Old 05-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

Smile I'm Back!

It has been more than a year since the last time I have been on this site. Every week I have been telling myself that I am going to change, then I did not do anything about it. Well, I am ready now, and I am committed. I always think to myself, " If only I would have stuck with my diet and exercise plan, then I would be at my goal weight now, I could run a 5k no problem, etc." I have told myself no more "if onlys". I have at the very least maintained this past year, and have not gained any, but I don't want to come here next year and say that same thing. So far I have downloaded a couch to 5k program and have followed it since Monday, and I also started a food journal using a nutrition label scale. I have found weighing and writing down on my food easily cuts out mindless junk, so already it is a great tool. I am excited to be back. I look forward to chatting with you ladies and I commit keep coming here and developing my weight loss plan!
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #2  
The Last 10lbs!

Hey utgirl! I'm in the same boat as you but I'm back and determined to finish what I started last year. It sounds like you're definitely on the right track. Welcome back to the boards!
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #3  
Mommy to be!

S/C/G: 168/---/125

Height: 5'4"

I am also on my way back here for the first time since last summer. I've been doing well but need the added motivation!
skinnybeach is offline   Reply With Quote