Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #1  
Getting healthy again!!

S/C/G: 204/199/140

Height: 5'2.5"

Smile New from California

Hi everyone from California. I have been lurking for a while and decided today that I need support and community while I begin on this journey. Here's a bit more information.

I am a happily married 25 year old woman, just celebrated our 7th anniversary in January. My husband and I want to start a family and have had no luck yet, with conceiving or finding doctors that care in 5 years. Recently I was referred to a Family Nurse Practitioner who specializes in womens health and nutritional health. I am currently awaiting test results for EVERYTHING under the son, I swear they stuck me like a pin cushion, also I am having an ultrasound done to check for possible fertility issues. The reason I am posting this here is that my new N.P. and I agree that my weight is playing a part in all of my health concerns, and its most importantly to me and my husband affecting my fertility. My goal is to lose weight in a healthy way, without giving up my dream of having a child.

Under the guidance of this new N.P. I am starting a gym class at our local community college, because its way cheaper than the gym and she has worked well with the college before on working with her patients. I am starting a new way of eating and living.

Last edited by Cebsme; 05-11-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Cebsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Cebsme, welcome! Joining a class at the community college--what a great idea! I wish you the best of luck in losing weight and achieving your dreams for children! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here to help you with your weight loss, so read lots and post lots! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #3  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in! We have forums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more! I'm glad you're here!

Sounds like you have some great plans!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote