Alternachicks - Holiday Plans?

View Full Version : Holiday Plans?

going2Bhealthy
05-22-2009, 09:08 AM
As May is soon coming to an end and summer seems to be forever peeking it's head round the corner, has anyone got any fab plans for summer? Are you going away or do you live near a beach (like me :D)? Have you got any particular weight or non-scale goals you want to share??

I'm not going away, but am planning a week back in London at the end of september, I haven't seen anyone I used to be friends with for a good few years so I'd like to drop as much weight as possible before I go back.

Apart from that, as I live by the sea I'd like to be able to sit in the sun, wear shorts etc and not feel too self conscious. I'm quite excited about the summer, the sun is getting my serotonin pumping already! :carrot:

JasonsLea
05-23-2009, 03:33 AM
Got asked two days ago to be a bridesmaid in one of my BFFs wedding in July. :eek:

Oh boy.

WormwoodDoll
05-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I am going camping, woohoo!!

mauvaisroux
06-04-2009, 10:52 PM
I am going to a gaming convention in August in the U.S.. And possibly to a Horror convention in Toronto too. :)

YogaGal08
06-05-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm working on being able to run a 5k in the fall. I'd also like to lose enough weight to be confident enough to go treetop ziplining in the fall and river rafting. As for the summer itself, it will be low key...I'm looking forward to a lot of hiking and hopefully some camping!

lizziep
06-08-2009, 05:09 PM
The end of July is my birthday, my 10 year drug free anniversary, and my vacation. Hubby's entire family rented a house for a few days at the coast so we're going to go celebrate there. Should be interesting... if not fun. lol. I'm getting tattoo'd before we go and I'm really excited about that too.
other then that the only plan I have is go to work, come home, do it again. boring!

mauvaisroux
06-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Congratulations on your 10 years lizzie! :bravo:

lizziep
06-18-2009, 02:44 AM
thanks! i'm pretty happy about it. :)