Support Groups - Twilighters who want to be Dazzling #2

Sassy_Chick
06-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Hola and Welcome to the Twilighters who want to be Dazzling Thread!!! :D

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1378/1378850nytewmnhqr.png (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)
http://twilightguide.com/tg/wp-content/themes/Aspire/graphics/cat/twilight-glitter-graphics/dazzle-you-twilight.gif (http://twilightguide.com/)
http://twilightguide.com/tg/wp-content/themes/Aspire/graphics/cat/new-moon-posters/benynn.jpg (http://twilightguide.com/)

If you love Twilight and are trying to lose weight and want to be Dazzling..........and want support and Friendship and to be able to gab non stop about Twilight........then this is the Thread for you!!!! ;)

Sassy_Chick
06-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Hola fellow Twilightters! :D How are we doing? Me? ok I guess. lol.

I watched Twilight again lastnight.............made me wanna read the books again, but I want to read Harry Potter again before the movie comes out and then I'm gonna read Stephanie Meyer's "The Host" after that.........

Francie -- I FINALLY FINISHED ANGELS & DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY! lol.

:hug:

Michelle125
06-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Just watched the New Moon trailer and it's so awesome! Can't wait!

Hit 181 yesterday so I'm totally happy. And one more pound to go and I'm no longer obese- just overweight! :) Also talked to the BF for almost 3 hours yesterday so that was really nice. Hoping everything goes well these last 4 weeks and he's able to graduate on time!

Shopaholic1204
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Omg..I love the New Moon trailer!!!

Sassy~FINALLY!!! LoL!! What did you think of it?? Time to read The Host!! LoL!!

Michelle~WTG!!!!!!! Glad you got to talk to the bf too!!

Sassy_Chick
06-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Hola.

WTG Michelle! :cheer3: Wish I could say I was at 181! lol. That is great though!

Francie -- Yes FINALLY! I thought it def got better towards the middle and the ending was pretty good. I am re-reading Harry Potter first before reading the Host. The new Harry Potter Movie comes out next month so I want to "refresh" my memory before I see it.

Big :hug:

Shopaholic1204
06-02-2009, 01:39 AM
From Stephanie's website

I got this off of Stephanie's page!!

June 1, 2009
Thank you, everybody who voted at the MTV Movie Awards! It was awesome to see Twilight get so much love. Congratulations to Catherine and Rob and Kristen and all of the cast and everyone at Summit and everybody on the crew! You all did an amazing job and you deserve your popcorn!
Twilight fans are the best!
XOXO
Steph
P.S. You got to see a little taste of New Moon tonight, but I promise you this: when it comes to New Moon, you haven't seen anything yet! Can November please come faster?

I highlighted the last part. I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy_Chick
06-02-2009, 02:35 AM
Awesome! :D

Michelle125
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Awesome!!! I can't wait for New Moon!! :D

Just realized my ticker changed to a 1-month ticker because BF graduates in 29 days! :) I'm so excited. Thank God for rereading New Moon while he was gone that first month. It really helped me get through it. Like REALLY helped! When I saw in the New Moon trailer Bella laying on the forest floor after Edward left I could totally relate to that feeling (except I know my sweetie loves me, lol). Thank you, Stephanie M!

Shopaholic1204
06-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Michelle~YAY!!!! Wait until it gets down to single digit days..then you'll be beyond excited!!! I really hate it when Edward leaves Bella in the middle of the woods. Reading that part ALWAYS breaks my heart..and seeing it just made me wanna cry. But Edward always loved Bella..he was just doing what he thought was best for her.

Omg..last night, I had a dream that "Jacob" came and saved me. He took a bullet for me. And I was forever grateful to him for saving my life. I was like all over him too. LoL!!! Am I a cradle robber or what?!?! LOL!!! I wish he'd hurry up and turn 18, so I can legally like him!!! I normally dont drool or dream over boys that young, lol. But he's just smokin hot!! He kinda reminds me of my hubby when we were in HS. LoL!!

JasonsLea
06-03-2009, 01:37 AM
:wave: girls!

OMG today has been.....one hassle after another. It comes in threes, ya know? First, my phone is totally kaput so I'm without a cellphone. Then, after I TOLD HER that I would be picking up the check, the old realtor secretary put my deposit check in the freakin mail. Finally, I had to reinstall my whole Windows operating system. Which wouldn't have been so bad if the damn Dell people had just told me in the first place that was what I needed to do instead of dragging it on for over two weeks! :censored:

So sorry I haven't been around. Hopefully, this is the end of the computer (brandfreakinnew!) drama.

