Old 05-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #1  
gloriasharon

S/C/G: 308/293/175

Height: 5'9

Default today I have hope...

]I am hopeful today that all my problems will dissipate over time and that new opportunities and adventure will come my way. Losing weight for me is about letting go of the old idea that somehow food would make me feel better all the time. Other than the instant gratification there was no other reward and after awhile I just settled for that. Not anymore, I want my rewards to be long term and plentiful. I have worked so very hard to be where I am in life today and Im no longer willing to throw myself to the dogs in anyway shape or form. Food is food it is no longer my friend or enemy and today I will remember that hope and faith with action are the foundation blocks of my life
gloriacoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #2  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

I am so proud of you.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Amen to that!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:30 AM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

How wonderful for you!

This too was a big realization for me. I had to stop looking at my short term gratification and start looking at my long term SATISFACTION. I no longer want to settle *just* for immediate pleasure - I want it much more lasting. What will help me not just now - but for down the road as well.

I love realizations.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote