Simply Filling/Core - Weekly Chat: May 25-May 31

View Full Version : Weekly Chat: May 25-May 31

Tejas
05-25-2009, 06:42 AM
New Pages!

:grouphug: :gossip:

Enjoy our new week of support and friendship.

Vickie
05-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh my, Rhonda. You were up at the crack of dawn! No holiday in Canada, huh?

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day to all the stateside Chicks! I have weigh in this morning and I hope there will be some kind of a loss. I only exercised twice this week which is the not the 4-5 times in my plan. I'll improve on that this week.

I'm off to a BBQ today at my Niece's house with my Sister and all the great Nieces and Nephews. Fun!

I shall try to eat portions within reason and have a great time.

I hope you all enjoy your day and DRINK your water!

Tejas
05-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi:

No, there's no Memorial Day as such here in Canada. Vets are honored on November 11.

Last Monday was Queen Victoria Day. Let's hear it for the monarchy!

Have a great day everyone.

Rhonda

beach bum
05-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

Its going to be quite Memorial Day for us,we use to go down to the towns Memorial Day celebrationsbut with Leo's knee and my leg don't think we will be participating with songs & flag waving this year.

W-I this morning and I gained a pound,figured that was going to happen with all the stress:stress: I was under. Going on a low carb form of diet to get this excess weight off of me for next week W-I.

[B]SANDRA-I you guessed it by my post.I just had it,hope the second 1/2 of the year is better for the both of us.

RHONDA-Thanks for the kinds words,and start us up this early. Hope you have a great day,even if your not celebrating.

VICKIE-That what happened to me,the scale finally went up 1,in the 8 weeks of lack of exercise,I was lucky that the first 7,I maintained. We're going to BBQ spare ribs,corn on cob and salad.Tomorrow I'll start up low carbing along with either walking 15 mins or biking for 30.

Have a great day,will come back later to see what you gals are up to.

Vickie
05-25-2009, 12:57 PM
I lost 1.2 this morning and now I'm off to my BBQ.

Have a great day!

beach bum
05-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Stats on my daughter,she home from the hospital as she has enough coumadin her blood.But she has to st on that med until her next checkup.

VICKIE-Big congrats on your 1.2 loss enjoy the BBQ

coco99
05-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi Everyone
Well I see when I posted earlier. I post on the wrong thread. Sorry. Wasnt thinking.

VICKIE Congrats on the loss. :carrot: That is awesome. You are doing really well. Hope you had a good time at your BBQ.

BEACHBUM Glad your daughter got to come home.

TEJAS hope you had a great day.

Well hubbys knee isnt any better. In fact might be getting worse. So will call the Dr in the morning and try and get a appt. Probably will have a hard time since the holiday weekend. Everyone will want a appt.
Well I am going to get off here. Hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco

Tejas
05-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Great loss, Vickie!!!!

and, let's see...good news about Maryann's daughter and Coco's news isn't so great....we'll all hope for the best, I know.

I went to spinning and our task was to work at 80% of our maximum for the entire 45 minutes. I did that, and better, but I feel it now.

We are leaving in the early AM for a conference in San Diego. But, I'm taking my laptop and will check in....talk to you tomorrow late. I know the food is going to be a serious challenge...all that California Mexican food...OK, I eat salads!!

Rhonda

Vickie
05-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Have a great and safe trip, Rhonda!

beach bum
05-26-2009, 10:30 AM

I'm EXERCISING again,yesterday I walked 15 mins to the the local baseball park,than back again and now early this morning I walked to the park again for another 15mins. I'm planning to walk each morning and than once my body is used to the 15 mins I'm going for additional 5 each week.

Thanks ladies for all the good wishes for my DD.we are going to call her some time today and see if everything is ok.

COCO-Sorry about your DH knee, Gee !! I know how painful it can be,as Leo never complains about anything even the cancer he bouted with,but when his knee was operated on he really was in pain.Hope you can get an appointment after the holiday.