It's always something with me, isn't it? :lol:

JasonsLea
06-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Omg..last night, I had a dream that "Jacob" came and saved me. He took a bullet for me. And I was forever grateful to him for saving my life. I was like all over him too. LoL!!! Am I a cradle robber or what?!?! LOL!!! I wish he'd hurry up and turn 18, so I can legally like him!!! I normally dont drool or dream over boys that young, lol. But he's just smokin hot!! He kinda reminds me of my hubby when we were in HS. LoL!!

HOLLA! :lol: I feel like such a pedophile wanting that boy but I can't help it! He's such a cutie!

Shopaholic1204
06-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Shari~:hug: I hope things get better for you. I hate it when crap piles up like that!!! Omg..yes, I do want him too. Maybe its okay that I like him. I'm mean, I'm only 24..and he's 17. :o No wait..thats just wrong!!! He's sooo effin hot though!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Geez..I will probably go to jail now!! LoL!! And I dont think he'll turn 18 till next year!! LoL!! I remember feeling really bad that I had a crush on Zac Efron. But then I found out he was only like 22 or something, and I could relax, lol. When I was younger..all I wanted was to have some hot cute celeb guy my own age. And there werent any. They were all older than me. And now..they all seem to be younger. WTF!! LoL!!! I mean..Kellan & Jackson are my age..and Jake Gyllenhaal is like 28 or something..so thats all good. But still!!!

Michelle125
06-03-2009, 10:34 AM
I totally agree that all the hot celebs are really young now! That's ok, Twilight boys are free game, because they like a hundred years old... yah, we wish! ;-)

Shari, everything totally happens in 3's! But I hope everything works out for you now! You should move to Mac ;-) I won't use anything else (well, unless I'm here at the office at work... they force me to use a PC) :P

I can also see 180 right around the corner...!

Sassy_Chick
06-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Hola Fellow Twilighters! Check out the 1st post.........:D I added a little something. ;)

Shopaholic1204
06-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Well all of the Cullens are of age IRL..but poor little Jakey is still underage IRL. *sigh* Oh well..guess we'll just have to dream about the Cullen boys, lol.

Sassy..too cute!! Very pretty!!

Sassy_Chick
06-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Hola,

Have you all heard about the Twilight Cruise? I heard about it on the news.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/jun/03/twilight-film-fans-cruise

Check it out..........;)

http://twilightguide.com/tg/wp-content/themes/Aspire/graphics/cat/new-moon-posters/benynn.jpg (http://twilightguide.com/)

Shopaholic1204
06-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Ya..I really wanna go..but I dont think we'll be able to go. Fonzo said he'd think about it, lol. But it happens a month before he gets out of the Navy..so I really dont think we'll be able to go.

Its kinda funny though..cuz it says a tour around Seattle. Me & Fonzo lived in WA for 3 years, lol. Been there, done that!! I love Seattle though!!

JasonsLea
06-04-2009, 02:36 PM

Down 2.5 this week. I think it's a total fluke but I'll take it!

Shop ~ I remember watching this show Two-A-Days on MTV and feeling awful because I was totally hot for this guy on there Alex even though he was only a year or two younger than me! :dizzy: I just have issues with younger loves, maybe it's the mama in me. :p

Sassy ~ I don't think I could go on the cruise. One, I'm not good with crowds. Two, I'm definitely not good with screaming teen crowds. Three, I don't want to go to jail. And if I see Kellan, I will try to rape him so I'll just stay away!

Michelle125
06-05-2009, 10:38 AM
This morning I hit 180 and am officially just overweight now and not obese! I feel so awesome! :)

So, I was just thinking it'd be pretty awesome to have a German Shepherd or husky and name it Jake, lol.

Lackie
06-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I would love to join your group! I just saw this and was like ohhhhh YES!

Michelle125
06-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Welcome, Lackie!

Shopaholic1204
06-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Michelle~Big congrats!! WTG!!! Keep on going girl!!!

Welcome Lackie!!!

Lackie
06-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I am fairly new to Twilight, but I am reading them and LOVE them!

As for weight loss I am doing WW and just coming off a severe ankle sprain so I'm working back into exercise. I am so excited for the day I can just run again! :) I also do some gymnastics on the side for fun when I am not working. Hope to get to know you all better.

leigh
06-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Twilight + weight loss = awesome. Can I join y'all? :)

JasonsLea
06-07-2009, 03:57 AM
:welcome: Leigh and Lackie!

Michelle125
06-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Alright girls... my sister's boyfriend's band is opening for Jasper's band today, and she just met him! Shook his hand and said Hi, and might be hanging out with him after the show! They are in New York today :) Thought I'd let you all know! :)

Sassy_Chick
06-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Welcome Newbies! :welcome2:

Nothing new here. Yeah I thought the cruise would be fun, but WAY too expensive and yeah I agree with Shari, I don't do crowds or screaming teens that well either.

