Weight Loss Support - Only Six Pounds Lost But Wow What a Difference - Pics!!!

Brown Eyed Staccie
05-27-2009, 02:46 AM
Well I've only lost really less than six pounds on the scale...but what a difference. This just goes to show DON'T DEPEND ON THE SCALE! First picture was a little over a month ago and it's only been the past two weeks where I have been pretty dedicated. I've been working out hard and eating clean. There is just no easy way to lose weight - it's a lot harder taking it off than putting it on.

I have a long way to go - but what great progress to see it on film! What a fantastic motivator!!! I would recommend anyone struggling with that darn scale to do this - who cares what it says if you SEE the difference :cheer:

utgirl09
05-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Wow, that's awesome! I have not taken any official before pictures, so maybe I should. Keep up the great work!

iMrsCiCi
05-27-2009, 04:54 AM
Wow!! What a difference!! BTW--> Way To Go!!
I lost 10 pounds my first week (I'm almost on week 3) but can tell my clothes are a little bit looser. But way to go! I'm going to take some pics now. :P

CJZee
05-27-2009, 05:18 AM
Staccie, these photos are AMAZING, you look AMAZING. This is only SIX pounds? WOW! Do you think your exercise accounts for the huge shrinkage and tightening? Details, girl! Thanks! CJ

Delphi
05-27-2009, 06:41 AM
Stacie you look spectacular. Keep up the good work. I have also been taking pictures because it is definitely helpful and motivating to actually see your hard work.

SuomiSara
05-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Wow! Thats fantastic! :carrot:

Devsmama
05-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Those are some freakin' awesome pictures! Now that's progress, forget what the scale says!

Kootch
05-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Great job - very noticeable in the middle sections. Keep it up, looking good!

Niecy
05-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Wow, I see a BIG TIME difference in the definition of your tummy/abs area! If only I were so lucky to lose weight THERE first, lol. One of my goals is to be able to trade clothes with my 14 year old daughter, and it looks like the first clothing item on the list for me will be the bra, LOL. I ALWAYS seem to lose it there first.

Good job!!! You've now got some darn good motivation going for you!

firefliesandpixies
05-27-2009, 02:54 PM
OMG ~ I can't even *begin* to tell you how much I needed this (and was about to start my own thread about!).

I'm kind of in the same boat....I've just not lost the lbs I would have expected by this point in time but I'm losing inches, I'm feeling great, I can start to see others noticing it in me, my clothes are fitting better, and my dh says he can see my muscles rippling as I workout so I *know* what I'm doing is working and I'm going to keep at it.

But seriously! Would the scale just move already? :D. I'm trying very hard not to get discouraged because I am looking and feeling so great....but still!!!

Congratulations to you....you look fabulous!

newleaf123
05-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Wow, that's a noticeable difference alright -- way to go!!

Peep Smith
05-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Girl, you're lookin' great! Awesome...keep up the good work as it's obviously paying off.

kswood87
05-27-2009, 05:30 PM
WOW! You look fantastic. Geez, I sure wish I could get 6 pounds to show on me like that. :p

Tomato
05-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Huge difference! Congrats, Staccie!

Lori Bell
05-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Terrific...I also think your posture is MUCH better in the 2nd picture. Way to go!

booskibabe
05-27-2009, 05:59 PM
WOW! Huuuuuuge difference, hard to believe that's only 6 lbs! WTG :carrot:

Brown Eyed Staccie
05-28-2009, 12:21 AM
Thanks everyone! Someone asked me a question do I think it's the exercise and definitely yes. The picture proves I'm losing inches even though the scale doesn't seem like much. My workouts are pretty tough - 2 hours 5 days a week at the gym doing cardio and weights (well more weights cause I hate cardio) but I get the weight off my butt I have to do more cardio! And I've incorporated Yoga once a week and recreational walking 2-3 times a week. I eat very clean as well - with the occassional slip but not often. I find that if I slip a bit - I reward myself by saying it could of been worse - that muffin I ate was a lot less than eating the six I would have before. Not being so hard on myself and recognizing my own efforts this time has really helped. That change in attitude has made all of the difference.

I wanted to show these because I read so many women frustrated with the scale and so am I - and trying on tight clothes and taking pictures shows the efforts much more than the scale. So I am hoping that it will help you depend less on that and more on the real differences you can see and feel!

galaxia2002
05-28-2009, 02:39 PM
the numbers truly don't matter, its all how you look and feel!

judipurple
05-28-2009, 05:45 PM
You look MAH-VEL-OUS, Darlin', !!!! What a difference! I, too, wish I would lose in the middle...:o

L R K
05-28-2009, 05:46 PM
You look great! Good job! :cp:

jamiec0926
05-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Great job!! I haven't taken my before picture yet! I have always avoided being IN FRONT of the camera....always the one behind it! LOL

PinkVS
05-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Wow you look great Way to go :carrot: Looks like more the 6 lbs

Brown Eyed Staccie
05-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Can't wait to lose the back fat :) ewww I really hate it!

healthfreak
05-30-2009, 10:55 PM
Yes, I see the difference in your belly. The second picture your belly doesn't stick out as the first one. Keep up the great work!