Hee!!:lol:So you joined me in posting to another thread, I though I was the only one doing that. :lol:

RHONDA-I'm probably too late for you to see that I wishing a safe journey to and fro San Diego. Salad sounds good.

Have a great day I check in later

ontarget
05-26-2009, 02:31 PM
:woohoo: Vickie. You're doing great, friend. All your hard work is paying off.

Coco, I'm sorry dh isn't doing better. Let us know what you find out at the doctor's.

Rhonda, have fun in San Diego. If you get a chance, visit the Olympic Training Center at Chula Vista. (They have a neat Visitor's Center.)

Maryann, ;) ;) ;) for a better 2nd half to 09.

I am doing great eatingwise. Life is good. Now today I'm going to learn how to drive the riding mower.

Vickie
05-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Keep plugging away, Mary Ann.

Sandra, its good to keep learning.

Coco, how's your DH today?

I didn't exercise. I had to get ready for the painter estimate today and for the pool to be opened today.

I'm starving. Time for lunch!

ontarget
05-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Vickie, sounds like you have a lot going right now. We had a big lunch of mainly veggies. Now I'm waiting on Curtis to be ready to teach me how to drive the mower. I just added something to my signature. This is a big step for me for getting back op. I'm taking it one week---well, actually one day---at a time.

Vickie
05-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Congratulations, Sandra! What are you going to record, day by day?

ontarget
05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes. I'm just going to use smileys to show how my day went. I'm not going to keep any records of food or exercise--just if I feel successful with what I did.

ontarget
05-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes. I'm just going to use smileys to show how my day went. I'm not going to keep any records of food or exercise--just if I feel successful with what I did.

You've almost lost your 15 lbs 2 times. Congratulations!

Vickie
05-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Cute idea!

coco99
05-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi Everyone
TEJAS Hope you have a great trip.

ONTARGET how did the mower lesson go. I dont like using our riding mower. Our yard isnt all flat. And I am afraid to ride it on the hills. The guys make fun of me. So I let them do the mowing.

VICKIE Did you get your pool opened. Bet you cant wait till the water gets warm enough to get in. I know when we were kids. We couldnt wait until Mom and Dad opened our pool. But then the water would take forever to get warm. So they got a solar cover. It sure helped.

BEACHBUM do you think the exercise is helping your leg. You are doing really well with the exercise. Hope your daughter is still doing better.

Well hubby is about the same. Called his regular Dr. She said to get the appt with the ortho dr. But she did put him on prednsone. He dont get to see the ortho Dr until Monday morning. So guess we just wait.
Had a busy day today. I had a couple of errands to run this morning. The go pick up hubbys medicine. I did stop at WW to weigh in. They had a weigh and go thing today. So I did. I lost 4 lbs. So that is the 4 that I gained in the last 2 weeks. Not sure how. But I am very happy with that.
Well ladies I am going to get off here.
I hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco

Vickie
05-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Coco....that's OUTSTANDING! I'm SO SO happy for you. It stinks that DH is not getting help until Monday though. I'm sure the steroids will help until then.

beach bum
05-27-2009, 09:46 AM

The rainy weather is among is again so I guess I will be using my bike for exercise today.

Won't be on the board tomorrow morning as Leo is going to have his second eye surgery at 8 AM so we will have to leave every early.

SANDRA-Going to work hard on the second part of the year I really like to get out of the 160's by then,as it taking for ever to lose that 8 lbs. Riding a lawn mowers is another good way to exercise.

VICKIE-Thanks, you're doing great don't think one day of not exercising is going to hurt you weight loss effects.

COCO-BIG BIG CONGRATS on losing those :carrot: 4 unwanted lbs. :carrot: you did great. Sorry that your DH has to wait for doctor appointments. I think any source of exercising is helping getting the stuffiness out of my leg. Not hurting anymore,so when I go back to the doctor I just get the MRI results that the took of my back.

