Weight Loss Support - What kind of exercise makes you feel sexy?

teawithsunshine
05-29-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi!

I'm debating on buying one of Lisa Rinna's "Dance Body Beautiful" dvds since the idea of doing sexy dance moves that'd also help me lose weight-- sounds very appealing to me :cool: (I don't know if her dvds are any good though, despite the reviews on amazon....)

Anyone have any kind of cardio routine that makes them feel sexy while working up a sweat?

~ tea

losermom
05-29-2009, 07:18 AM
I don't think that cardio is sexy at all! But weight training makes me feel awesome--maybe not sexy, but awesome!

MrsWolf
05-29-2009, 07:32 AM
I am like losermom. When I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought of weight training, since it makes me feel strong and powerful (and what's sexier than that, really?) I view cardio as a necessary evil and have yet to find a cardio routine that I really love.

Peace, Heather

Pinkadot
05-29-2009, 10:08 AM
my favorite is yoga booty ballet - cardio cabaret, the moves are sexy but its also very easy to follow and it always puts me in a good mood :) Usually if something has sexy dance moves in it and I cant keep up, it makes me feel the total opposite + uncoordinated lol

TJFitnessDiva
05-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Bellydancing :) esp the belly concentrate classes!

Delphi
05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Well I feel sexy after all my workouts! I feel exceptionally good and that euphoria seems to scream sexy when I'm finished! :)

losermom
05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
MrsWolf, you're dead on--strong and powerful! I do plenty of cardio but try to find distractions while I'm doing it. Things like watching tv, listening to and/or playing games on my itouch while riding my stationary bike, talking to DH while doing the c25k (only during the walking). And I like to talk with the other ladies during water aerobics and walking with friends.

Kimmie1989
05-29-2009, 11:09 AM
I agree with Delphi.... I actually feel sexy after and during all my workouts. Maybe it's the music that I listen to while I exercise or something :)

vertigoskyy
05-30-2009, 04:06 AM
I agree, Yoga Booty Ballet!