Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 04:36 PM   #1  
Slimwithin

Default Eggplant Recipes?

Does anybody have a good recipe for a main course eggplant dish? I was thinking something like Eggplant Parmesan but lower in fat. I did find a recipe that calls for the breaded eggplant slices to be oven baked rather than fried but not sure of points.
Old 07-24-2002, 02:35 AM   #2  

I do a really good eggplant dish. I slice up one big eggplant, a bunch of fresh basil, grate some low fat cheese and use one jar low fat spagetti sause. In a microwave safe dish with a lid, first spray with pam. Layer the eggplant, basil and cheese, topping with sause as you go. You should use almost a whole jar sause. Microwave on high for 25 min. with the lid on. Serve with one cup pasta per person. Eggplant is sliced about 1/4 inch thick. Don't know the points. Have to figure that out yourself.
Closed Thread