Have a great morning

coco99
05-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Morning Everyone
Well everything is about the same here. I'm afraid though hubby will overdo it today. We have some guys here. They are going to rebuild us a chimney. So of course he thinks he has to be out there. So I have a chair out there. And then I have it fixed that he can put his bad leg on it. So it wont be hanging down. So we will see.
I think I am going to make some chili today. For some reason I have been wanting it. So thought might as well fix it.

BEACHBUM I am glad your leg is feeling better. We are to have a chance of rain off and on all day. So dont know how much work the guys will get done on the chimney. They have to tear down the old one. And build a new one. Will be keeping Leo in my prayers for tomorrow. How is your daughter doing.

VICKIE How are you doing.

TEJAS and ONTARGET Hope you both are having a wonderful day.

Well I better get off here. Get something done.
Will be back later.
coco

Vickie
05-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Good Morning Chicks!

I'm ok, Coco. Just busy. The pool got opened yesterday and we got a quote to have the painting done on the outside of our house; soffit, fascia, windows, caulking, house deck, pool deck, cedar sided shed, cedar siding on the house. Lordy! That on top of the Cassie bills. Nothing to be done though but get it done. Some of the paint is peeling so it probably should have been done last year. Just trying to figure out where to steal from in my budget.

I guess that means I should get on my treadmill to walk off the stress.

Mary Ann, great luck to Leo today. I'm sure all will got well. How exciting for him to have his clear vision left.

Coco, you give DH a hard time if he tries to walk about. He's paying hard earned money for them to do the work for you. Chili sounds good. I haven't had any in a long while. JC's isn't too good. What time should I be there for dinner?!

coco99
05-27-2009, 12:08 PM
VICKIE dinner is around 5:30. More and welcome to come.

ontarget
05-27-2009, 04:09 PM
We are home from :swim: I got a good workout. Not much going on around here now, though. Curtis is gone to a chiropractor appt and I'm going to snuggle with a good book.

Coco, congrats on losing 4 lbs! I'm sorry dh is still in pain. Pamper him. He deserves it.

Maryann, I never thought of riding a mower as exercise. I rode a little over an hour yesterday. I guess I was getting shaken the whole time.

Vickie, we're getting porches and decks and sidewalk. I hear ya on the $$$'s.

Vickie
05-27-2009, 06:13 PM
I love porches and decks and sidewalks. I never got to pick one from start to finish.

No smiley for today?

I walked 1.27 miles in 31 minutes; with multiple elevation. My back is tired and so is everything else. We just came home from Kmart and Super Target. I'm shopping for an ottoman for Sara, the new dog, to get on and off our bed with. Did I tell you all that we decided to adopt her? She's just turned 5 in March. Here's her picture. She retiring from competition now when whe comes to live with us.

http://pages.prodigy.net/anstamm/Sara.htm Her regular life name is Sara Lee.

coco99
05-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi there
Well not much going on here.
Hubbys knee is starting to feel better. So that is good. Finally. Guess the predinsone is helping.

VICKIE Your new puppy is cute. When will she come live with you. She will have the best retirement ever. That is so exciting. Also congrats on the walk. That is great. Chili wasnt bad. Have some leftovers. So either lunch tomorrow. Or supper.

The guys got the old chimney tore down. Now they will be getting ready to build the new one. Made a lot of noise. Our one puppy was so afraid. She went and hid in the bathroom most of the day.
Well I am going to get off here.
Might see if I can turn on the AC. It is awful stuffy in here.
They had to charge our AC today. But then they have something over it. To protect from where they were working on the chimney. So will have to see if it is alright to run it with the cover over it. Hope not.
Talk to you ladies in the morning.
Night.
coco

BEACHBUM Hope hubby gets along ok tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

ontarget
05-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Vickie, your new doggie is a cutie. Sounds like you had a good day. I have done well. I'm not posting my smiley till later this evening when I'm positive all went well. So far so good.

We went to the club and exercised today and my eating has been fantastic. I'll post my smiley in a couple of hours. Right now I am confident I've earned it. I'm having fun with this. :lol:

Coco, you have a lot going on, too. It's that time of year,isn't it?

