Weight Loss Support - Yay! High end plus size jeans

View Full Version : Yay! High end plus size jeans

elle w 19
05-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't been happy with the plus size jeans from Old Navy, Target, or Lane Bryant. I feel like I'm wearing "mom jeans"--I'm in my 20s so I don't want "mom jeans"!

But randomly thanks to Twitter, I found an awesome brand that just does fashionable, quality jeans. Just thought I'd share, because I'm always searching the forum for recommendations. So yeah, it's called Svoboda, or Svoboda Style, I guess. They are really comfy and super cute. www.svobodastyle.com

Oh and check out the Twitter because they have been giving out discount codes on their Twitter like every day. http://twitter.com/SVOBODAstyle

chickiegirl
05-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Did you ever try Seven plus size jeans? I liked them, but they're too short for me :(

elle w 19
05-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Seven as in 7 for all Mankind?

chickiegirl
05-20-2009, 03:44 PM
No, just "Seven." LB used to carry them and they had good cuts, a little bling sometimes and were much younger looking than the standard LB fare.

I think they stopped carrying them, then they came back ... but I'd take a look online and see if anything strikes your fancy if they have them. They're cheaper than the Svoboda (although I love those boyfriend cut jeans!!).

elle w 19
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks chickiegirl! I will definitely check that out. Yeah, the Svoboda jeans are pricey but since I found the Twitter feed, I got a nice discount.

chickiegirl
05-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh, I like discounts ... :D