20-Somethings - Crap Crap Crap!

View Full Version : Crap Crap Crap!

ValRock
05-30-2009, 03:05 PM
My old Navy had an Awesome deal this morning! All the ladies tees were 3 bucks! There was a line when they opened.

I picked up a bunch in XL. I've been buying XL so long I didn't think about it. Too Big. Wayyy too big. What was I thinking???

I bet they're all out now so I can't even exchange. :dizzy: Maybe I'll try and take them in?

I feel so dumb... But hey, smaller sizes are always good, right? :dizzy:

Star2Be
05-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Oooh, what a good deal. Bummer that you ended up buying the wrong size, but I suppose as far as problems go, that's not SUCH a bad one to have! Hehe. ;) good luck trying to exchange them or take them in... But either way, smaller sizes are definitely always good! :D

Beautiful Ace
05-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Hahah, they say it takes the mind a while to catch up with the body. I guess they were right!

littlelion
05-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Use them as sleep shirts or workout clothes!

Aurora
05-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Is it a tshirt they normally carry? If so, maybe you can wait until they restock it & go in for an exchange....

And I totally know what you mean about smaller size denial. I tried on some size L cardigans at BR and liked them, but thought they looked a little off. Then I realized they were too big! The mediums looked perfect. It never occurred to me that I would go down a size on top (I'm still a 36D, but I guess everything else is more narrow). Just shows how much our bodies can surprise us, I guess.

starfishkitty
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Sell em on Ebay?

ValRock
05-31-2009, 12:02 AM
I went back later and they still had some left so I picked up a few in my correct size. I'm gonna try and shrink the big ones and I could totally use them as gym shirts. DUH I needed some new ones anyway.

Sorry for the flip out... it's just funny how we get so set in our ways and don't even think about what we're doing sometimes!

stellarosa27
05-31-2009, 12:21 PM
I was going to say try to shrink them, but that works :)