Vickie
05-27-2009, 08:50 PM
I just bought a beautiful new ottoman for my new girl to use to jump on my bed. It'll match my new bedroom perfectly. Did I ever post pictures?

Vickie
05-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Here's the master. I need something on the walls.

Vickie
05-27-2009, 09:00 PM
I tried to do the master bath and Jim's bath and the kitchen but it's not letting me. It says my files are too big.

Vickie
05-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Keep it up Sandra. Almost 2 in a row. I'm going to eat now.

ontarget
05-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Vickie, I love your master. It looks fabulous!

ontarget
05-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Did you try posting them in different posts?

coco99
05-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi Everyone
Well not much going on here. The guys are working on the chimney. Getting ready to pour the base.
Hubbys knee is a little better.

VICKIE Your master is beautiful. Your new girl will think she is a queen. Hope you are having a good day.

ONTARGET Good job with the exercise and eating. You are doing good.

BEACHBUM how's your hubby. Probably had to go back this morning for a check up. Hope everything went well. My hubby goes tomorrow for his week check up on his eye.

Well I better get off here and get something done. It is so stuffy in here. But cant turn on the air until after the guys leave. Got the ceiling fans going. But not doing much.
Will be back later.
coco

ontarget
05-28-2009, 03:10 PM
It's a glorious day here. I have been out putzing just a bit in the yard and am now inside. This evening we're going to watch our 10 yo grand play softball. I am op. Life is good.

beach bum
05-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Got back from the eye clinic around 12n,but I had to cook my dinner,as I was starving.

Everything went well,with Leos second eye surgery.This time it was his right eye.Before the surgery the doctor had to check his left eye and hes seeing 20x20,and he doesn't need glasses anymore when driving.

BEACHBUM I am glad your leg is feeling better. We are to have a chance of rain off and on all day. So dont know how much work the guys will get done on the chimney. They have to tear down the old one. And build a new one. Will be keeping Leo in my prayers for tomorrow. How is your daughter doing.

COCO-Happy to hear that the preisone is working on your DH knee.
Hope your DH takes it easy too much too so is not the best thing. Thanks Leo is looking forward to to having to wear glasses while driving.DD is not doing well,yesterday when we called her she told us that she was suppose to stay in bed but she has to go to her DD school to help the teacher on a special project. I told her to forget the school until shes feeling better,but does she listen:listen:NO.!! We 're going to call her this afternoon and see whats going on.

We have to go back tomorrow for a check up and that going to be all the away out on the cape,so it going to be another day on the road.

Mary Ann, great luck to Leo today. I'm sure all will got well. How exciting for him to have his clear vision left.

VICKIE-Thanks,he likes the idea not to wear glasses again.Congrats on getting your walking of 1.27 m for 31 mins. I have to get on the bike again as I was sitting all morning.

Vickie you have a beautiful Master bed room,Ours is very crowded as we don't have that much room.

Maryann, I never thought of riding a mower as exercise. I rode a little over an hour yesterday. I guess I was getting shaken the whole time.

SANDRA-To me anything that makes your body work hard is an exercise. Bringing loads or wash up stair & downstairs I count as my exercise.

Have a great day,I have to go,as I have a banana bread in the oven that almost baked.

ontarget
05-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Maryann, that's fantastic news about Leo's vision. Just imagine 20/20. That's impressive. I agree with you about the exercise. We all probably get more in than we realize.

I just got a call from the doctor. One of my tests came back sort of "off". He's suggesting I go to a rheumatologist. I already have my appointment for June 16. I go back to my PCP in the AM for more labwork. What next? I'm not too worried. I already know I have joint pains. :lol:

coco99
05-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Hi Everyone
Well got to turn on the air. It felt so good.
It is starting to thunder here. So wont be on long. We are in a thunderstorm watch. Some areas in a thunderstorm warning.
Wont be on here in the morning. Hubby has a follow up eye appt. So will get on when we get home.

BEACHBUM that is great news about Leo. Dont know about hubbys eye yet. Maybe tomorrow we will find out. Sorry your daughter isnt feeling any better. Will keep her in my prayers.