JasonsLea
06-08-2009, 02:33 PM

Last night I was on DeviatArt laughing my *** off at some of the Twilight and anti-Twilight graphics people have created.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/JasonsLea/Twilight/_Say_NO_To_Edward__by_Vixiu.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/JasonsLea/Twilight/Emmett/Edward_or_Emmett__by_MiyakoRei.gif

Not DeviatArt but still :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/JasonsLea/Twilight/z189711555.png

Michelle125
06-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Lol Shari that's hilarious!

Update: my sister said Jasper is very nice in real life. She partied with him after the show. There were so many Twi fans there it was like a stampede. :)

Shopaholic1204
06-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Welcome Leigh!!!

Shari..Love those!!! I love the Manga ones. Even though I dont like reading Manga, lol. The drawings are awesome. I'm gonna have out some more of those, lol. Poor dead James. But I read that Cam is gonna be in another vampire movie!!

Michelle~Thats soooooooo awesome that your sis got to see 100 Monkeys!!! I keep hearing that Jackson is nice. I cannot wait to meet him!! Only 80 days!!! Woohoo

Michelle125
06-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes, that was his band name, lol. And my sis's boyfriend's band is Tin Tin Can.

So, I'm hoping hit the 170's this week :)

Shopaholic1204
06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
No way..I have Tin Tin Can on my myspace!!! LoL!!! Thats so cool..which one is he?

Mollz
06-09-2009, 06:37 PM
OMG, I'm so glad I found this thread. I think I'll join you guys. I love the books and love Jasper as a character, but hawt dang, Rob Pattinson is hawt.

Can't wait for next movie, Michael Sheen's supposed to be Aro. So many yummy men in one movie.

Still hanging on to the same 87.5kg for the last week, and still up 1/2 pound from the beginning of the month. I'm aiming for 86.5 for the end of the month- at least I will have lost something.

Shopaholic1204
06-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Welcome Mollie!!!! I love Jasper too..but sorry, Jackson Rathbone is my man!!! I LOVE him!!!!!! I think he's hotter than Rob (even though they made Jasper's hair look all stupid in NM, lol).

OMC (oh my cullen, lol) It's seriously storming here right now. So much wonderful thunder!!!!!!

For your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td_98KkJxyY

Sassy_Chick
06-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Hello and :welcome: Mollie! I am an Edward fan. Not even particularly for Rob who plays him, I just really like his character........:love:

OMC -- that is a good one Francie! :lol3:

Michelle125
06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
My sister is dating the drummer- the one with the big black hair, hehe. They've been dating for a while, and went to school together. He's a good guy :)

Ugh, I'm still hanging onto 180!! Something's gotta give!

JasonsLea
06-14-2009, 01:04 AM

Sorry I've been MIA, I've just been spending all my internet time on putting in job apps. I hope you all are doing well. I lost .4 last weigh in, my eating has NOT been good. I've got to do better.

TTYL :grouphug:

Sassy_Chick
06-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Hola.

Well another fun filled week at work. YAY. lol. I am soooooo tired. :tired: I didn't sleep well. :yawn:

DH and I rewatched Twilight again. lol.

JasonsLea
06-15-2009, 03:07 AM
:wave: girls.

OMG I hate the heat! Today was hellish. I had the bright idea of cutting through a new subdivision to get to my second bus since my first bus doesn't run on Sundays. Well, this subdivision apparantly doesn't go all the way through, this I did not know and I ended up walking around and around, up and down hills, slowly dying. I swear I started hallucinating, I thought I saw my mama's car! :eek: It was about 100 degrees today! I was sweating buckets and I had to stop because I thought I was going to faint. Finally, I called Mrs.Allison and thank god she was home and she came and got me. I felt sick for the rest of the day and I still have a bad headache. :headache: In all, I spent over an hour walking around in the heat. :hot:

On a happier note, I just saw a commercial for my baby Gerard's new movie 'The Ugly Truth'. *sigh* He's such a sexy beast. :whoo:

P.S. Lonesome Dove is one of the best movies of all time. :yes:

abetterme
06-15-2009, 03:26 AM
Hey..I love Twilight! I love that whole series! I can't wait for New Moon! And I can't wait to lose weight! Lol :-)

GlamourGirl827
06-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:Newbie here. I searched for Twilight, thinking there must be a Twilight thread!!! Everything in life, including weight loss, is more fun in the company of other Twilighters!
Of course, all the guys are hot! :drool:Ummm, except Jacob;), who will be very sexy on his 18th birthday! :whoo:

Nice to meet fellow Twilight followers.:woohoo:

Sassy_Chick
06-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Hello fellow Twilighters. :wave:

Hello and Welcome, GlamourGirl827!! Yup everything with Twilight is always much much better!!!

