clubby. I love the beat! Gotta check it out!

Yuck on homework...double yuck on weather!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!