Get this thing shut down before it starts storming too bad.
Hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco

coco99
05-28-2009, 08:11 PM
ONTARGET hope your blood test come out alright.

blessedwithsarah
05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi everyone. I've been reading and keeping up, just haven't had time to post. I'm doing well on program. Although I've failed to log anything this week. The long weekend has thrown me off that task. My weeks start on Saturday, so I'll start fresh then. My scale has stayed the same over the past 2 weeks, which is ok.

Vickie, I'm so glad you are adopting the dog. You'll be loving puppy parents! When does she come to you? Congrats on the continued losses!!

Maryann, Glad dh is doing well. My mom's vision in the one eye she had done is 20/20 as well. She doesn't need the other done quiet yet - maybe in a couple of years.

Sandra, hope you are feeling OK. I have joint pain now -- I'm sure its the start of something. My Dad had arthrits in both hips (had them both replaced) and in his spine. My next Drs appt I'll mention it to him. Did they discover that with a blood test??

Rhonda, how is spinning? Its great you are becoming so active and having fun with it.

Coco, hope dh's knee is better. How are you doing on program? I hope well.

Where is Nancy, Donna and Kathy? Anyone else missing??

Well, time for DD to get to bed. I'm having a big bowl of watermelon for my snack tonight. Bought a seedless one this week -- its soooooo sweet. We've also had fresh corn these past few weeks that has been wonderful. Not sure where this is all coming from -- FL maybe? Who cares. Its great. Definatly not from MA!

Have a good night ladies!

beach bum
05-29-2009, 08:26 AM

Its going to be another drive out to far end of the Cape this time,to have Leos follow up appointment.His reg eye doctor in our area is going out of town,so we have to take this one. After that it should calm down,and its just my follow up appointment to see what the last MRI read.

A little disappointed on the scale this morn,it brought me up 2 lbs from being on a low carb plan. Don't know if its the plan or my stress building around my DD not feeling well with the blood clot. Does it ever stop??????????

SANDRA-Its a amazing what doctors can do today. Yes,Leo really excited that he doesn't have to wear glasses anymore. Sorry that you have rheumatism, I Have joint pain also, but I take herb caplets for that.

COCO-Thanks for the prayers for my DD. Called her yesterday and her son hit her bad leg and I could hear her scream. He did the same thing when Leo had the pain in this feet. You tell him not to and he just doesn't understand being 6. The kids are good,so I'm pleased with that.

PAULA-Thanks, he feeling on cloud nine,that the both eyes surgeries come out fine. Congrats doing so well on th program. I decided to go on a low carb for a while and I went up 2 lbs for no reason I can see,but that might be down by the time my Monday W-I rolls around. I found a corn on the cob in the produces section called[Best Ears In Your Life] that is cooked already and all you have to do is reheat it in the microwave for 2 mins and its it tender. Don't know where that come from either.

Have to go get ready for the long trip,see you gals later

Vickie
05-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Good Morning Chicks! I just got up. We were busy again yesterday. Nothing new about that. Jim is on the treadmill now. He's taking the car in for repair now. The service engine light came on yesterday. We need to get it looked at anyway but we are taking a 4 hour each way trip to Michigan on Father's Day weekend to pick up Sara. So we need this fixed in a big way. Thank God we bought the extended warranty.

Paula, I'm glad you're hanging in there. We are excited for Sara to come home now. It's hard being Scottieless.

Mary Ann, good luck for Leo and your DD. I really think you change your plans too often. Try sticking with one no matter what for about a month. I bet you'll start to see some losses. I know it's hard to be patient.

Coco, I'm glad you got to turn the air on. I hate it when it's really humid outside from the rain.

Sandra, that's 3 days in a row now. Keep it up!

Where's our friend Rhonda? Darn work must be making her crazy.

Kathy is in Hawaii but I don't know where Donna and Nancy are.

blessedwithsarah
05-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Wasn't Rhonda going away as well? Why am I thinking San Deigo??