UGH I feel like a sponge that has been squeezed out multiple multiple times......:p I got to work, ate my dinner, which wasn't the best of choices I'll admit, but still nothing major.......well after I um "got rid of it" all in the bathroom.........:barf: Yay. Soooooo here I am at work, can't go home because my coworker is leaving early and already made the babysitting arrangements, so oh well, I'll live. :lol3:

On another note -- Francie -- I think I am finally at the good part in "The Host". I was reading it early this morning at work and it is getting good now......finally! lol.

Big :hug:

JasonsLea
06-20-2009, 02:50 AM

Don't you love it when TOM decides to show up on your WI day?! TOM wi is 266.2 :dz: Sorry I've been MIA, nothing has been going on! Just looking for another job and being so tired, I just can't get on the computer. :tired:

:welcome: Glamour and Kelsey!

JasonsLea
06-23-2009, 02:52 AM
:wave: ladies.

Nothing new here, as usual. TOM is basically gone, thank god. Less than a month till I get to see my family and friends again! :carrot: I want to change my WI day. Thursdays aren't working for me anymore, I've noticed that I tend to binge on the weekends especially after payday when I have a little (and I mean a little) money. Which do yall think would be better: Saturday or Sunday weigh in?

Sassy_Chick
06-25-2009, 12:31 AM
Check it out, Twilight Barbies!

http://twilightguide.com/tg/2009/04/22/edward-bella-twilight-barbie-dolls/

JasonsLea
06-26-2009, 02:04 AM

Sassy ~ If that is true, I'm definitely going to lose a little respect for the Twilight franchise!

I got the dress for Sunshine's wedding today! It's actually kinda cute. The picture on the website did not do it justice. But....it's a little tight around the boobies. :( I could live with it but BACK FAT! Sooo I'm going to try to find a little jacket to go with it that won't have me sweating buckets at the wedding. I'm off this weekend so it's gym and mall. I want to get a official bra fitting and order a strapless bra for the wedding.

I posted a blog the other day and this girl actually thanked me for posting a pic of Whitney from ANTM (I was saying that if I had to be fat, I wanted to at least be proportioned like her). It kinda made me happy because most of the girls on Xanga are dealing with eating disorders (or acting like they are), trying to lose weight the unhealthy way and always posting pics of horribly bony girls. When I post pics, I always post pics of girls I find very attractive and healthy looking. So this girl thanked me, saying that it was nice to see that she could still be pretty even while big. :^:

I've watched Sleepy Hollow about eight times in the last three days. I don't know, I just keep rewinding it! :lol: Johnny Depp is walking sex. I also unpacked (yes, I still have alot of stuff packed!) some of my books and I started to reread a Harlequin book that I haven't read in a long time. It's actually one of the first romance books I've ever read, when I was 10. I think this book and some others helped start my fascination with cowboys. To this day, I still want my own cowboy, chaps and all. ;) :D TMI, sorry. :p

Whoa, this is more than I've written in a long time! Gotta get to bed. 'Night!

JasonsLea
06-29-2009, 12:11 AM

I hope you all had a good weekend. I was off so you know mines was fantastic! ;)

I did lots of walking yesterday....around the mall. :eek: That was a moment in history folks! I despise the mall. Crowds of people surrounding me.....most of them teenagers....*shudders* This was actually my second time going to the mall since I've moved to Texas.....the second time in almost two years! If it wasn't for Sunshine's wedding, I wouldn't have put myself through it. But I was looking for bra, shaper, something to help my tatas fit more comfortably in that dress. I browsed around DebPlus, Torrid, and Lane Bryant. Tried on some things and remembered why I hate clothes shopping. :( I hope that gets easier as I lose the weight.

Speaking of weight, I decided to move my WIs to Sunday and today was the first. It was horrible but I accept it. Though I have slowly amped up my movement, I still need to rein in the eating. Today was a good day, my cal intake was too low but at least I didn't binge. I really want a bike so I can hop on at night when it's not killer outside. I have to pay rent, then I'll see what I have left.

Work tomorrow, feeling ill already. :p

Peace, loves. :grouphug:

Sassy_Chick
07-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Hey all,

I am gonna go on ahead and close up this thread, it is close to 50 and hasn't had any activity lately. If anybody wants to start a new one, feel free to do so!!!