100 lb. Club - The wattle again

View Full Version : The wattle again

Rosinante
05-21-2009, 11:36 AM
I posted a couple of weeks ago that my wattle (baggy under chin bit) had hallelujah changed from quite narrow and wobbly to kind of developing a gentler curve. It made me happy that maybe I won't have chicken-neck in 50lbs time.

This last day or two it's been looking all narrow and wobbly again and I was starting to freak until I realized - it's my face above it that's suddenly taken a turn for the slimmer again, the hen-bit just needs time to catch up!

I hope.

time2lose
05-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Ailidh,
I bet it will catch up.

I am relieved at how well my skin is doing. I know that I will have loose skin on my body but hate to have it on my face. From November through Feb. I lost a good bit of my weight in my face. I had two squares of wrinkly loose skin, one under each eye at the top of my cheek. They looked terrible and I hated them. I could not think of anything to do about them so just continued moisturizing as usual.

My neck under my chin looked bad too, like there were lines drawn on it.

I realized about a month ago that the wrinkly areas were gone and that my neck is looking better. Skin does need some time to recover.

MugCanDoIt
05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Im hoping I dont have a skin filled chin when I get to goal. Ive had it for about 17 yrs now and I hope it goes away......good luck with yours also. Oh the things us women have to worry about...

emmalee51
05-21-2009, 02:11 PM
I really hate mine - I too am hoping that with diet and exercise it goes away. Another area I really hate is the under side of my arm.... ughh