Vickie
05-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Oh yeah....she's in the states!

coco99
05-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi Everyone
Well finally able to get on here.
We lost power this morning. Then we we got home from Dr appt. The power had come back on. But we had no internet service. So got that now. So am happy.
Hubbys appt went well. The Dr wanted to see him in 3 weeks. But his schedule was full. So hubby will go back in 4 weeks. Said the eye looks good. Will check his vision then. And see about glasses.

BEACHBUM I am sure the scales will go down. Maybe by changing eating habits. Your body has to adjust. Hope the Dr appt went well. And you had a safe trip. Hope your daughter is doing better.

VICKIE Hope your car is ok. I am so excited for you about getting Sara. She is going to have a wonderful home with you guys.

BLESSEDWITHSARAH Oh the watermelon sounds good. Will have to start looking for it. See if it is on sale anywhere. Hubby's knee is doing ok. He goes monday to see the ortho Dr. So maybe we will find out something then. Hope so anyway.

ONTARGET hope you are having a good day.

TEJAS Are you home yet. Didnt remember when you were to come home.

Well the guys are here working on the chimney. I cant believe it though. It is raining off and on. So hope that dont mess up the cement. And lets it dry right.
Well am going to get off here.
But will be back later.
coco

coco99
05-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi there
Just thought I would see what was going on.
The guys got most of the chimney done today. They have to come back on Monday. And finish some little things.
Dont have any plans for the weekend. Maybe I can get a few things done around here.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Thinking of each of you.
coco

Tejas
05-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi from San Diego:

My laptop crashed, so I'm in the hotel business center dropping in to say hi to the chickies.

Vickie, the dog looks great and so does your room. I love the color.

We're having a good time here when I'm not in the conference meetings..the conference is good too...it's called NCORE, about race and ethnicity in higher education, primarily in the U.S.

We went to Coronado today and saw the Hotel Del Coronado...how fancy it is. I can just see myself staying there, I guarantee you.

No spinning bikes here, and only one recumbent! I've only been one once, but we have walked a lot. I'm watching the food intake and trying to stay moderate. But, restaurant food can't be trusted, I know that.

The weather is disappointingly cool, no warmer than Toronto was today. Overcast and grey also. I've learned that's a typical May here. If I come back it will be in some July some year!

We're due back to Toronto around midnight Sunday. I'll see you again on Monday. I hope you all have a great weekend.

:hug: Rhonda

beach bum
05-30-2009, 10:16 AM

Nothing new,just going out this morning to get my hair cut,before the Hot & Humid weather come in.

I lost one pound of the two that I gained yesterday it has to be some kind of hidden sodium in my meals yesterday. Going to continue to drink more water to flush it out.

VICKIE-Thanks for the well wishes for my DH & DD. I know it sounds like I changed plans but I really didn't,I just started to limiting my carbs like bread,pasta rice & cereal from my diet.I still have the starchy veggies like potatoes,corn and peas.Along with yogurt and fruit, reg veggies,protein & fats.Ditched the diets long ago every since I stopped WW,but I still counting calories,by using the WW point system.What I think the gain was some kind of sodium that I didn't account for. Thanks for your concern I really appreciate it.

COCO-I believe it was the sodium that brought the scale up as I keep a food journal and did see anything that would bring it up,especially now that I down again.Leo is fine,and he see so much better,as he can now read the small print where he needed reading glasses before. We're going to call our DD today and see whats up.

RHONDA-Glad to to see you posting again,sorry about your laptop crashing some time that happens. When my DD was in the hospital her lap top had problems also. Happy to hear your enjoying the country side. It a beautiful spot San Diego.

Have to go,but I be back to see what your gals are up to.

Vickie
05-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Good Morning Chicks! Today we celebrate my and Jim's birthday with the family. I've planned my whole day out in calories. I'm not baking for us but did order a cheesecake from our favorite restaurant to feed my family later. We'll also be going out to dinner. Prior to the cheesecake, I'm at my 1700 calorie daily limit. I'm going to try not to do more than have a few bites.

I hurt myself on the treadmill yesterday and don't know when I'll be able to exercise again. I must research some warm ups because I think that's how it's happening.

Have a great day and drink your water. It's warmer now....NO excuses!

coco99
05-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi Everyone

VICKIE :bday2you: Hope you and hubby have a wonderful day. Sorry you hurt yourself. Hope you are better.

BEACHBUM The sun is shining today. In the 70's. I hope the humdity dont come back. I dont like that. Great job on the loss. Hope you have a great day.

TEJAS Sorry about your laptop crashing. Is it fixable. Glad you are having a good time at your conference. Sounds like you are doing well with staying on track. Have a safe trip home.

ONTARGET Hope you are having a good day.

BLESSEDWITHSARAH Hope the scales were good to you today.

Well I am going to get off here for now.
Will be back later.
coco

ontarget
05-30-2009, 09:11 PM
:bday2you::bday2you::bday2you: dear, Vickie and Jim. :bday2you::

I'm sorry you got hurt on the :tread: I hope you get better quickly.

Coco, I'm doing great. This is day 6 op and I'm doing swell. Life is good.

coco99
05-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Well not much going on here.
Went to Bob Evans and ate. Then to Wal Mart.
Then came home and washed a couple loads of clothes.
And just tried picking up some stuff. Where does all the junk mail come from. Had a pile of it to go through.

ONTARGET Glad you are doing ok. Glad you are op for 6 days. That is great. Here lately it has been a challenge for me. But if I make it through a day op. I am happy. Guess I am letting too many emotions get to me. But I know food isnt the answer. But I still turn to it. Not as bad as I use to be. But still need to work on it.

Well I guess I will get off here for now.
Hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco

beach bum
05-31-2009, 08:10 AM

Well today is my first day back to church and seeing my choir friends again after being laid up for 2 months. Suppose to see the doctor next week for a follow up appointment,for a reading of my 2nd MRI.

VICKIE-I didn't know that your hubby shared the same birthday as you,sorry I was late in wishing the happy couple

:woo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TWO OF YOU,AND MANY MANY MORE:woo:

We don't have cakes for our birthday either anymore, cakes are too sweet for us now that we are older. We rather settle for a nice dinner instead.
Sorry about your hurting yourself on the treadmill,hope the pain is subsided by now.

COCO-We had a beautiful day yesterday and again today temps are a little lower than yours, but didn't have to go our with a jacket.Thanks I hope I lose the other pound by tomorrow. We get a lot of junk mail also,I think once you order from someone they sell your name to different companies.

Have a great Sunday and I be back later to see what your gals ore up to.

coco99
05-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi Everyone
Not much going on here.
We went to church this morning. Then to eat. Then went to my sisters for a little bit. Came home got a small load of clothes in the washer. Waiting on that. The guys are taking naps. So thought I would get on here.

BEACHBUM Glad you were able to go to church. Did you get to sing in the choir. Hubby goes tomorrow for his knee. So see what they say.

VICKIE Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.

ONTARGET AND BLESSEDWITHSARAH AND TEJAS Hope you are doing ok. And having a wonderful day.

I hope to be back later. But who knows what the guys will want to do. Once they get up from their nap. May want to go visit someone.
Dont know if I will be on here tomorrow or not. Depends on how much stuff is going on. Dr's appt and weigh in. I hope to make it to weigh in.
So everyone have a great day.
coco

ontarget
05-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Coco, keep us posted on dh. I wish him well.

Maryann, I'm glad you were able to go to church. I know you've been missing it.

I'm heading to change my signature. I am confident I'll do well the rest of the day. Life is good.

Vickie
05-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I've had two cheat meals this week. I'm kinda nervous about weigh in tomorrow.

I'm glad you are all doing so well. LOTS of stuff to do tomorrow. I'm off to be veggie now. No exercise for me.

ontarget
05-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Vickie, ;) ;) ;) for a good wi tomorrow.